OCZ Technology Group, Inc., a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, will showcase the Company's latest enterprise storage solutions at the Interop 2012 event at the Mandalay Bay Event Center in Las Vegas, Nevada May 8 through May 10.
Interop is a leading business technology event that focuses on the latest innovations in cloud computing, virtualization, security, mobility, and data center applications, attracting IT and corporate decision-makers from across the global business community. OCZ will showcase the comprehensive lineup of innovative SSD storage solutions targeted for high end enterprise clients, including the customizable Deneva 2 SSD Series, Z-Drive R4 PCIe SAN acceleration solution, and Talos SAS SSDs to optimize productivity and throughput to address data center, virtualization, and HPC storage challenges head-on.
At the event OCZ will demo its VXL Storage Acceleration software in both Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) and VMware vMotion environments, showcasing the transformation of storage performance and availability in the data center by allowing any PCIe-based OCZ Z-Drive R4 model to be utilized as a accelerator for traditional iSCSI and FC storage, eliminating the need for costly tier-1 SANs in a wide range of enterprise IT infrastructures. With VXL, data can be accessed by virtual machines up to 25 times faster than a traditional SAN alone, while allowing seamless migration of virtual machines from one physical host to another without loss of access to the flash cache or a cliff-like performance drop.
Join OCZ Technology at booth 1074 to see the latest SSD products designed for enterprise and OEM clients seeking to maximize performance, longevity, and total cost of ownership (TCO).
Latest News Posts
- Survey: 92% think US government must react to foreign cyberattacks
- Don't want forced Windows 10 updates? There's a tool to block them
- Mushkin adds SSDs to ATLAS family, aimed at notebooks, SFFs
- ARK: Survival Evolved receives new 'Survival of the Fittest' game mode
- It's Kirby's time to run around in Unreal Engine 4
- Tesoro Kuven Pro Real 5.1 Gaming Headset Review
- New PC
- Asrock Z97 Extreme9 SLI and Intel 750 question
- Windows 7 - Original Software with Asus laptop
- Antec P70 Performance Series Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Futuremark Peacekeeper to be Discontinued
- Logitech Confirms FY 2016 Outlook with Q1 Sales of $470 Million
- Team Group Announces the MiDRIVE Storage Solution
- Microsoft Releases FY15 Q4 Results
- PNY Reveals the HP v210w 2.0 USB Flash Drive