MSI U.S. Announces 2009 Product Lineup
MSI at CES - South Hall 4 # 35638 and at CES Unveiled in the Venetian Ballroom at the Sands EXPO - Tuesday 1/6 4PM
CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA - January 5, 2009 - MSI Computer, a leading manufacturer of computer hardware products and solutions, is excited to announce it CES 2009 Product Lineup. MSI will be displaying its newest additions to the Wind Netbook U-Series, the MSI "NetOn" All-in-One line, new G-Series Gaming Notebooks, and the latest versions of E-Series Entertainment Notebooks.
U-Series - Following the highly successful launch of the Wind U100 Netbook in 2008, MSI will be displaying the much anticipated Wind U115 and U120 Netbooks of the first time at CES 2009. The U115, is the world's first netbook capable of simultaneously running SSD and HDD. By implementing the latest in hybrid storage technology, the U115 provides users with a reliable, shock-absorbent, speedy operating environment and boasts a 6-cell 12-hour battery when operating in Eco mode.
Weighing in at just under 3 pounds, the U120 is designed for portability without sacrificing performance. The Wind U120 features Intel® WiMAX Technology or a 3.5G Solution (optional), offering users the ability to connect in more places and work online at faster speeds. The U120's stylish new case is white with black accents, giving it a sleek look that will be appealing to both business travelers and students alike.
Wind NetOn - MSI will display 16", 19" and 22" versions of the new All-In-One Wind NetOn line at CES. The AE1901 model is the world's first All-In-One to be equipped with the Intel® dual-core Atom processor, which improves operational performance and conserves energy. The AE1901's power consumption is only 20% of that of a normal PC (250W). Its super thin appearance, wall-hung design, 16:9 HD display, touch screen and optional wireless connection will make it one of the most talked about products at CES.
G-Series - MSI will also be exhibiting the newest additions to its G-Series Gaming Notebook line at CES. This includes the GT725, GT727, GT627 and GX420 - MSI' first 14" model which features a 16:9 screen. MSI is especially excited to demonstrate GT725 and GT727, the first two models to break the 10,000 point 3Dmark barrier. MSI will also introduce the world to its first eco-friendly Carbon-Fiber Concept Gaming Notebook.
E-Series - MSI will also be launching two new versions of the advanced E-series Notebooks - EX625 and EX623. These new models feature ATI Radeon HD4670 video cards, a subwoofer, Dolby Surround II capabilities, 16:9 cinema-level displays, and Blue-ray optical drives.
For images or additional information please contact MSI media representative Mark Olson at 305-576-1171 x17 or email@example.com.
Founded in 1986, MSI strives to design and manufacture superior technology and innovative products, while offering outstanding customer service. The company's expansive range of product lines includes mainboards, graphic cards, servers/workstations, laptops, barebones, IPCs, multimedia products, CE devices and networking devices. MSI is ranked among the world's top 3 motherboard manufacturers and is one of the top 5 server manufacturers. MSI has developed several new technologies, including ACV (Amazing Crystal Vision), and ACS (Advanced Cooling System).
MSI's notebooks are known for their aesthetically pleasing designs and powerful components. To keep abreast of the global market MSI provides multi-language customer service and associated web sites. MSI has offices in Taiwan, Mainland China, USA, Germany, France, Holland, United Kingdom, Australia, Japan, Korea, Poland, Russia, Canada, and India. To learn more about MSI's complete line personal computers and components please visit http://www.msimobile.com.
Latest News Posts
- 8 minutes of new Prey gameplay footage released
- Titanfall 2 blog detailed the items of the in-game store
- AMD performance issues in Darksiders Warmastered fixed
- Microsoft testing Gears of War 4 PC, console crossplay
- Final Fantasy XV ships five million units in first day
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ADATA SV620 480GB Portable SSD Review
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset
- Tesoro opens new product line with the release of its Zone Balance gaming chair