Lian Li today announces their new brushed aluminum mini-ITX HTPC case, PC-Q09FN. The more roomy PC-Q09FN improves upon its predecessors, the PC-Q09 and PC-Q09F, with more hard drive storage capacity and improved cooling.
With the upgraded dimensions of 11.65" x 5.51" x 7.48" WxHxD (296mm x 140mm x 190mm), the PC-Q09FN gives DIY computers builders the space to install the essential hardware for home theater applications. Lian Li's PC-Q09FN supports a slim optical disk drive and a 3.5" HDD that can easily be taken in and out using the included thumb screws with rubber suspensions to reduce vibrations. A removable 2.5" hard drive cage allows up to three SSDs to be installed in this mini-ITX HTPC.
The improved cooling design gives users more options to effectively get rid of unwanted heat. Ventilation holes on the side and rear of the chassis facilitate the flow of air. A 120mm exhaust fan on the side panel pulls hot air out of the chassis. Additionally, there is room to install a CPU cooler up to 50mm in height.
Upgrades and system maintenance is made hassle free since the top panel can be simply removed without the need of tools, allowing users to easily access their hardware. The front panel provides two USB 3.0 ports for blazing fast data transfers, and the LED illuminated power button changes from blue to reddish-pink when reading.
Lian Li's PC-Q09FN comes with a 300W micro-ATX with 80-Plus efficiency included, and will be available in black and silver in selected countries and various vendors for the suggested retail price of 149.99 (VAT not included).
Latest News Posts
- NieR: Automata PC release date 'accidentally' revealed
- Nintendo Switch launch game exceeds console's storage
- AMD will dominate the mid-range with Ryzen 7 1700X
- AMD's new Ryzen 7 1800X: 8C/16T @ 4GHz for $499
- AMD's new Ryzen CPU hits 52% IPC improvement
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- E5450 oveclock on EP45-DS3L
- H97M Pro4 - Intel Smart Connect Technology is running in Win10 but not in Win7
- (GA X99 Designare) Anyone using a Beta BIOS?
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood