OCZ Technology Group, Inc., a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, will showcase the Company's latest enterprise storage solutions at the Interop 2012 event at the Mandalay Bay Event Center in Las Vegas, Nevada May 8 through May 10.
Interop is a leading business technology event that focuses on the latest innovations in cloud computing, virtualization, security, mobility, and data center applications, attracting IT and corporate decision-makers from across the global business community. OCZ will showcase the comprehensive lineup of innovative SSD storage solutions targeted for high end enterprise clients, including the customizable Deneva 2 SSD Series, Z-Drive R4 PCIe SAN acceleration solution, and Talos SAS SSDs to optimize productivity and throughput to address data center, virtualization, and HPC storage challenges head-on.
At the event OCZ will demo its VXL Storage Acceleration software in both Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) and VMware vMotion environments, showcasing the transformation of storage performance and availability in the data center by allowing any PCIe-based OCZ Z-Drive R4 model to be utilized as a accelerator for traditional iSCSI and FC storage, eliminating the need for costly tier-1 SANs in a wide range of enterprise IT infrastructures. With VXL, data can be accessed by virtual machines up to 25 times faster than a traditional SAN alone, while allowing seamless migration of virtual machines from one physical host to another without loss of access to the flash cache or a cliff-like performance drop.
Join OCZ Technology at booth 1074 to see the latest SSD products designed for enterprise and OEM clients seeking to maximize performance, longevity, and total cost of ownership (TCO).
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4