ASUS is excited to launch the Republic of Gamers (ROG) G75VW and G55VW notebooks. Featuring Intel 3rd generation Core i7 processors, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M/670M GPUs with up to 3 GB of GDDR5 VRAM, up to 16 GB of DDR3 DRAM and support for dual hard drives in RAID 0/1 operation, the new G-Series redefines what is possible in a gaming notebook. The dual-fan intelligent thermal technology ensures the system runs cooler, optional Active shutter glasses with NVIDIA 3D LightBoost technology in 1080P resolution, a built-in subwoofer and ASUS SonicMaster audio capabilities provides a rich and immersive gaming experience.
Intelligent Thermal Design
An abundance of performance is useless without adequate cooling. The new G Series has an intelligent dual thermal system that keeps heat away from the gamer with a unique rear-venting design. The G55VW utilizes a pair of fans to improve thermal efficiency, while the G75VW features dedicated fans for the CPU and GPU, complete with detachable fan filters to increase thermal efficiency.
Immersive 3D Entertainment
NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics deliver full immersion with Microsoft DirectX 11 support and guarantee blistering frame rates with the latest blockbuster titles. The new G-Series 3D uses active shutter glasses and NVIDIA 3D LightBoost technology, to deliver an unrivaled experience in 3D games and movies either on the move or on the big screen at home. The visual feast is backed up by ASUS' SonicMaster audio technology with custom tuned stereo speakers and a built-in subwoofer that delivers powerful and rich bass.
Inspired by stealth aircraft, the new G-Series combines a sculpted profile with a compact matte chassis with gamer-centric features. The one-piece backlit keyboard with isolated arrow keys and 'W' key indicator ensure gamers are always one step ahead. The slightly inclined chassis provides comfort during prolonged gaming sessions, while the rubberized soft-touch palm rest and the anti-glare matte display with a wide viewing angles reduces eye-strain during late night game sessions or media playback.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- which has appears diagnosing to whom the people additionally energy y
- Owen stayed at true to her bit
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines