ADATA Technology announces that the DashDrive Durable HD710 portable hard drive with an USB 3.0 interface is available in the US and Canada. The DashDrive family adds military-grade waterproof and shockproof (IPX7) protection to the company's impressive lineup of external storage device.
With the HD710 you no longer have to worry about accidental spills or drops destroying all your precious data. The housing of the HD710 is comprised of a unique silicone material making this external hard drive tough enough to handle life's daily abuses.
The HD710 is capable of handling the toughest conditions while still delivering the blazing fast USB 3.0 transmission speeds consumers have come to expect. The USB cable tucks into a wraparound exterior slot in the drive casing so you don't have to fret about the cable hanging loose.
The DashDrive Durable HD710 is now available in the US and Canada in capacities of 500GB, 750GB, and 1TB through selected distributors and resellers.
The suggested retail prices for ADATA's DashDrive Durable HD710 are below:
Latest News Posts
- Console gamers can scale The Division's visuals to boost frame rates
- Mad Catz CEO & Chairman resign after poor quarterly results
- Metal Gear Online getting a new expansion 'Cloaked in Silence'
- World of Tanks update 9,14 is gonna be big, plenty of bang to it
- Amazon's new games engine is powerful, flexible, and totally free
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance