Lian Li today announces their new brushed aluminum mini-ITX HTPC case, PC-Q09FN. The more roomy PC-Q09FN improves upon its predecessors, the PC-Q09 and PC-Q09F, with more hard drive storage capacity and improved cooling.
With the upgraded dimensions of 11.65" x 5.51" x 7.48" WxHxD (296mm x 140mm x 190mm), the PC-Q09FN gives DIY computers builders the space to install the essential hardware for home theater applications. Lian Li's PC-Q09FN supports a slim optical disk drive and a 3.5" HDD that can easily be taken in and out using the included thumb screws with rubber suspensions to reduce vibrations. A removable 2.5" hard drive cage allows up to three SSDs to be installed in this mini-ITX HTPC.
The improved cooling design gives users more options to effectively get rid of unwanted heat. Ventilation holes on the side and rear of the chassis facilitate the flow of air. A 120mm exhaust fan on the side panel pulls hot air out of the chassis. Additionally, there is room to install a CPU cooler up to 50mm in height.
Upgrades and system maintenance is made hassle free since the top panel can be simply removed without the need of tools, allowing users to easily access their hardware. The front panel provides two USB 3.0 ports for blazing fast data transfers, and the LED illuminated power button changes from blue to reddish-pink when reading.
Lian Li's PC-Q09FN comes with a 300W micro-ATX with 80-Plus efficiency included, and will be available in black and silver in selected countries and various vendors for the suggested retail price of 149.99 (VAT not included).
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront screenshots in 4K look absolutely incredible
- Stealing keys through the help of 3D printing is a possibility
- Sharkoon offers a mouse and bungee with USB hub for under $55
- SMITE launching Xbox One beta soon with Australian servers too
- Australians can now see a doctor through video link thanks to Telstra
- AMD Radeon R9 Fury X Video Cards in CrossFire
- Akitio Thunder2 Quad Mini External Storage Enclosure Review
- Intel Core i7-5775C 3.3GHz Broadwell LGA-1150 CPU Performance Overview
- D-Link DCS-935L HD Wi-Fi Camera Review
- Problem with Overclocking
- Sharkoon Gamer Mouse with Bungee Hub - MSRP 47.99 Euros
- SMITE on Xbox One will have Australian Servers with Open Beta launch next Week
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors