DisplayLink, a leading provider of technology for virtual graphics and USB-connected computing, today announced the availability of AOC's new 22-inch High Definition USB Powered Display (model e2251Fwu). This ultra-slim yet affordable LED monitor receives both power and signal solely through USB connection and offers simple plug-and-play connectivity, making the productivity benefits of dual- and multi-monitor computing available to the masses. The e2251Fwu is equally suitable for business, gaming and entertainment use with its large high definition screen and excellent image quality.
Embedded with DisplayLink's USB 2.0 graphics and connectivity technology for real-time video compression/decompression, AOC's High Definition Powered Display is a mere 10.6 mm thick and is an energy saving "green" monitor running entirely on power delivered via a USB 2.0 cable.
AOC's 22-inch USB Monitor offers impressive image quality with 1920 x 1080 resolution and 5 ms response time. Supported on all leading operating systems, the monitor also comes with a convenient detachable stand that allows it to be used with or without the base like a picture frame.
"It seems that all users-home and business- are now living in a world that demands multi-tasking, and as such, the need for multiple screens has risen exponentially," said John Cummins, VP of sales and marketing for DisplayLink. "AOC's 22-inch High Definition USB Powered Display enables multiple monitors to be added to any desktop/notebook computer platform through the connection of a tidy and simple USB cable at an accessible price point."
Breaking Free from the Shackles of Power and Video Cables Means Less Clutter and Easy Installation
"AOC's High Definition USB Powered Display gives everyone, from road warriors to professionals in home offices and corporate headquarters, the indispensable benefit of being able to clearly see and distribute information across multiple displays," said Robert Velez, AOC Marketing Manager. "Adding the essential second and third USB monitor now means fewer cables, less clutter and easy installation. Together, AOC and DisplayLink make all of that possible in one sleek package."
22-inch full HD monitor
Ultra-thin at 10.6 millimeters
Resolution of 1920 x 1080 (HD)
5 ms response time
Plug-and-Play and USB 2.0 bus powered display
Supported on all leading operating systems including Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 & Apple MAC OSX Tiger / Leopard and Lion
The new 22-inch monitor extends the range of USB Powered Displays from AOC following the recently announced 16-inch portable LED display, (model e1649Fwu). Also enabled by DisplayLink USB graphics technology, this 16-inch monitor has a built-in Smart Stand that pivots when needed, and offers 1366 x 786 resolution. With PC and MAC compatibility, it is the perfect display for business presentations, photo frame applications and dual monitor setup.
Pricing and Availability
AOC's 22-inch High-Definition Powered Display ($199 MSRP) and the 16-inch Portable USB Monitor ($149 MSRP), are available for purchase through the DisplayLink Shop and us.aoc.com, as well as major electronics retailers including Best Buy, HHGreg, Costco, Tiger Direct, Nebraska Furniture, ABC Warehouse and Electronics Express.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI products rise in price across China
- Samsung has most of Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 835 chips
- LG's new speakers have Google Home, Multiroom support
- Resident Evil 7 is a solid return, very positive reviews
- LG's new G6 smartphone looks freakin' beautiful
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017
- Team Group Gaming Series, T-FORCE XTREEM took the world record for overall highest frequency DDR5260.8MHz