ThecusĀ® and McAfee are teaming up to provide protection to NAS devices. ThecusĀ® is the first to bundle McAfee anti-virus software within a NAS to provide customers a trouble-free NAS experience.
Ultimate User Experience
This partnership sets new standards within the NAS community by recognizing the request of many users seeking virus protection and prevention, Users can rest assured that they'll be piloting a powerful yet reliable NAS system. This effort also fosters a friendly user experience by offering antivirus protection right out of the box.
Comprehensive detection so threats are isolated before they can spread
Removal of viruses, worms, and other malicious code
Reliable and accurate detection, without a costly false-alarm problem
Effective scanning of compressed, archived, and packed files
Support for a wide range of platforms
Scan engine SDK for easy integration into third-party applications
"ThecusĀ®' approach is to facilitate the most advanced NAS available, while moving forward with the best antivirus software. Our alliance with McAfee enables us to close in and meet our goal, and ultimately deliver the most dependable NAS to the community," said Florence Shih, ThecusĀ® General Manger.
"McAfee and ThecusĀ® are leading the way in delivering a new secure NAS solution which offers customers the AV protection they need in a user friendly solution," said Tom Moore, Vice President of Worldwide OEM Sales at McAfee.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Survive the 'Inferno' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Samsung's inquiry blames batteries for the Note7 fiasco?
- Nioh is finalized and ready for production
- Halo 6 might be finished as Project Scorpio launch game
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99