TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today releases the only HD7870 graphics solution which can support up to 6 displays simultaneously: the PowerColor HD7870 Eyefinity 6. The latest edition optimizes multi-display Eyefinity technology, enabling up to six monitors to be operated from one card through its six mini display port onboard design. This unique feature allows gamers to enhance productivity to get more things done at once, also delivering the most vivid HD gaming experience with wider view.
Flexible display configurations
The HD7870 Eyefinity 6 clocks in at 1000MHz core speed and 1200MHz of memory speed; with 2GB GDDR5 onboard memory, the latest edition allows more bandwidth for demanding DirectX® 11.1 gaming title, delivering the intense gaming performance and unrivaled image quality with lifelike 3D visual effects.
The HD7870 Eyefinity 6 takes advantage of AMD PowerTune technology, enabling higher clockspeeds while needed through unused TDP headroom; by utilized AMD ZeroCore Power technology, allowing GPU to consume virtually no power in idle mode, delivering the best power efficiency. Also, with the support of AMD APP Acceleration, it creates a "co-processing" environment of GPU and CPU, simply speeds up the everyday applications.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 4 universal remote to release late October
- HD remastered 'X-Files' Bluray boxset announced
- Chrome is Windows 10 users' browser of choice
- MIT students build Jetson TK1 racecars for final assignment
- HBO Now comes to Roku
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent