ADATA Technology today announced the addition of New York Knicks' Jeremy Lin to its NBA Flash Drive line. Lin will join a line-up that includes products featuring Boston Celtics' Paul Pierce, Chicago Bulls' Derrick Rose, Los Angeles' Kobe Bryant, Miami Heat's Dwyane Wade and LeBron James, New York Knicks' Amar'e Stoudemire, Oklahoma City Thunder's Kevin Durant and Orlando Magic's Dwight Howard.
Officially licensed by the National Basketball Association (NBA), these NBA flash drives are a fusion of high-adrenaline sports and technological accessories. This new model utilizes a USB 2.0 interface and has increased the capacity to 8GB.
Waterproof up to a depth of one meter, the NBA Flash drives feature the team jersey which is easily removed to access the drive itself. The rugged rubber body is designed to take the knocks that come from mobile and athletic lifestyles and is also stain resistant allowing you to easily wipe off any dirt or marks.
ADATA's NBA Flash Drive Line comes with value-added software OstoGO and UFDtoGO, both available as a free download on ADATA's website.
The ADATA NBA Flash Drive Line is available now in the USA at Amazon.com, BestBuy.com, NBAstore.com, Newegg.com and Walmart.com. It will be available in Canada soon.
Dimensions: 2.2" x 1.4" x 0.4" (LxWxH)
Interface: USB 2.0, backward compatible with USB 1.1
Windows®: 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP/VistaTM/ 7 or later
Mac®: OS 9.0 or later
LinuxTM: Kernal 2.4 or later
Texture: Waterproof and shock-resistant
For further product information, please check:
Latest News Posts
- Gmail Android notifications bug fix rolling out this week
- AMD's next-gen Opteron to have 32 cores, 8-channel DDR4 support
- This ASUS-powered custom PC based around Far Cry Primal looks insane!
- LG G5 will feature always-on display
- Fight hordes of demons in the Neverwinter: Underdark expansion
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance