This week, BitFenix hit a new milestone, reaching the 5,000 fan count on Facebook! To celebrate this achievement and to say thank you to all our fans from around the world, BitFenix is pleased to announce the Fans 4 Fans Contest. From now until April 30th, users can go to the BitFenix Facebook page (http://facebook.bitfenix.com) and enter the contest by "liking" the page and filling out the sweepstakes entry form. At the end of the contest period, five lucky fans will win two high-performance Spectre Pro fans of their choice!
"We have the best fans in the world, and this contest is our way of showing our appreciation to all of their support. Best of luck to everyone!" says David Jarlestedt, BitFenix Product Manager.
Entering the contest is easy:
1. Go to the BitFenix Facebook Page (http://facebook.bitfenix.com) and click "Like"
2. Fill in the contest form (http://on.fb.me/IbKcVj)
Enter the sweepstakes by going to the BitFenix Facebook page: http://facebook.bitfenix.com
Full contest details can be found here: http://bit.ly/JpWIMc
For more information on BitFenix, visit: http://www.bitfenix.com.
Latest News Posts
- LG uses Advanced In-Cell Touch technology for next-gen laptop screens
- GIGABYTE Z170 motherboards teased, with a super-hot new look
- Samsung pushes the SSD game with 2TB 850 Evo and 850 Pro additions
- Microsoft will put the finishing touches on Windows 10 this week
- Japan accepts recently issued giant robot challenge from US company
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- C2750D4I: EFI firmware bug?
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC