Inno3D now brings you the iChill HerculeZ 3000 GTX 680! The daisy chain architecture of the cooler design allows for multiple customizable configuration to suit your style. The latest HerculeZ models has 9 scythe blades on each of its fans that work actively with the Herculez Ball Bearing to keep the temperature cool under the hood at all times.
The HerculeZ is made up of a large heatsink with several large heatpipes protruding from the side. The reflective cores indicate a well lapped heatsink as the flat and smooth surface provides better surface area for heat dissipation. Looking at the underside you get a good look at the large heatsink fins which are quite dense and have been designed around the shroud as they fit it very nicely.
Heatpipes are an efficient way of moving heat from one area to another and are usually used to connect the high density block of the cooler with the large surface area fins.
Customize your style; customize your performance!
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft to announce Xbox One X pre-order details soon
- VRAM prices increase over 30% in August alone
- Netflix to spend $7 billion on content in 2018
- Intel's next-gen Ice Lake CPUs announced SUPER EARLY
- Destiny 2's new 4K trailer: PC master race goodness
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- how many pcie slots can i use?
- Bios question on new build
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes