Lian Li today announces their new brushed aluminum mini-ITX HTPC case, PC-Q09FN. The more roomy PC-Q09FN improves upon its predecessors, the PC-Q09 and PC-Q09F, with more hard drive storage capacity and improved cooling.
With the upgraded dimensions of 11.65" x 5.51" x 7.48" WxHxD (296mm x 140mm x 190mm), the PC-Q09FN gives DIY computers builders the space to install the essential hardware for home theater applications. Lian Li's PC-Q09FN supports a slim optical disk drive and a 3.5" HDD that can easily be taken in and out using the included thumb screws with rubber suspensions to reduce vibrations. A removable 2.5" hard drive cage allows up to three SSDs to be installed in this mini-ITX HTPC.
The improved cooling design gives users more options to effectively get rid of unwanted heat. Ventilation holes on the side and rear of the chassis facilitate the flow of air. A 120mm exhaust fan on the side panel pulls hot air out of the chassis. Additionally, there is room to install a CPU cooler up to 50mm in height.
Upgrades and system maintenance is made hassle free since the top panel can be simply removed without the need of tools, allowing users to easily access their hardware. The front panel provides two USB 3.0 ports for blazing fast data transfers, and the LED illuminated power button changes from blue to reddish-pink when reading.
Lian Li's PC-Q09FN comes with a 300W micro-ATX with 80-Plus efficiency included, and will be available in black and silver in selected countries and various vendors for the suggested retail price of 149.99 (VAT not included).
Latest News Posts
- Buying a new car? Enjoy Apple CarPlay or Google Android Auto
- Hackers finding innovative ways to commit identity theft
- Verizon wants to be well prepared for the ongoing IoT evolution
- PC manufacturers could receive Microsoft Windows 10 starting in July
- The Google Gmail email service tops 900 million global users
- USB hard drive not recognized
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award
- Lenovo Sets Vision for Future Ecosystem of Connected Devices at Global Tech World Conference
- Lian Li to Showcase Two Updated Desk Chassis Models At COMPUTEX 2015