PPC ANNOUNCES FIRST LOCKING HDMI CABLE AT CES --
LOCKS IN FOR HIGHEST QUALITY HDTV
Patented "PPC Locking HDMI Cable" Holds 3X Stronger for Non-Interference HDTV --
Just Plug-In, No Adapter Needed
January 5, 2009, East Syracuse, NY - PPC http://www.connect2ppc.com, the proven leader in the design and manufacture of connectors for the telecommunications, satellite and wireless industries with the most patents in connector technology worldwide, announced today that it will be debuting the first HDMI locking cable available on the market, the "PPC Locking HDMI Cable," at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES), held this week in Las Vegas.
PPC Patented Technology for Pure HDTV
The PPC Locking HDMI Cable is an industry-supported, uncompressed, all-digital audio/video interface, providing a connection between any audio/video source (set-top box, DVD player, A/V receiver, DTV, etc.) over a single cable. The PPC Locking HDMI Cable features exclusive patented technology to hold it onto a port with a strength that is three times greater than found in conventional connectors. The PPC cable minimizes loosening and fall-out, thereby providing the most reliable, highest quality, pure HDTV video resolution and digital audio quality that customers expect.
No Adapter Needed - Easy to Install
With Category 2 cable status, PPC's Locking HDMI Cable delivers 1080p - the best HDTV experience with no adapter or additional hardware needed. Its professional grade status ensures customers are getting the highest picture quality available. Easy to install, The PPC HDMI Locking Cable's Perfect Flex jacket and flexible cable provide push button operation and easy installation, with no tools required to install.
Priced starting at $48.99, the PPC HDMI Locking Cable features:
Patented locking device reduces fallout, providing a more reliable signal.
Push-button operation - easy-to-use release tab prevents port damage.
Perfect Flex jacket and flexible cable - no tools required to install, engage or release for easy installation.
100 percent foil coverage and braided shielding to eliminate interference.
Requires no adapter, no additional hardware, no adhesives or modifications.
Elegant & intuitive design.
HDMI compliant - backwards compatible with all HDMI spec ports.
"For 65 years, PPC has built its reputation on finding innovative solutions and providing real value to our customers," said Andy White, Vice President, Retail and Satellite, PPC. "With our exclusive HDMI Locking Cable, the first available on the market, we've come up with a product HDTV customers have been waiting for."
The PPC HDMI Locking Cable is available immediately online at: http://www.connect2ppc.com, priced at
$48.99 for the 3 foot cable, $59.99 for the 6 foot cable, and $72.99 for the 12 foot cable. For more information, see the PPC site at: http://www.connect2ppc.com phone: 315-431-7200 800-800-6652.
With more patents in connector technology than any other company worldwide, PPC has pioneered many of the advancements available in the industry today and is a proven leader in the design and manufacture of connector technology for the telecommunications, satellite and wireless industries around the globe. PPC's innovations include the Universal Compression Connector, widely used by all major cable TV and satellite companies; the wireless compression connector for the wireless industry, and the only locking HDMI connector. Headquartered in E. Syracuse, NY, PPC also has locations in Denmark, St. Kitts, and China. For more information, visit http://www.ppc-online.com.
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand