Long Beach, CA - April 6th 2012, 3:30 PM Pacific Standard Time - Rouchon Industries, Inc. dba Swiftech┬« today announced the release for retail sales of the Komodo HD7970 waterblock for AMD's Radeon┬« HD7970 graphics card.
Covering the full-length of the card to protect its fragile components, and featuring an enhanced thermal design, illuminated bridge, and a comprehensive package including single-slot PCI bracket and a back-plate, this is the most sophisticated full-cover waterblock offered by Swiftech to date. Companion accessories complete the offering with optional CrossFireX bridges and adjustable connectors for multiple card configurations. "We took our sweet time to release this product, but in the end I think the result was worth the wait!" Said Gabriel Rouchon Swiftech's Chairman & CTA.
MSRP & Product Page Links:
Komodo HD7970: $154.95
XFire X2 bridge: $21.95
XFire X3 bridge: $27.95
Connectors: $4.49 to $7.95
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm acquires NXP Semiconductor for $47 billion
- Nintendo Switch has 6-inch 720p multi-touchscreen
- Twitter kills Vine app, web version still available
- Titanfall 2 for PC, up to 20% off for Friday's release
- Final Fantasy XV has gone gold, will have online co-op
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications