AVADirect, a leading provider of custom notebooks, is now offering one of the smallest core i7 Gaming Notebook in existence.
For many, high-end notebook performance typically comes at the cost of a larger, bulkier notebook barebone than a moderately-performing model. For AVADirect, offering high-end mobile performance is not a matter of "if" but a matter of "how". How, in relative terms, would you like your notebook to be customized? AVADirect has over ten years of experience in working with custom notebooks. Enough to know that big things can certainly come in small packages. The Clevo W110ER Gaming Notebook confirms this statement and exceeds expectations at the very least.
As a smaller notebook, the AVADirect Clevo W110ER has very little limitation for its form factor bracket. With a size of 11.3 inches wide, 8.15 inches deep, and 1.46 inches high (with LCD closed) it becomes much more appealing to those who like to travel light, but game large. The chassis has an array of added ports for even the most demanding end-user to enjoy. A single HDMI 1.4a compatible port, driven by NVIDIA graphics courtesy of the GeForce GT 650GB 2GB Mobile Graphics card, allows those to utilize their home-theater setup with ease and HDCP compliance. A total of three USB ports, two with 3.0 support, for expandable devices, standard headphone/mic jacks, 9-in-1 card reader, and built-in digital 1.3m video camera make the Clevo W110ER notebook increasingly promising to those interested in high-end performance with requirements for functionality.
What truly makes AVADirect's Clevo W110ER unique? Simple, the level of customization you receive, along with their build-quality and dedication to upstanding component choices. An end-user can choose between support i3, i5, and i7 Ivy Bridge processors, a myriad of thermal grease brands, 4GB-16GB of supported 1600Mhz RAM, and a list of HDD or SSD storage devices. Due to the size of the Clevo W110ER, an optical drive has been omitted from the design. However, AVADirect does provide the option to select from a list of available external optical drives should you require the need for media use. AVADirect will also include the operating system disc along with the notebook, but for those who decide against an external optical drive, AVADirect can create a custom imaging solution for those end-users to revert to, should there be a need to reformat and start anew.
AVADirect has begun to take orders for their Clevo W110ER 11.6" Core i7 Gaming Notebook and will continue to add supported components based on manufacturer standards. The base price starts at $937.01 and has the opportunity to decrease or increase based on the requirements of the individual.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA chip in the 'next revolutionary Apple product'
- Our closest look at the Google Pixel smartphone yet
- Google preparing 'Pixel 3' laptop with new Andromeda OS
- iPhone 7 owners drill hole to find hidden headphone jack
- Google's 4K-ready Chromecast Ultra teased at just $69
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now