BIOSTAR MICROTECH INT'L CORP., BIOSTAR Group, famous for high performance motherboards, graphics cards, industrial computing systems and computer peripherals, has launched the new TZ77XE3 motherboard based on the new Intel Z77 chipset. This motherboard supports Intel's 3rd and 2nd generation Core i7 and Core i5 processors based on the socket 1155. It supports up to 32 GB of DDR3 memory in its four slots that features data transfer rates of DDR3 2000, the processor support 2 memory channels and setting the memory multiplier, allows selection of the channel speed. These clearly uplift the band width and boost the overall system performance. The board looks stylish with its black PCB and massive copper heatsinks with contrasting colour.
Multiple graphics cards are supported for excellent gaming performance with NVIDIA SLI or ATI CrossFireX supporting up to four graphics output at a time. It also supports 3D video output using the HDMI port compliant with version 1.4. Virtual Universal MVP powered by Lucid Virtu GPU virtualization, makes your PC respond faster, smoother and look better, with low power consumption by intelligent reduction of redundant rendering tasks using the optional Hyperformance feature.The 13-phase power design provides rock-solid stability while overclocking the system, while the 100% solid capacitors last much longer than ordinary capacitors, thus increasing the life of the motherboard. A Rapid Switch 2 is a set of switches present on the motherboard to easily shut down and restart your system, while Rapid Debug 3 LEDs indicate information code indicating the current state of the system, which can be useful for debugging errors.
In addition to four SATA 3 Gb/s ports, there are four more SATA 6 Gb/s ports for faster storage devices. Peripheral and storage devices can be connected to the six USB 2.0 High Speed and three USB 3.0 Super Speed ports, and also to the eSATA connector. Home theatre enthusiasts will definitely dig the7.1-channel HD audio THX TruStudio PRO feature of this mobo because it can recreate theatre-like sound right in your living room with the latest Blu-ray titles. Puro Tone ensures 110dB SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio), which basically means the audio enthusiast can enjoy pure audiophile-quality HD audio with almost no noise.
Some of the other features of the TZ77XE3 are BIO-Remote 2 Technology, which lets users control the PC remotely, using an Android mobile or Apple device. Power consumption is kept in check by BIOSTAR G.P.U. (Green Power Utility) Technology, while overclocking is handled by BIOSTAR Toverclocker utility. Charger Booster technology can charge your Apple devices up to 42% faster. BIO-Flasher helps effortlessly update your BIOS from any connected storage drive, while BIO-ReLife Technology can recover the system from a USB flash drive even if the BIOS gets corrupted. Users can get easy technical support using the eHot-Line utility, which automatically and instantly sends support request to BIOSTAR Globe tech support. The low distortion audio design reduces high frequency noise generated by a motherboard. One independent capacitor per channel handles the occurring noise. Clean Tone 2 delivers a signal to the noise ration over 98dB which perfectly fits into the windows 7 OS environment.
Latest News Posts
- Pokemon NO! Parents start naming babies after Pokemon GO characters
- Disney developing 'Rocketeer' sequel
- Free multiplayer modes coming to Doom tomorrrow, Deathmatch later on
- EA's Origin client is getting a new look, currently in beta
- Unlock new career paths with an in-demand tech certification
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio