ADATAÂ™ Technology announces that the DashDriveÂ™ Durable HD710 portable hard drive with an USB 3.0 interface is available in the US and Canada. The DashDrive family adds military-grade waterproof and shockproof (IPX7) protection to the company's impressive lineup of external storage device.
With the HD710 you no longer have to worry about accidental spills or drops destroying all your precious data. The housing of the HD710 is comprised of a unique silicone material making this external hard drive tough enough to handle life's daily abuses.
The HD710 is capable of handling the toughest conditions while still delivering the blazing fast USB 3.0 transmission speeds consumers have come to expect. The USB cable tucks into a wraparound exterior slot in the drive casing so you don't have to fret about the cable hanging loose.
The DashDriveÂ™ Durable HD710 is now available in the US and Canada in capacities of 500GB, 750GB, and 1TB through selected distributors and resellers.
The suggested retail prices for ADATA's DashDriveÂ™ Durable HD710 are below:
Latest News Posts
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Mass Effect Andromeda PC requirements released
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications