NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce the Cryo E40 Notebook cooler for laptops up to 15". Cryo E40 employs a unique approach to high performance notebook cooling with 2x 80mm moveable fans that adapt to any laptop configuration. Featuring low-powered magnetic clasps designed to be safe around any piece of technology, users can easily adjust the positioning of the two fans enabling precise direction of airflow towards the notebooks most frequent hot spots.
Cryo E40's additional features include the ability to run the USB cable to either the left or right side for maximum flexibility and an easily removable mesh cover for quick access to your fans. All of this advanced cooling technology is packed into an ultra-slim, lightweight profile for easy mobile use while traveling or on-the-go.
"Not all notebooks have the same configuration of heat-generating components" said Johnny Hou, Founder of NZXT. "Cryo E40 provides the ultimate universal high performance cooling capabilities in that you can specifically customize the direction of airflow based on where your computer emits the most heat. It's an incredibly innovative feature that we feel the mobile enthusiast community will truly embrace."
Cryo E40 will be available for $27.99 in May. For product information, technical specifications, image gallery and more, visit http://www.nzxt.com/new/products/notebook_cooling/cryo_e40
Latest News Posts
- NASA says private space efforts to reach Mars will need support
- TSMC aiming for 10nm production next year, followed by 7nm in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't use Battlelog, has offline singleplayer
- Rockstar fixes login problems with the first patch for GTA V
- Sony Xperia Z4 teased thanks to WikiLeaks' dump of internal Sony docs
- Drives showing incorrect free space after installing 32GB of memory
- Memtest sometimes pass, sometimes dont.
- Asrock 990FX Fatality Killer - 2X ASUS R9 290 DIRECT CU2 OC Crossfire Problem
- MB doesn't see M.2 PCI-E SSD
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives