Genius, a leading manufacturer of computer peripherals, is pleased to announce the SP-i250G Portable Speakers for the GX Gaming Series. Able to play rich and vivid audio from virtually any device, these dual compact speakers are ideal for the modern on-the-go users.
Listening to high-quality on these 40mm omni-directional neodymium speakers is easy. Users simply plug in the gold-plated 3.5mm jack into their preferred electronic device, be it an iPod, iPad, or notebook, and they can experience the full spectrum of sound including deep low tones.
Twisting the body of the SP-i250G allows you to turn these portable speakers on and off as well as to adjust the volume. Adding more visual appeal, an LED ring circling the middle of the SP-i250G changes colors when music or audio is playing.
The 6W speakers play audio from your electronic devices either together or separately, and are able to play continuously for up to eight hours on a single charge thanks to the built-in lithium battery. When the GX Series SP-i250G does need a recharge the included USB cable is easily plugged into a notebook or desktop for a quick charge.
With a included travel pouch for each of these compact speakers, they can be taken wherever you may go without worry of nicks or scratches. The SP-i250G is currently available in the US and Canada for the suggested retail price of $49.99.
Total output power (watts): 6 watts
Driver unit: 40mm neodymium metal driver
Frequency Response: 100Hz ~ 20KHz
Signal-to-noise ratio: 80 dB
Battery Capacity: 470mAh
Length of use: up to eight hours
Multi-language user's manual
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications