AVADirect, a leading provider of custom notebooks, is now offering one of the smallest core i7 Gaming Notebook in existence.
For many, high-end notebook performance typically comes at the cost of a larger, bulkier notebook barebone than a moderately-performing model. For AVADirect, offering high-end mobile performance is not a matter of "if" but a matter of "how". How, in relative terms, would you like your notebook to be customized? AVADirect has over ten years of experience in working with custom notebooks. Enough to know that big things can certainly come in small packages. The Clevo W110ER Gaming Notebook confirms this statement and exceeds expectations at the very least.
As a smaller notebook, the AVADirect Clevo W110ER has very little limitation for its form factor bracket. With a size of 11.3 inches wide, 8.15 inches deep, and 1.46 inches high (with LCD closed) it becomes much more appealing to those who like to travel light, but game large. The chassis has an array of added ports for even the most demanding end-user to enjoy. A single HDMI 1.4a compatible port, driven by NVIDIA graphics courtesy of the GeForce GT 650GB 2GB Mobile Graphics card, allows those to utilize their home-theater setup with ease and HDCP compliance. A total of three USB ports, two with 3.0 support, for expandable devices, standard headphone/mic jacks, 9-in-1 card reader, and built-in digital 1.3m video camera make the Clevo W110ER notebook increasingly promising to those interested in high-end performance with requirements for functionality.
What truly makes AVADirect's Clevo W110ER unique? Simple, the level of customization you receive, along with their build-quality and dedication to upstanding component choices. An end-user can choose between support i3, i5, and i7 Ivy Bridge processors, a myriad of thermal grease brands, 4GB-16GB of supported 1600Mhz RAM, and a list of HDD or SSD storage devices. Due to the size of the Clevo W110ER, an optical drive has been omitted from the design. However, AVADirect does provide the option to select from a list of available external optical drives should you require the need for media use. AVADirect will also include the operating system disc along with the notebook, but for those who decide against an external optical drive, AVADirect can create a custom imaging solution for those end-users to revert to, should there be a need to reformat and start anew.
AVADirect has begun to take orders for their Clevo W110ER 11.6" Core i7 Gaming Notebook and will continue to add supported components based on manufacturer standards. The base price starts at $937.01 and has the opportunity to decrease or increase based on the requirements of the individual.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI products rise in price across China
- Samsung has most of Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 835 chips
- LG's new speakers have Google Home, Multiroom support
- Resident Evil 7 is a solid return, very positive reviews
- LG's new G6 smartphone looks freakin' beautiful
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017
- Team Group Gaming Series, T-FORCE XTREEM took the world record for overall highest frequency DDR5260.8MHz