OCZ Technology Group, Inc., a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, will showcase the Company's latest enterprise storage solutions at the Interop 2012 event at the Mandalay Bay Event Center in Las Vegas, Nevada May 8 through May 10.
Interop is a leading business technology event that focuses on the latest innovations in cloud computing, virtualization, security, mobility, and data center applications, attracting IT and corporate decision-makers from across the global business community. OCZ will showcase the comprehensive lineup of innovative SSD storage solutions targeted for high end enterprise clients, including the customizable Deneva 2 SSD Series, Z-Drive R4 PCIe SAN acceleration solution, and Talos SAS SSDs to optimize productivity and throughput to address data center, virtualization, and HPC storage challenges head-on.
At the event OCZ will demo its VXL Storage Acceleration software in both Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) and VMware vMotion environments, showcasing the transformation of storage performance and availability in the data center by allowing any PCIe-based OCZ Z-Drive R4 model to be utilized as a accelerator for traditional iSCSI and FC storage, eliminating the need for costly tier-1 SANs in a wide range of enterprise IT infrastructures. With VXL, data can be accessed by virtual machines up to 25 times faster than a traditional SAN alone, while allowing seamless migration of virtual machines from one physical host to another without loss of access to the flash cache or a cliff-like performance drop.
Join OCZ Technology at booth 1074 to see the latest SSD products designed for enterprise and OEM clients seeking to maximize performance, longevity, and total cost of ownership (TCO).
Latest News Posts
- IN WIN's Mod in Taiwan event kicks off, with the world's best modders
- New 4K Xbox Scorpio targeting 6TFLOPs, 1.5 times faster than PS4K
- E3 site lists Xbox One VR category with Oculus Rift devs attached
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- GeIL reveals new EVO FORZA DDR4 3866MHz RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 - Titan X Performance For Under $400
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream
- Manli announces its GeForce GTX 1080 Founder's Edition video card
- ASUS announces the ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080