April 23th 2012, G.SKILL, the worldwide leading high performance memory designer, has announced the new TridentX DDR3 memory kit for 3rd Generation Intel Core Processors and Z77 platform.
The ultimate speed up to DDR3 2800MHz 16GB(4GBx4) & DDR3 2666MHz 32GB(8GBx4)
Designed for overclocking enthusiasts, the TridentX series includes a complete lineup of extreme performance DDR3 memory, starting from 2400MHz 8GB to 2800MHz 16GB. The following screens show the TridentX 2800MHz 16GB kit has successfully achieved DDR3 3320MHz speed, while the 32GB 2666MHz kit has achieved DDR3 2933MHz speed, both results are with 4 DIMMs fully installed under LN2.
Removable Top Fin
Featuring with a removable top fin design, the new TridentX heat-spreader allows overclocking enthusiasts to have more flexible options of memory cooling systems, as well as to reduce the height to fit with large CPU coolers. For detail guideline, please visit the following link.
XMP 1.3 Ready
All G.SKILL TridentX kits come with the latest Intel XMP 1.3 standard developed for the Z77 platform. It provides PC enthusiasts an entirely trouble free overclocking experience to boost their Z77 systems for extreme levels of performance, while retaining system stability.
All G.SKILL memory products come with a lifetime warranty and the G.SKILL technical team is always ready to provide consumers with complete technical support via online forums, telephone and email.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines