ASUS is excited to launch the Republic of Gamers (ROG) G75VW and G55VW notebooks. Featuring Intel 3rd generation Core i7 processors, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M/670M GPUs with up to 3 GB of GDDR5 VRAM, up to 16 GB of DDR3 DRAM and support for dual hard drives in RAID 0/1 operation, the new G-Series redefines what is possible in a gaming notebook. The dual-fan intelligent thermal technology ensures the system runs cooler, optional Active shutter glasses with NVIDIA 3D LightBoost technology in 1080P resolution, a built-in subwoofer and ASUS SonicMaster audio capabilities provides a rich and immersive gaming experience.
Intelligent Thermal Design
An abundance of performance is useless without adequate cooling. The new G Series has an intelligent dual thermal system that keeps heat away from the gamer with a unique rear-venting design. The G55VW utilizes a pair of fans to improve thermal efficiency, while the G75VW features dedicated fans for the CPU and GPU, complete with detachable fan filters to increase thermal efficiency.
Immersive 3D Entertainment
NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics deliver full immersion with Microsoft DirectX 11 support and guarantee blistering frame rates with the latest blockbuster titles. The new G-Series 3D uses active shutter glasses and NVIDIA 3D LightBoost technology, to deliver an unrivaled experience in 3D games and movies either on the move or on the big screen at home. The visual feast is backed up by ASUS' SonicMaster audio technology with custom tuned stereo speakers and a built-in subwoofer that delivers powerful and rich bass.
Inspired by stealth aircraft, the new G-Series combines a sculpted profile with a compact matte chassis with gamer-centric features. The one-piece backlit keyboard with isolated arrow keys and 'W' key indicator ensure gamers are always one step ahead. The slightly inclined chassis provides comfort during prolonged gaming sessions, while the rubberized soft-touch palm rest and the anti-glare matte display with a wide viewing angles reduces eye-strain during late night game sessions or media playback.
Latest News Posts
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- GTA parent company's indie segment is making AAA games
- The Rock and Apple announce a movie co-starring...Siri?!
- A view from space: How Tesla Gigafactory grew in a year
- 2K Games lays out five-year plan, wants one AAA a year
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4