OCZ Technology Group, Inc., a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, will showcase the Company's latest enterprise storage solutions at the Interop 2012 event at the Mandalay Bay Event Center in Las Vegas, Nevada May 8 through May 10.
Interop is a leading business technology event that focuses on the latest innovations in cloud computing, virtualization, security, mobility, and data center applications, attracting IT and corporate decision-makers from across the global business community. OCZ will showcase the comprehensive lineup of innovative SSD storage solutions targeted for high end enterprise clients, including the customizable Deneva 2 SSD Series, Z-Drive R4 PCIe SAN acceleration solution, and Talos SAS SSDs to optimize productivity and throughput to address data center, virtualization, and HPC storage challenges head-on.
At the event OCZ will demo its VXL Storage Acceleration software in both Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) and VMware vMotion environments, showcasing the transformation of storage performance and availability in the data center by allowing any PCIe-based OCZ Z-Drive R4 model to be utilized as a accelerator for traditional iSCSI and FC storage, eliminating the need for costly tier-1 SANs in a wide range of enterprise IT infrastructures. With VXL, data can be accessed by virtual machines up to 25 times faster than a traditional SAN alone, while allowing seamless migration of virtual machines from one physical host to another without loss of access to the flash cache or a cliff-like performance drop.
Join OCZ Technology at booth 1074 to see the latest SSD products designed for enterprise and OEM clients seeking to maximize performance, longevity, and total cost of ownership (TCO).
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo successfully patents external console upgrade box
- Nintendo NX might support Pokemon Go and other mobile games
- Xbox One S requires day one updates to play 4K video
- Apple sold less iPhones this quarter, revenues are also down
- Life is Strange getting a live-action episodic series
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio