TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today releases the only HD7870 graphics solution which can support up to 6 displays simultaneously: the PowerColor HD7870 Eyefinity 6. The latest edition optimizes multi-display Eyefinity technology, enabling up to six monitors to be operated from one card through its six mini display port onboard design. This unique feature allows gamers to enhance productivity to get more things done at once, also delivering the most vivid HD gaming experience with wider view.
Flexible display configurations
The HD7870 Eyefinity 6 clocks in at 1000MHz core speed and 1200MHz of memory speed; with 2GB GDDR5 onboard memory, the latest edition allows more bandwidth for demanding DirectX® 11.1 gaming title, delivering the intense gaming performance and unrivaled image quality with lifelike 3D visual effects.
The HD7870 Eyefinity 6 takes advantage of AMD PowerTune technology, enabling higher clockspeeds while needed through unused TDP headroom; by utilized AMD ZeroCore Power technology, allowing GPU to consume virtually no power in idle mode, delivering the best power efficiency. Also, with the support of AMD APP Acceleration, it creates a "co-processing" environment of GPU and CPU, simply speeds up the everyday applications.
Latest News Posts
- The Last Guardian coming in 2016, new footage and screenshots released
- Become a certified Microsoft Office expert with this bundle
- See the cancelled Legacy of Kain game in action
- Ready At Dawn's new AAA action game to be revealed next week
- Here's everything we know about Ghost Recon Wildlands
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles