NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA - News) will host a conference call on Friday, May 11, at 5 a.m. Pacific Time (8 a.m. Eastern Time) to discuss its financial results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2013, ended April 29, 2012.
The call will be webcast live (in listen-only mode) at the following websites: http://www.nvidia.com and http://www.streetevents.com. The company's prepared remarks will be followed by a question and answer session, which will be limited to questions from financial analysts and institutional investors.
Ahead of the call, NVIDIA will provide written commentary on its first-quarter results from its interim CFO. This material will be posted to http://www.nvidia.com/ir immediately after the company's results are announced over a national wire service at approximately 4:30 a.m. PT.
To listen to the conference call, dial (706) 679 2572; no password is required.
A replay of the conference call will be available until May 25 at (404) 537 3406, conference ID 46481082. The webcast will be recorded and available for replay until the company's conference call to discuss financial results for its second quarter of fiscal year 2013.
Latest News Posts
- Realtek has produced a new onboard LAN chip aimed at gamers
- Meet the low-profile GELID Polar 1U air cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Storage is no sweat for the Transcend StoreJet 8TB USB 3.0 drive
- XIGMATEK pushes its a bright red power supply to market, the S550
- Ubisoft learns from Watch Dogs, shows games on 'target machines' at E3
- Automobiles 2015
- Latest automobiles news
- New Mercedes design
- Latest cars news
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC