Lian Li today announces their new brushed aluminum mini-ITX HTPC case, PC-Q09FN. The more roomy PC-Q09FN improves upon its predecessors, the PC-Q09 and PC-Q09F, with more hard drive storage capacity and improved cooling.
With the upgraded dimensions of 11.65" x 5.51" x 7.48" WxHxD (296mm x 140mm x 190mm), the PC-Q09FN gives DIY computers builders the space to install the essential hardware for home theater applications. Lian Li's PC-Q09FN supports a slim optical disk drive and a 3.5" HDD that can easily be taken in and out using the included thumb screws with rubber suspensions to reduce vibrations. A removable 2.5" hard drive cage allows up to three SSDs to be installed in this mini-ITX HTPC.
The improved cooling design gives users more options to effectively get rid of unwanted heat. Ventilation holes on the side and rear of the chassis facilitate the flow of air. A 120mm exhaust fan on the side panel pulls hot air out of the chassis. Additionally, there is room to install a CPU cooler up to 50mm in height.
Upgrades and system maintenance is made hassle free since the top panel can be simply removed without the need of tools, allowing users to easily access their hardware. The front panel provides two USB 3.0 ports for blazing fast data transfers, and the LED illuminated power button changes from blue to reddish-pink when reading.
Lian Li's PC-Q09FN comes with a 300W micro-ATX with 80-Plus efficiency included, and will be available in black and silver in selected countries and various vendors for the suggested retail price of 149.99 (VAT not included).
Latest News Posts
- Save 50% on the Ergonomic M535 Wireless Optical Mouse
- iOS 9 might finally give real multitasking abilities to the iPad
- NSA wants to give you malware through mobile app stores
- Smartwatch maker Pebble rumored to be in financial troubles
- ZOTAC intros two new ZBOX R Series mini PCs
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Help with defective case
- Stuttering issues after F8 BIOS update GA-Z87-HD3
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling