AVADirect, a leading system integrator known for their innovation and ability to provide genuine custom solutions, now offers Intel Next-Generation HM77 Clevo notebooks.
It's no secret that AVADirect has not had available Clevo notebooks for quite some time. It has been speculated that this was done to prepare for the release of next-generation notebooks. Up until now, there has been no information available to the public to provide any indication as to what is in store for next-generation Intel notebooks. The era for Intel's next mobile platform has come, and AVADirect is ready to head aggressively into the future with Clevo's new notebooks.
AVADirect now offers three unique next-generation Intel notebooks, which are Clevo's 15.6 P151EM or P150EM, and 17.3 P170EM. Each notebook will be based off the HM77 chipset and will feature Intel's next-generation processor, as well as NVIDIA's new 600M series graphics processing units. New features have been added to the above models, such as a backlit keyboard for both P150EM and P170EM notebooks. All three next-generation Clevo notebooks will provide more modern features such as eSATA, display port outputs, digital optical output, and an mSATA SSD internal interface for Intel Smart Cache Response support. NVIDIA has also integrated Optimus support for all next-generation Clevo notebooks that will help end-users to save battery life when needed. You will find both NVIDIA GTX 670 and 675 (with option for SLI) mobile graphics cards offered in select next-generation Clevo notebooks to increase the value of each model. AVADirect will increasingly add options which are supported by these exciting new models as they become available.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead Redemption 2 delayed to Spring 2018
- FF14: Stormblood's job level-up potions cost $25
- LG announces rugged smartphone - X Venture
- Destiny 2 replaces major subclasses and abilities
- Far Cry 5 isn't a Western, set in modern day Montana
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Custom Storage Unit
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning