TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today releases the only HD7870 graphics solution which can support up to 6 displays simultaneously: the PowerColor HD7870 Eyefinity 6. The latest edition optimizes multi-display Eyefinity technology, enabling up to six monitors to be operated from one card through its six mini display port onboard design. This unique feature allows gamers to enhance productivity to get more things done at once, also delivering the most vivid HD gaming experience with wider view.
Flexible display configurations
The HD7870 Eyefinity 6 clocks in at 1000MHz core speed and 1200MHz of memory speed; with 2GB GDDR5 onboard memory, the latest edition allows more bandwidth for demanding DirectX® 11.1 gaming title, delivering the intense gaming performance and unrivaled image quality with lifelike 3D visual effects.
The HD7870 Eyefinity 6 takes advantage of AMD PowerTune technology, enabling higher clockspeeds while needed through unused TDP headroom; by utilized AMD ZeroCore Power technology, allowing GPU to consume virtually no power in idle mode, delivering the best power efficiency. Also, with the support of AMD APP Acceleration, it creates a "co-processing" environment of GPU and CPU, simply speeds up the everyday applications.
Latest News Posts
- Elon Musk on AI: they would treat us like 'pet Labradors'
- Prepare for multi-part Transformers sequels, and spinoff films
- Safran and Valeo show autonomous vehicles can learn from drones
- Valve begins selling tickets to the upcoming Dota 2 The International
- Valve's SteamVR headset will be free for developers, for now
- Gigabyte J1800N-D2H not supporting Azurewave WiFi Card
- overclocking a as rock 970 performance fatality 1
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X 12GB in SLI - Two is Much Better Than One
- KLevv Urbane 2800MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- 4k Gaming with GTX 690 - Do I need to upgrade now?
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi