NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA - News) will host a conference call on Friday, May 11, at 5 a.m. Pacific Time (8 a.m. Eastern Time) to discuss its financial results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2013, ended April 29, 2012.
The call will be webcast live (in listen-only mode) at the following websites: http://www.nvidia.com and http://www.streetevents.com. The company's prepared remarks will be followed by a question and answer session, which will be limited to questions from financial analysts and institutional investors.
Ahead of the call, NVIDIA will provide written commentary on its first-quarter results from its interim CFO. This material will be posted to http://www.nvidia.com/ir immediately after the company's results are announced over a national wire service at approximately 4:30 a.m. PT.
To listen to the conference call, dial (706) 679 2572; no password is required.
A replay of the conference call will be available until May 25 at (404) 537 3406, conference ID 46481082. The webcast will be recorded and available for replay until the company's conference call to discuss financial results for its second quarter of fiscal year 2013.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni