This week, BitFenix hit a new milestone, reaching the 5,000 fan count on Facebook! To celebrate this achievement and to say thank you to all our fans from around the world, BitFenix is pleased to announce the Fans 4 Fans Contest. From now until April 30th, users can go to the BitFenix Facebook page (http://facebook.bitfenix.com) and enter the contest by "liking" the page and filling out the sweepstakes entry form. At the end of the contest period, five lucky fans will win two high-performance Spectre Pro fans of their choice!
"We have the best fans in the world, and this contest is our way of showing our appreciation to all of their support. Best of luck to everyone!" says David Jarlestedt, BitFenix Product Manager.
Entering the contest is easy:
1. Go to the BitFenix Facebook Page (http://facebook.bitfenix.com) and click "Like"
2. Fill in the contest form (http://on.fb.me/IbKcVj)
Enter the sweepstakes by going to the BitFenix Facebook page: http://facebook.bitfenix.com
Full contest details can be found here: http://bit.ly/JpWIMc
For more information on BitFenix, visit: http://www.bitfenix.com.
Latest News Posts
- 'The dress' used for good, now in women's violence awareness campaign
- 'World of Warcraft' gamer dies after 19 hours of uninterrupted play
- Blizzard will soon offer no subscriptions for World of Warcraft
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- my mobo sata port in bios cant see my sdd or hdd or dvd anymore ?
- EP45-UD3R bios settings for mixture of SSD, SATA, and IDE drives
- Inateck FE2006 2.5" USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- PC crashing after GA X97M D3H 7c Bios
- 775i65G asus mb sata issues
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition