NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA - News) will host a conference call on Friday, May 11, at 5 a.m. Pacific Time (8 a.m. Eastern Time) to discuss its financial results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2013, ended April 29, 2012.
The call will be webcast live (in listen-only mode) at the following websites: http://www.nvidia.com and http://www.streetevents.com. The company's prepared remarks will be followed by a question and answer session, which will be limited to questions from financial analysts and institutional investors.
Ahead of the call, NVIDIA will provide written commentary on its first-quarter results from its interim CFO. This material will be posted to http://www.nvidia.com/ir immediately after the company's results are announced over a national wire service at approximately 4:30 a.m. PT.
To listen to the conference call, dial (706) 679 2572; no password is required.
A replay of the conference call will be available until May 25 at (404) 537 3406, conference ID 46481082. The webcast will be recorded and available for replay until the company's conference call to discuss financial results for its second quarter of fiscal year 2013.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017