Silent Spirit now compatible to Intel's LGA-1366 Socket
GELID's LGA-1366 Mounting Clip enables Silent Spirit to fit Intel's LGA-1366 socket
HONG KONG, 06 January, 2009-Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions launches a LGA-1366 mounting clip which enables the quad heatpipe silent mid-range CPU cooler Silent Spirit to fit Intel's LGA-1366 socket.
Thanks to the light weight of just 370g the Silent Spirit will not strain the socket and will allow for safe transportation.
The Top-flow cooler Silent Spirit follows an open frame concept whereby both design and dimensions have been improved to eliminate humming and buzzing noises while maintaining a compact overall size. Precise software calculations were made during the development stage to simulate both airflow and cooling performance in order to create a prototype that would live up to the expectations of a true silent aficionado. In order to cool down the Northbridge heatsink (chipset) and surrounding voltage regulator module close to the CPU, the heatsink has been tilted specially to an angle for this purpose. Unlike other top flow coolers this unique feature stops hot air from accumulating beneath the heatsink.
The 92mm fan has been chosen for silent operation and high airflow and comes with an intelligent PWM control to allow users to set the fan speed in their BIOS accordingly. In addition the antivibration
fan mounts are made of high quality rubber thus guaranteeing a long life span even during high temperatures. Besides the Intel LGA-1366 socket the cooler is compatible also to Intel LGA-775 and AMD 754/ 939/ 940/ AM2/ AM2+ sockets, is RoHS and WEEE conform and has warranty of 5 years.
"Our LGA 1366 mounting clip will future proof the Silent Spirit for Intel's Core i7 CPUs", said Gebhard Scherrer co-founder and Sales Director of GELID Solutions Ltd.
The GELID 1366 Mounting Clip is available and has a MSRP of USD 4.99 or Euro 3.99.
For further product information please visit http://www.gelidsolutions.com
About GELID Solutions Ltd
GELID Solutions Ltd. is a Hong Kong based company with Swiss Management. GELID designs and manufactures thermal solutions, CPU coolers, fans, and other computer hardware for gamers and silent enthusiasts.
Latest News Posts
- Dishonored 2 lets you play as Corvo or Emily, has dynamic endings
- New Watch Dogs 2 lead character reportedly leaked
- YouTube testing clean Material design
- Twitter stock falls to all-time low
- The Rock's alarm clock app inspires you to get up in the morning
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Asus F2A85-M won't go into BIOS
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience