Long Beach, CA - April 6th 2012, 3:30 PM Pacific Standard Time - Rouchon Industries, Inc. dba Swiftech┬« today announced the release for retail sales of the Komodo HD7970 waterblock for AMD's Radeon┬« HD7970 graphics card.
Covering the full-length of the card to protect its fragile components, and featuring an enhanced thermal design, illuminated bridge, and a comprehensive package including single-slot PCI bracket and a back-plate, this is the most sophisticated full-cover waterblock offered by Swiftech to date. Companion accessories complete the offering with optional CrossFireX bridges and adjustable connectors for multiple card configurations. "We took our sweet time to release this product, but in the end I think the result was worth the wait!" Said Gabriel Rouchon Swiftech's Chairman & CTA.
MSRP & Product Page Links:
Komodo HD7970: $154.95
XFire X2 bridge: $21.95
XFire X3 bridge: $27.95
Connectors: $4.49 to $7.95
Latest News Posts
- Manli's upcoming GTX 1080 Ti features blower fan design
- Hey MSI, where's your GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning?
- EVGA unveils GTX 1080 Ti SC, SC2, and FTW3 variants
- Overwatch map editor, highlight savings are coming soon
- GTX 1080 Ti hits 3GHz on LN2, all on reference PCB
- Download "ScanPST.exe tool
- Gamdias Hermes P1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- H170-PLUS D3 and i7 7700K, both new computer says nothing.
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Can't find thumbscrews in PC-O9
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse
- ASUS announces USB-AC53 Nano Wi-Fi adapter