ASUS is excited to launch the Republic of Gamers (ROG) G75VW and G55VW notebooks. Featuring Intel 3rd generation Core i7 processors, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M/670M GPUs with up to 3 GB of GDDR5 VRAM, up to 16 GB of DDR3 DRAM and support for dual hard drives in RAID 0/1 operation, the new G-Series redefines what is possible in a gaming notebook. The dual-fan intelligent thermal technology ensures the system runs cooler, optional Active shutter glasses with NVIDIA 3D LightBoost technology in 1080P resolution, a built-in subwoofer and ASUS SonicMaster audio capabilities provides a rich and immersive gaming experience.
Intelligent Thermal Design
An abundance of performance is useless without adequate cooling. The new G Series has an intelligent dual thermal system that keeps heat away from the gamer with a unique rear-venting design. The G55VW utilizes a pair of fans to improve thermal efficiency, while the G75VW features dedicated fans for the CPU and GPU, complete with detachable fan filters to increase thermal efficiency.
Immersive 3D Entertainment
NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics deliver full immersion with Microsoft DirectX 11 support and guarantee blistering frame rates with the latest blockbuster titles. The new G-Series 3D uses active shutter glasses and NVIDIA 3D LightBoost technology, to deliver an unrivaled experience in 3D games and movies either on the move or on the big screen at home. The visual feast is backed up by ASUS' SonicMaster audio technology with custom tuned stereo speakers and a built-in subwoofer that delivers powerful and rich bass.
Inspired by stealth aircraft, the new G-Series combines a sculpted profile with a compact matte chassis with gamer-centric features. The one-piece backlit keyboard with isolated arrow keys and 'W' key indicator ensure gamers are always one step ahead. The slightly inclined chassis provides comfort during prolonged gaming sessions, while the rubberized soft-touch palm rest and the anti-glare matte display with a wide viewing angles reduces eye-strain during late night game sessions or media playback.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch owners can share game updates locally
- AMD teases 8K graphics workload on Radeon RX Vega
- AMD launches dual-GPU Radeon Pro Duo with 32GB of GDDR5
- Dawn of War III PC Steam deals are up to 25% off
- Colorful announces iGame GTX 1080 Ti Vulcan X OC
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family