Long Beach, CA - April 6th 2012, 3:30 PM Pacific Standard Time - Rouchon Industries, Inc. dba Swiftech┬« today announced the release for retail sales of the Komodo HD7970 waterblock for AMD's Radeon┬« HD7970 graphics card.
Covering the full-length of the card to protect its fragile components, and featuring an enhanced thermal design, illuminated bridge, and a comprehensive package including single-slot PCI bracket and a back-plate, this is the most sophisticated full-cover waterblock offered by Swiftech to date. Companion accessories complete the offering with optional CrossFireX bridges and adjustable connectors for multiple card configurations. "We took our sweet time to release this product, but in the end I think the result was worth the wait!" Said Gabriel Rouchon Swiftech's Chairman & CTA.
MSRP & Product Page Links:
Komodo HD7970: $154.95
XFire X2 bridge: $21.95
XFire X3 bridge: $27.95
Connectors: $4.49 to $7.95
Latest News Posts
- Intel teases next-gen Optane tech, requires Kaby Lake
- HyperX ships more than 2 million headsets in three years
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- H97M Pro4 - Intel Smart Connect Technology is running in Win10 but not in Win7
- (GA X99 Designare) Anyone using a Beta BIOS?
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood
- New Final Fantasy XV content including 'booster pack+' release and NieR: Automata collaboration now available
- BC1 wins IF design award
- Battle trailer introduces NieR: Automata main weapon types