Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the new Air Series line of PC cooling fans. Unlike most other PC fans in the market, Corsair Air Series fans are offered in airflow and static pressure models, each specifically optimized for specific PC cooling roles.
Air Series fans are designed to deliver an extraordinary balance of airflow and low-noise to users who want to upgrade their PCs for quieter operation or higher performance. All feature an advanced hydraulic bearing system and rubber mounts for low-noise and reliability, and include red, white, and blue color rings to allow users to customize the look of their PC.
High Airflow Fans for Efficient Large-Volume Cooling
Air Series AF120 and AF140 airflow fans are designed to intake cool air into, and exhaust hot air out of, modern PCs. They are for ideal for mounting on the side, top, and rear of cases, to reduce component-killing heat. The airflow fans are designed with ultra-thin, custom-molded blades optimized to flow high volumes of air in unrestricted spaces with at least 3cm of clearance. They are available in a 140mm Quiet edition and in 120mm Quiet and Performance editions.
High Static Pressure Fans for Efficient Cooling on Radiators or Heatsinks
Air Series SP120 fans deliver focused air pressure in situations where air needs to be blown through a restricted space making them ideal for cooling radiators and heatsinks. They feature seven ultra-wide, custom-molded blades and a custom enclosure that delivers high static pressure, while maintaining a quiet noise profile. Available in a 120mm size, SP120 fans are available in Quiet and High Performance editions.
"Many PC fans on the market are general purpose designs that not always suited to the task which they're assigned," said Ruben Mookerjee, VP and General Manager of the Components Business Unit at Corsair. "We took our expertise in PC case and cooling and designed fans that have very specific uses. Each fan is the right tool for the right job."
Pricing and Availability
Air Series fans are immediately available starting at a suggested retail price of $16.99 USD for AF120/SP120 fans and $18.99 USD for AF140 fans.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's 14nm Exynos mobile SoC boosts CPU power by 70%
- How you can launch your own Bitcoin business
- No Man's Sky patched to v1.07, huge list of improvements
- ADATA reveals new XPG Flame DDR4-3000 RAM
- I'm cheating on Overwatch with Battlefield 1, for now
- Intel 7th Gen "Kaby Lake" Core Processor Overview
- Who to Request For Motherboard Review Sample ?
- Cooler Master MasterCase 3 Micro-ATX Tower Case Review
- Samsung EVO 256GB microSDXC Memory Card Review
- Asrock z170 gaming k4/d3 and the f-stream tuning program
- Samsung mass produces 14nm Exynos processor with full connectivity integration
- Samsung launches two new curved gaming monitors
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces ROG Masters
- BIOSTAR TB150 PRO motherboard designed for professional mining
- ADATA launches XPG Flame DDR4 memory modules