Inno3D now brings you the iChill HerculeZ 3000 GTX 680! The daisy chain architecture of the cooler design allows for multiple customizable configuration to suit your style. The latest HerculeZ models has 9 scythe blades on each of its fans that work actively with the Herculez Ball Bearing to keep the temperature cool under the hood at all times.
The HerculeZ is made up of a large heatsink with several large heatpipes protruding from the side. The reflective cores indicate a well lapped heatsink as the flat and smooth surface provides better surface area for heat dissipation. Looking at the underside you get a good look at the large heatsink fins which are quite dense and have been designed around the shroud as they fit it very nicely.
Heatpipes are an efficient way of moving heat from one area to another and are usually used to connect the high density block of the cooler with the large surface area fins.
Customize your style; customize your performance!
Latest News Posts
- Acer Predator X27 gaming monitor: 4K, 144Hz, HDR, G-Sync
- Unikrn expands into Vegas, acquires eSports firm LEET
- Nintendo reveals foldable New 2DS XL for $149
- AMD's new Ryzen Balanced Power Plan drivers are here
- Switch to get 'continuous stream' of third-party games
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives