As the leading brand in enthusiastic graphics market, Gainward, introduces its Phantom series with 4GB on board memory for GeForce GTX 680 - Gainward GeForce GTX 680 Phantom 4GB.
With great success of the Gainward GeForce GTX 680 Phantom and the Gainward GeForce GTX 580 Phantom 3GB, the Gainward GeForce GTX 680 Phantom 4GB brings the market the unlimited gaming gear. The most powerful GPU along with massive amount of on-board memory, powered by Gainward's superior design and the Phantom II cooler, the Gainward GeForce GTX 680 Phantom 4GB is a "Dark Chilled Demon".
It is the first 4GB board base on NVIDIA Kepler architecture that you can buy from the shelves. The massive memory gives it far beyond the limitation of the memory when running the latest game titles. With the Phantom II cooler, it is almost the most silent air-cooled board in the market you can find.
New Phantom II Cooler Design
The new Phantom II comes with brand new fins design (patent pending) that introduces
1) better thermal performance
2) lower acoustic level
3) more solid structure than previous generation
With this new design, Gainward GTX 680 Phantom 4GB delivers Extreme cool and silent acoustics under 3D heavy loading. It really is an extreme gaming gear for enthusiast gamers.
Gainward superior hardware design with 4GB memory
Besides the cooler performance, Gainward GeForce GTX 680 Phantom 4GB is also powered by 6-phase with DrMOS PWM design for the GTX 680 cores. It brings a lot more benefits for the over-clocking capability. Gainward GeForce GTX 680 Phantom 4GB comes with 1058MHz boost clock and 3004MHz (or DDR6008MHz) memory clock, can be over-clocked easily.
Thanks to 4GB on board memory, Gainward GeForce GTX 680 Phantom 4GB can reduce data transfers by keeping larger data sets in local memory to maximize performance. Especially for those games with multi-monitor configuration even for 3D VISION Surround system, the 4GB on board memory will provide unlimited energy for you to enjoy the lifelike gaming environment.
Gainward Expertool II utility
Gainward's new Expertool utility is a right tool for GTX 680's dynamic clocking to tap into this powerful board. Users can utilize this new tool to enjoy the experience of the performance enhanced and quiet gameplay.
The QuattroPorts supports up to four displays in the same time on a single GTX 680. Gainward GeForce GTX 680 Phantom 4GB also comes with a HDMI to DVI adapter for the users to enjoy NV Surround with three DVI monitors.
Latest News Posts
- Hottest new PC games discounted in digital pre-order sale
- Battlefield 1 Closed Alpha invites rolling out
- Fallout 4 mod support on PS4 delayed indefinitely
- Here's some serious 1-1 training to elevate your tech skills
- Nintendo NX manufacturing preparations are underway
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities