ASUS is excited to launch the Republic of Gamers (ROG) G75VW and G55VW notebooks. Featuring Intel 3rd generation Core i7 processors, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M/670M GPUs with up to 3 GB of GDDR5 VRAM, up to 16 GB of DDR3 DRAM and support for dual hard drives in RAID 0/1 operation, the new G-Series redefines what is possible in a gaming notebook. The dual-fan intelligent thermal technology ensures the system runs cooler, optional Active shutter glasses with NVIDIA 3D LightBoost technology in 1080P resolution, a built-in subwoofer and ASUS SonicMaster audio capabilities provides a rich and immersive gaming experience.
Intelligent Thermal Design
An abundance of performance is useless without adequate cooling. The new G Series has an intelligent dual thermal system that keeps heat away from the gamer with a unique rear-venting design. The G55VW utilizes a pair of fans to improve thermal efficiency, while the G75VW features dedicated fans for the CPU and GPU, complete with detachable fan filters to increase thermal efficiency.
Immersive 3D Entertainment
NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics deliver full immersion with Microsoft DirectX 11 support and guarantee blistering frame rates with the latest blockbuster titles. The new G-Series 3D uses active shutter glasses and NVIDIA 3D LightBoost technology, to deliver an unrivaled experience in 3D games and movies either on the move or on the big screen at home. The visual feast is backed up by ASUS' SonicMaster audio technology with custom tuned stereo speakers and a built-in subwoofer that delivers powerful and rich bass.
Inspired by stealth aircraft, the new G-Series combines a sculpted profile with a compact matte chassis with gamer-centric features. The one-piece backlit keyboard with isolated arrow keys and 'W' key indicator ensure gamers are always one step ahead. The slightly inclined chassis provides comfort during prolonged gaming sessions, while the rubberized soft-touch palm rest and the anti-glare matte display with a wide viewing angles reduces eye-strain during late night game sessions or media playback.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new iPhone rumored to feature 4K-capable, 12-megapixel camera
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 'confirmed', launching in 2GB and 4GB versions
- Mozilla begins testing its new VR-based Firefox browser 'MozVR'
- AMD's Frame Rate Target Control tested with considerable power savings
- Nintendo speaks out against VR and AR efforts from Microsoft, Sony
- The top four things North Korea has achieved in the past 18 months
- Accell Home or Away USB Surge Protector Review
- Define S 47 [Buildlog 03.07.2015]
- Power loss - Event 41 Kernel Power
- ASRock Beebox (N3000) Fanless Small Form Factor PC Review
- Sharkoon Gamer Mouse with Bungee Hub - MSRP 47.99 Euros
- SMITE on Xbox One will have Australian Servers with Open Beta launch next Week
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors