AVADirect, a leading provider of custom notebooks, is now offering one of the smallest core i7 Gaming Notebook in existence.
For many, high-end notebook performance typically comes at the cost of a larger, bulkier notebook barebone than a moderately-performing model. For AVADirect, offering high-end mobile performance is not a matter of "if" but a matter of "how". How, in relative terms, would you like your notebook to be customized? AVADirect has over ten years of experience in working with custom notebooks. Enough to know that big things can certainly come in small packages. The Clevo W110ER Gaming Notebook confirms this statement and exceeds expectations at the very least.
As a smaller notebook, the AVADirect Clevo W110ER has very little limitation for its form factor bracket. With a size of 11.3 inches wide, 8.15 inches deep, and 1.46 inches high (with LCD closed) it becomes much more appealing to those who like to travel light, but game large. The chassis has an array of added ports for even the most demanding end-user to enjoy. A single HDMI 1.4a compatible port, driven by NVIDIA graphics courtesy of the GeForce GT 650GB 2GB Mobile Graphics card, allows those to utilize their home-theater setup with ease and HDCP compliance. A total of three USB ports, two with 3.0 support, for expandable devices, standard headphone/mic jacks, 9-in-1 card reader, and built-in digital 1.3m video camera make the Clevo W110ER notebook increasingly promising to those interested in high-end performance with requirements for functionality.
What truly makes AVADirect's Clevo W110ER unique? Simple, the level of customization you receive, along with their build-quality and dedication to upstanding component choices. An end-user can choose between support i3, i5, and i7 Ivy Bridge processors, a myriad of thermal grease brands, 4GB-16GB of supported 1600Mhz RAM, and a list of HDD or SSD storage devices. Due to the size of the Clevo W110ER, an optical drive has been omitted from the design. However, AVADirect does provide the option to select from a list of available external optical drives should you require the need for media use. AVADirect will also include the operating system disc along with the notebook, but for those who decide against an external optical drive, AVADirect can create a custom imaging solution for those end-users to revert to, should there be a need to reformat and start anew.
AVADirect has begun to take orders for their Clevo W110ER 11.6" Core i7 Gaming Notebook and will continue to add supported components based on manufacturer standards. The base price starts at $937.01 and has the opportunity to decrease or increase based on the requirements of the individual.
Latest News Posts
- Toshiba testing its 'scorpion' robot inside Fukushima nuclear reactor
- Americans have streamed 135B songs and music videos in 2015 so far
- Difficulties trying to sell Xbox One, PlayStation 4 in China
- Apple's new iPhone rumored to feature 4K-capable, 12-megapixel camera
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 'confirmed', launching in 2GB and 4GB versions
- orange jack not working with 5.1 sound
- way of schedule and monetary policy
- The top four things North Korea has achieved in the past 18 months
- Accell Home or Away USB Surge Protector Review
- Define S 47 [Buildlog 03.07.2015]
- Sharkoon Gamer Mouse with Bungee Hub - MSRP 47.99 Euros
- SMITE on Xbox One will have Australian Servers with Open Beta launch next Week
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors