This week, BitFenix hit a new milestone, reaching the 5,000 fan count on Facebook! To celebrate this achievement and to say thank you to all our fans from around the world, BitFenix is pleased to announce the Fans 4 Fans Contest. From now until April 30th, users can go to the BitFenix Facebook page (http://facebook.bitfenix.com) and enter the contest by "liking" the page and filling out the sweepstakes entry form. At the end of the contest period, five lucky fans will win two high-performance Spectre Pro fans of their choice!
"We have the best fans in the world, and this contest is our way of showing our appreciation to all of their support. Best of luck to everyone!" says David Jarlestedt, BitFenix Product Manager.
Entering the contest is easy:
1. Go to the BitFenix Facebook Page (http://facebook.bitfenix.com) and click "Like"
2. Fill in the contest form (http://on.fb.me/IbKcVj)
Enter the sweepstakes by going to the BitFenix Facebook page: http://facebook.bitfenix.com
Full contest details can be found here: http://bit.ly/JpWIMc
For more information on BitFenix, visit: http://www.bitfenix.com.
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League gets a new map and a DLC car
- Battlefield 1 dev said shovel digging might come back
- South Korea is getting an online version of Titanfall
- Artificial intelligence creates a (bad) Christmas song
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset