This week, BitFenix hit a new milestone, reaching the 5,000 fan count on Facebook! To celebrate this achievement and to say thank you to all our fans from around the world, BitFenix is pleased to announce the Fans 4 Fans Contest. From now until April 30th, users can go to the BitFenix Facebook page (http://facebook.bitfenix.com) and enter the contest by "liking" the page and filling out the sweepstakes entry form. At the end of the contest period, five lucky fans will win two high-performance Spectre Pro fans of their choice!
"We have the best fans in the world, and this contest is our way of showing our appreciation to all of their support. Best of luck to everyone!" says David Jarlestedt, BitFenix Product Manager.
Entering the contest is easy:
1. Go to the BitFenix Facebook Page (http://facebook.bitfenix.com) and click "Like"
2. Fill in the contest form (http://on.fb.me/IbKcVj)
Enter the sweepstakes by going to the BitFenix Facebook page: http://facebook.bitfenix.com
Full contest details can be found here: http://bit.ly/JpWIMc
For more information on BitFenix, visit: http://www.bitfenix.com.
Latest News Posts
- Disney-themed prosthetic hands are now a thing
- DARPA developing vehicle disappearing technology
- 'Toy Story 4' delayed by a whole year
- Samsung didn't infringe on NVIDIA patents, judge says
- Microsoft goes on tour with HoloLens AR demos
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points