OCZ Technology Group, Inc., a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, will showcase the Company's latest enterprise storage solutions at the Interop 2012 event at the Mandalay Bay Event Center in Las Vegas, Nevada May 8 through May 10.
Interop is a leading business technology event that focuses on the latest innovations in cloud computing, virtualization, security, mobility, and data center applications, attracting IT and corporate decision-makers from across the global business community. OCZ will showcase the comprehensive lineup of innovative SSD storage solutions targeted for high end enterprise clients, including the customizable Deneva 2 SSD Series, Z-Drive R4 PCIe SAN acceleration solution, and Talos SAS SSDs to optimize productivity and throughput to address data center, virtualization, and HPC storage challenges head-on.
At the event OCZ will demo its VXL Storage Acceleration software in both Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) and VMware vMotion environments, showcasing the transformation of storage performance and availability in the data center by allowing any PCIe-based OCZ Z-Drive R4 model to be utilized as a accelerator for traditional iSCSI and FC storage, eliminating the need for costly tier-1 SANs in a wide range of enterprise IT infrastructures. With VXL, data can be accessed by virtual machines up to 25 times faster than a traditional SAN alone, while allowing seamless migration of virtual machines from one physical host to another without loss of access to the flash cache or a cliff-like performance drop.
Join OCZ Technology at booth 1074 to see the latest SSD products designed for enterprise and OEM clients seeking to maximize performance, longevity, and total cost of ownership (TCO).
Latest News Posts
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- LG's G4 should cost around $800, a little more than the Galaxy S6 edge
- Lenovo's new K80 smartphone features 4GB of RAM, 4000mAh battery
- Vin Diesel announces 'Fast & Furious 8' with an April 2017 release
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- SilverStone Fortress SST-FT05B-W Full-Tower Chassis Review
- Asrock Z77 Extreme 6 Error Code 10 and 15
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X