Silent Spirit now compatible to Intel's LGA-1366 Socket
GELID's LGA-1366 Mounting Clip enables Silent Spirit to fit Intel's LGA-1366 socket
HONG KONG, 06 January, 2009-Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions launches a LGA-1366 mounting clip which enables the quad heatpipe silent mid-range CPU cooler Silent Spirit to fit Intel's LGA-1366 socket.
Thanks to the light weight of just 370g the Silent Spirit will not strain the socket and will allow for safe transportation.
The Top-flow cooler Silent Spirit follows an open frame concept whereby both design and dimensions have been improved to eliminate humming and buzzing noises while maintaining a compact overall size. Precise software calculations were made during the development stage to simulate both airflow and cooling performance in order to create a prototype that would live up to the expectations of a true silent aficionado. In order to cool down the Northbridge heatsink (chipset) and surrounding voltage regulator module close to the CPU, the heatsink has been tilted specially to an angle for this purpose. Unlike other top flow coolers this unique feature stops hot air from accumulating beneath the heatsink.
The 92mm fan has been chosen for silent operation and high airflow and comes with an intelligent PWM control to allow users to set the fan speed in their BIOS accordingly. In addition the antivibration
fan mounts are made of high quality rubber thus guaranteeing a long life span even during high temperatures. Besides the Intel LGA-1366 socket the cooler is compatible also to Intel LGA-775 and AMD 754/ 939/ 940/ AM2/ AM2+ sockets, is RoHS and WEEE conform and has warranty of 5 years.
"Our LGA 1366 mounting clip will future proof the Silent Spirit for Intel's Core i7 CPUs", said Gebhard Scherrer co-founder and Sales Director of GELID Solutions Ltd.
The GELID 1366 Mounting Clip is available and has a MSRP of USD 4.99 or Euro 3.99.
For further product information please visit http://www.gelidsolutions.com
About GELID Solutions Ltd
GELID Solutions Ltd. is a Hong Kong based company with Swiss Management. GELID designs and manufactures thermal solutions, CPU coolers, fans, and other computer hardware for gamers and silent enthusiasts.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS starts teasing the ROG MATRIX video cards are on their way
- Skylake-powered Retina MacBook models are on their way
- HTC co-founder gets a second job at a visual effects company
- Razer announces a new customizable Xbox One controller for $150
- Secure, Powerful Hard Drive Storage for 20% Off
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20