NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce the Cryo E40 Notebook cooler for laptops up to 15". Cryo E40 employs a unique approach to high performance notebook cooling with 2x 80mm moveable fans that adapt to any laptop configuration. Featuring low-powered magnetic clasps designed to be safe around any piece of technology, users can easily adjust the positioning of the two fans enabling precise direction of airflow towards the notebooks most frequent hot spots.
Cryo E40's additional features include the ability to run the USB cable to either the left or right side for maximum flexibility and an easily removable mesh cover for quick access to your fans. All of this advanced cooling technology is packed into an ultra-slim, lightweight profile for easy mobile use while traveling or on-the-go.
"Not all notebooks have the same configuration of heat-generating components" said Johnny Hou, Founder of NZXT. "Cryo E40 provides the ultimate universal high performance cooling capabilities in that you can specifically customize the direction of airflow based on where your computer emits the most heat. It's an incredibly innovative feature that we feel the mobile enthusiast community will truly embrace."
Cryo E40 will be available for $27.99 in May. For product information, technical specifications, image gallery and more, visit http://www.nzxt.com/new/products/notebook_cooling/cryo_e40
Latest News Posts
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4