NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA - News) will host a conference call on Friday, May 11, at 5 a.m. Pacific Time (8 a.m. Eastern Time) to discuss its financial results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2013, ended April 29, 2012.
The call will be webcast live (in listen-only mode) at the following websites: http://www.nvidia.com and http://www.streetevents.com. The company's prepared remarks will be followed by a question and answer session, which will be limited to questions from financial analysts and institutional investors.
Ahead of the call, NVIDIA will provide written commentary on its first-quarter results from its interim CFO. This material will be posted to http://www.nvidia.com/ir immediately after the company's results are announced over a national wire service at approximately 4:30 a.m. PT.
To listen to the conference call, dial (706) 679 2572; no password is required.
A replay of the conference call will be available until May 25 at (404) 537 3406, conference ID 46481082. The webcast will be recorded and available for replay until the company's conference call to discuss financial results for its second quarter of fiscal year 2013.
Latest News Posts
- GTA 6 motion capture possibly underway
- Musk shows The Boring Company's 1st working car elevator
- Toshiba brings 64-layer 3D flash to retail SATA SSDs
- Apple will make its own OLED screens for 2018 iPhones
- Huawei Kirin 970 goes into mass production in September
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers