Inno3D now brings you the iChill HerculeZ 3000 GTX 680! The daisy chain architecture of the cooler design allows for multiple customizable configuration to suit your style. The latest HerculeZ models has 9 scythe blades on each of its fans that work actively with the Herculez Ball Bearing to keep the temperature cool under the hood at all times.
The HerculeZ is made up of a large heatsink with several large heatpipes protruding from the side. The reflective cores indicate a well lapped heatsink as the flat and smooth surface provides better surface area for heat dissipation. Looking at the underside you get a good look at the large heatsink fins which are quite dense and have been designed around the shroud as they fit it very nicely.
Heatpipes are an efficient way of moving heat from one area to another and are usually used to connect the high density block of the cooler with the large surface area fins.
Customize your style; customize your performance!
Latest News Posts
- 'Blade Runner' primed for a 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray release
- NVIDIA GFE members receive LawBreakers closed beta codes
- The new iMac Pro might feature server-grade co-processor
- AMD includes 'Gaming Mode' on Radeon Vega Frontier cards
- AMD Radeon Vega Frontier launches, with no reviews
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller