NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce the Cryo E40 Notebook cooler for laptops up to 15". Cryo E40 employs a unique approach to high performance notebook cooling with 2x 80mm moveable fans that adapt to any laptop configuration. Featuring low-powered magnetic clasps designed to be safe around any piece of technology, users can easily adjust the positioning of the two fans enabling precise direction of airflow towards the notebooks most frequent hot spots.
Cryo E40's additional features include the ability to run the USB cable to either the left or right side for maximum flexibility and an easily removable mesh cover for quick access to your fans. All of this advanced cooling technology is packed into an ultra-slim, lightweight profile for easy mobile use while traveling or on-the-go.
"Not all notebooks have the same configuration of heat-generating components" said Johnny Hou, Founder of NZXT. "Cryo E40 provides the ultimate universal high performance cooling capabilities in that you can specifically customize the direction of airflow based on where your computer emits the most heat. It's an incredibly innovative feature that we feel the mobile enthusiast community will truly embrace."
Cryo E40 will be available for $27.99 in May. For product information, technical specifications, image gallery and more, visit http://www.nzxt.com/new/products/notebook_cooling/cryo_e40
Latest News Posts
- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, a very slick mobo for Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X costs $260, offers Intel perf. at $617
- Early Nintendo Switch consoles were actually stolen
- Why Nier: Automata isn't coming to Xbox One
- Grand Theft Auto movie or TV show could happen
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- First ever CPU overclock - is this ok?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact