TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphic cards, today announces a Go! Green solution into HD7700 series: the PowerColor Go! Green HD7750. With passive cooling design, Go! Green HD7750 delivers an absolutely silent gaming experience without extra power consumption, enabling the same amazing graphics performance with best power efficiency in a 0dB environment.
The PowerColor Go! Green HD7750 has 800MHz Core and 4.5Gbps memory clock, by taking advantage of selected power kit design, with PowerPAK SO-8, shielded inductor and solid capacitor onboard, it enhances the stability and ensures the continuous out of box performance that gamers pursued.
Also, the PowerColor Go! Green HD7750 supports all the latest feature; with AMD Eyefinity 2.0 and AMD HD3D technology, it can expand your gaming view beyond 5760x1080 resolutions across multi displays and enable the most vivid gaming experience; by taking advantage of AMD APP Acceleration, it'll speed up the daily tasks by offloading computing from CPU to GPU.
Furthermore, it packed with the ultra-efficient AMD ZeroCore Power technology which allows GPU to consume virtually no power when in idle mode. More than that, gamers should be satisfied with AMD PowerTune technology, it allows the intelligent power monitoring to enable higher clock speeds and better performance when needed, delivering the most efficient way for gaming like never before.
Latest News Posts
- EA announces Battlefield Hardline Premium for $50
- Qualcomm teases Snapdragon 820 processor for late 2015, early 2016
- LG details its Watch Urbane smartwatch in its latest video
- Hands-on with HTC's latest One M9 smartphone at MWC 2015
- BlackBerry expanding software products for Apple iOS, Google Android
- Asus x75a motherboard replacement
- Intel's new Cherry Trail x5, x7 and x3 Atom SoC Lineup Preview
- PC-O7S availability (USA)?
- Asrock z97 extreme6 & vga
- Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 Intel 82579V Gbit LAN Firmware Update Guide
- Moshi iLynx 3.0: 4-port USB 3.0 Hits Australia and New Zealand
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees