Inno3D now brings you the iChill HerculeZ 3000 GTX 680! The daisy chain architecture of the cooler design allows for multiple customizable configuration to suit your style. The latest HerculeZ models has 9 scythe blades on each of its fans that work actively with the Herculez Ball Bearing to keep the temperature cool under the hood at all times.
The HerculeZ is made up of a large heatsink with several large heatpipes protruding from the side. The reflective cores indicate a well lapped heatsink as the flat and smooth surface provides better surface area for heat dissipation. Looking at the underside you get a good look at the large heatsink fins which are quite dense and have been designed around the shroud as they fit it very nicely.
Heatpipes are an efficient way of moving heat from one area to another and are usually used to connect the high density block of the cooler with the large surface area fins.
Customize your style; customize your performance!
Latest News Posts
- Report: DARPA working on better alternative to GPS technology
- Elon Musk on AI: they would treat us like 'pet Labradors'
- Prepare for multi-part Transformers sequels, and spinoff films
- Safran and Valeo show autonomous vehicles can learn from drones
- Valve begins selling tickets to the upcoming Dota 2 The International
- Watercooling the Crosshair V Formula Z motherboard.
- Gigabyte J1800N-D2H not supporting Azurewave WiFi Card
- overclocking a as rock 970 performance fatality 1
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X 12GB in SLI - Two is Much Better Than One
- KLevv Urbane 2800MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi