AVADirect, a leading system integrator known for their innovation and ability to provide genuine custom solutions, now offers Intel Next-Generation HM77 Clevo notebooks.
It's no secret that AVADirect has not had available Clevo notebooks for quite some time. It has been speculated that this was done to prepare for the release of next-generation notebooks. Up until now, there has been no information available to the public to provide any indication as to what is in store for next-generation Intel notebooks. The era for Intel's next mobile platform has come, and AVADirect is ready to head aggressively into the future with Clevo's new notebooks.
AVADirect now offers three unique next-generation Intel notebooks, which are Clevo's 15.6 P151EM or P150EM, and 17.3 P170EM. Each notebook will be based off the HM77 chipset and will feature Intel's next-generation processor, as well as NVIDIA's new 600M series graphics processing units. New features have been added to the above models, such as a backlit keyboard for both P150EM and P170EM notebooks. All three next-generation Clevo notebooks will provide more modern features such as eSATA, display port outputs, digital optical output, and an mSATA SSD internal interface for Intel Smart Cache Response support. NVIDIA has also integrated Optimus support for all next-generation Clevo notebooks that will help end-users to save battery life when needed. You will find both NVIDIA GTX 670 and 675 (with option for SLI) mobile graphics cards offered in select next-generation Clevo notebooks to increase the value of each model. AVADirect will increasingly add options which are supported by these exciting new models as they become available.
Latest News Posts
- James Bond's 'Spectre' teased in first trailer
- Slack rolling out two-factor authentication after data breach
- Hotels embracing RFID finding plenty of upside to tracking technology
- Rockstar Games makes us drool with more GTA 5 PC images in 4K
- Drones are being enjoyed by Hollywood, filming unique shots
- D1800M not recognizing LSI PCIe RAID card
- Haswell-E imploded, or something like that...
- X99 Extreme4 even less memory availabe to 32-Bit OS after 1.80 BIOS
- Jenkins J10 Black Earphones Review - $3 can go a long way
- Z68 bios update to 2.2 no win boot.. where is old bios (1.40)
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi