AVADirect, a leading system integrator known for their innovation and ability to provide genuine custom solutions, now offers Intel Next-Generation HM77 Clevo notebooks.
It's no secret that AVADirect has not had available Clevo notebooks for quite some time. It has been speculated that this was done to prepare for the release of next-generation notebooks. Up until now, there has been no information available to the public to provide any indication as to what is in store for next-generation Intel notebooks. The era for Intel's next mobile platform has come, and AVADirect is ready to head aggressively into the future with Clevo's new notebooks.
AVADirect now offers three unique next-generation Intel notebooks, which are Clevo's 15.6 P151EM or P150EM, and 17.3 P170EM. Each notebook will be based off the HM77 chipset and will feature Intel's next-generation processor, as well as NVIDIA's new 600M series graphics processing units. New features have been added to the above models, such as a backlit keyboard for both P150EM and P170EM notebooks. All three next-generation Clevo notebooks will provide more modern features such as eSATA, display port outputs, digital optical output, and an mSATA SSD internal interface for Intel Smart Cache Response support. NVIDIA has also integrated Optimus support for all next-generation Clevo notebooks that will help end-users to save battery life when needed. You will find both NVIDIA GTX 670 and 675 (with option for SLI) mobile graphics cards offered in select next-generation Clevo notebooks to increase the value of each model. AVADirect will increasingly add options which are supported by these exciting new models as they become available.
Latest News Posts
- Netflix will keep its DVD, Blu-ray rental business alive... for now
- Anger the Internet by killing Cecil the Lion? Suffer the backlash!
- Square Enix CEO: Tomb Raider exclusivity 'wasn't an easy decision'
- Alaska Airlines testing biometrics technology at San Jose airport
- Bethesda: 'We made a s**tload of Pip-Boys,' but it hasn't been enough
- GA-G41MT-S2P memory compatibility issues
- Phase led on, but no boots
- memory swap!
- I think my Gigabyte X99 UD5 Wifi is dead!
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition Video Card Review
- Mionix Unveils the CASTOR Gaming Mouse
- Thermaltake Sponsors PDXLAN 26 and Quakecon 2015
- Addonics Announces Rack-Mount SATA to USB 3.1 Converter
- COUGAR Announces 230M and 250M Gaming Mice
- Lenovo Ready to Launch Windows 10 Devices