TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today releases the only HD7870 graphics solution which can support up to 6 displays simultaneously: the PowerColor HD7870 Eyefinity 6. The latest edition optimizes multi-display Eyefinity technology, enabling up to six monitors to be operated from one card through its six mini display port onboard design. This unique feature allows gamers to enhance productivity to get more things done at once, also delivering the most vivid HD gaming experience with wider view.
Flexible display configurations
The HD7870 Eyefinity 6 clocks in at 1000MHz core speed and 1200MHz of memory speed; with 2GB GDDR5 onboard memory, the latest edition allows more bandwidth for demanding DirectX® 11.1 gaming title, delivering the intense gaming performance and unrivaled image quality with lifelike 3D visual effects.
The HD7870 Eyefinity 6 takes advantage of AMD PowerTune technology, enabling higher clockspeeds while needed through unused TDP headroom; by utilized AMD ZeroCore Power technology, allowing GPU to consume virtually no power in idle mode, delivering the best power efficiency. Also, with the support of AMD APP Acceleration, it creates a "co-processing" environment of GPU and CPU, simply speeds up the everyday applications.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft says The Division being held back on PC 'simply not true'
- Telstra outage in Australia caused by 'embarrassing human error'
- Explosive new 'Independence Day' TV spot, poster go live
- Rise of the Tomb Raider could soon receive DX12 abilities
- The Division will require 32GB of HDD space on the Xbox One
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance