ADATA Technology today announced the addition of New York Knicks' Jeremy Lin to its NBA Flash Drive line. Lin will join a line-up that includes products featuring Boston Celtics' Paul Pierce, Chicago Bulls' Derrick Rose, Los Angeles' Kobe Bryant, Miami Heat's Dwyane Wade and LeBron James, New York Knicks' Amar'e Stoudemire, Oklahoma City Thunder's Kevin Durant and Orlando Magic's Dwight Howard.
Officially licensed by the National Basketball Association (NBA), these NBA flash drives are a fusion of high-adrenaline sports and technological accessories. This new model utilizes a USB 2.0 interface and has increased the capacity to 8GB.
Waterproof up to a depth of one meter, the NBA Flash drives feature the team jersey which is easily removed to access the drive itself. The rugged rubber body is designed to take the knocks that come from mobile and athletic lifestyles and is also stain resistant allowing you to easily wipe off any dirt or marks.
ADATA's NBA Flash Drive Line comes with value-added software OstoGO and UFDtoGO, both available as a free download on ADATA's website.
The ADATA NBA Flash Drive Line is available now in the USA at Amazon.com, BestBuy.com, NBAstore.com, Newegg.com and Walmart.com. It will be available in Canada soon.
Dimensions: 2.2" x 1.4" x 0.4" (LxWxH)
Interface: USB 2.0, backward compatible with USB 1.1
Windows®: 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP/VistaTM/ 7 or later
Mac®: OS 9.0 or later
LinuxTM: Kernal 2.4 or later
Texture: Waterproof and shock-resistant
For further product information, please check:
Latest News Posts
- iPhone 7 owners drill hole to find hidden headphone jack
- Google's 4K-ready Chromecast Ultra teased at just $69
- Microsoft rumored to launch Surface Phone in 2017
- Conjur up a free Blu-ray in our 'Conjuring 2' giveaway!
- Philadelphia 76ers acquire eSports teams Dignitas, Apex
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now