ASUS is excited to launch the Republic of Gamers (ROG) G75VW and G55VW notebooks. Featuring Intel 3rd generation Core i7 processors, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M/670M GPUs with up to 3 GB of GDDR5 VRAM, up to 16 GB of DDR3 DRAM and support for dual hard drives in RAID 0/1 operation, the new G-Series redefines what is possible in a gaming notebook. The dual-fan intelligent thermal technology ensures the system runs cooler, optional Active shutter glasses with NVIDIA 3D LightBoost technology in 1080P resolution, a built-in subwoofer and ASUS SonicMaster audio capabilities provides a rich and immersive gaming experience.
Intelligent Thermal Design
An abundance of performance is useless without adequate cooling. The new G Series has an intelligent dual thermal system that keeps heat away from the gamer with a unique rear-venting design. The G55VW utilizes a pair of fans to improve thermal efficiency, while the G75VW features dedicated fans for the CPU and GPU, complete with detachable fan filters to increase thermal efficiency.
Immersive 3D Entertainment
NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics deliver full immersion with Microsoft DirectX 11 support and guarantee blistering frame rates with the latest blockbuster titles. The new G-Series 3D uses active shutter glasses and NVIDIA 3D LightBoost technology, to deliver an unrivaled experience in 3D games and movies either on the move or on the big screen at home. The visual feast is backed up by ASUS' SonicMaster audio technology with custom tuned stereo speakers and a built-in subwoofer that delivers powerful and rich bass.
Inspired by stealth aircraft, the new G-Series combines a sculpted profile with a compact matte chassis with gamer-centric features. The one-piece backlit keyboard with isolated arrow keys and 'W' key indicator ensure gamers are always one step ahead. The slightly inclined chassis provides comfort during prolonged gaming sessions, while the rubberized soft-touch palm rest and the anti-glare matte display with a wide viewing angles reduces eye-strain during late night game sessions or media playback.
Latest News Posts
- G.SKILL DDR4 reaches record air-cooling frequency of 4062MHz
- Lian Li hopes consumers at Computex like its unique desk PCs
- OCZ to show off Trion 100 SSD series for consumers during Computex
- AP: IRS believes tax data thieves came from Russia
- Embrace the virtual world to help fight air sickness while traveling
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- ADATA Teases its Computex 2015 Unveiling
- Logic Supply Previews its Upcoming ML600 Series Fanless PC
- Introducing the The NanoXia Project
- WD Redesigns World's No. 1 Selling Portable Hard Drive
- QNAP Unveils Quiet and Stylish Vertical NAS TS-453mini