DisplayLink, a leading provider of technology for virtual graphics and USB-connected computing, today announced the availability of AOC's new 22-inch High Definition USB Powered Display (model e2251Fwu). This ultra-slim yet affordable LED monitor receives both power and signal solely through USB connection and offers simple plug-and-play connectivity, making the productivity benefits of dual- and multi-monitor computing available to the masses. The e2251Fwu is equally suitable for business, gaming and entertainment use with its large high definition screen and excellent image quality.
Embedded with DisplayLink's USB 2.0 graphics and connectivity technology for real-time video compression/decompression, AOC's High Definition Powered Display is a mere 10.6 mm thick and is an energy saving "green" monitor running entirely on power delivered via a USB 2.0 cable.
AOC's 22-inch USB Monitor offers impressive image quality with 1920 x 1080 resolution and 5 ms response time. Supported on all leading operating systems, the monitor also comes with a convenient detachable stand that allows it to be used with or without the base like a picture frame.
"It seems that all users-home and business- are now living in a world that demands multi-tasking, and as such, the need for multiple screens has risen exponentially," said John Cummins, VP of sales and marketing for DisplayLink. "AOC's 22-inch High Definition USB Powered Display enables multiple monitors to be added to any desktop/notebook computer platform through the connection of a tidy and simple USB cable at an accessible price point."
Breaking Free from the Shackles of Power and Video Cables Means Less Clutter and Easy Installation
"AOC's High Definition USB Powered Display gives everyone, from road warriors to professionals in home offices and corporate headquarters, the indispensable benefit of being able to clearly see and distribute information across multiple displays," said Robert Velez, AOC Marketing Manager. "Adding the essential second and third USB monitor now means fewer cables, less clutter and easy installation. Together, AOC and DisplayLink make all of that possible in one sleek package."
22-inch full HD monitor
Ultra-thin at 10.6 millimeters
Resolution of 1920 x 1080 (HD)
5 ms response time
Plug-and-Play and USB 2.0 bus powered display
Supported on all leading operating systems including Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 & Apple MAC OSX Tiger / Leopard and Lion
The new 22-inch monitor extends the range of USB Powered Displays from AOC following the recently announced 16-inch portable LED display, (model e1649Fwu). Also enabled by DisplayLink USB graphics technology, this 16-inch monitor has a built-in Smart Stand that pivots when needed, and offers 1366 x 786 resolution. With PC and MAC compatibility, it is the perfect display for business presentations, photo frame applications and dual monitor setup.
Pricing and Availability
AOC's 22-inch High-Definition Powered Display ($199 MSRP) and the 16-inch Portable USB Monitor ($149 MSRP), are available for purchase through the DisplayLink Shop and us.aoc.com, as well as major electronics retailers including Best Buy, HHGreg, Costco, Tiger Direct, Nebraska Furniture, ABC Warehouse and Electronics Express.
Latest News Posts
- Verizon acquires Vessel, will shut it down on October 31
- Nintendo investors hate new Switch console hybrid
- Nintendo teases Jan 12 event for 'major' Switch details
- Dolby Atmos update coming for Xbox One S
- LinusTechTips makes $3,000 custom watercooled PS4
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software