Heart IT, the global leader that pioneered the first FDA approved zero footprint medical imaging workstation, WebPAX®, announced today the award of its sixth patent covering "zero-footprint" medical image viewing technologies. "Zero-footprint" technologies allow health care professionals to view medical images using any computing platform with a standard Internet web browser.
This includes Microsoft's Internet Explorer, Mozilla's Firefox, Apple's Safari, and Google's Chrome on Windows-based desktop and laptop PCs in addition to Macintosh-based desktops and laptops. Further, WebPAX® enables users of mobile devices to access medical images through standard browsers on Apple's iPad and iPhone, as well as all Google Android tablets and cell phones. Without "zero-footprint" technologies, medical images can only be viewed by installing proprietary software that is different for each web browser, each operating system, and each hardware device.
U.S. Patent Number 8166381 issued on April 24, 2012. Heart IT's "zero footprint" intellectual property portfolio also includes five previously-issued U.S. Patents: 6934698, 7457656, 7668835, 7958100, and 8055636. HeartIT's intellectual property coverage for its issued patents extends through the year 2025. Additional related patents are pending review by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung making next-gen 4K mobile displays with 800PPI
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- GTA V is teaching autonomous cars how to drive
- Twitch plans to rope YouTubers with new tip system
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops
- EK is releasing Full-Cover water blocks for the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti