NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA - News) will host a conference call on Friday, May 11, at 5 a.m. Pacific Time (8 a.m. Eastern Time) to discuss its financial results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2013, ended April 29, 2012.
The call will be webcast live (in listen-only mode) at the following websites: http://www.nvidia.com and http://www.streetevents.com. The company's prepared remarks will be followed by a question and answer session, which will be limited to questions from financial analysts and institutional investors.
Ahead of the call, NVIDIA will provide written commentary on its first-quarter results from its interim CFO. This material will be posted to http://www.nvidia.com/ir immediately after the company's results are announced over a national wire service at approximately 4:30 a.m. PT.
To listen to the conference call, dial (706) 679 2572; no password is required.
A replay of the conference call will be available until May 25 at (404) 537 3406, conference ID 46481082. The webcast will be recorded and available for replay until the company's conference call to discuss financial results for its second quarter of fiscal year 2013.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines