Cooler Master, an industry leading chassis, thermal solution, peripheral, and accessory manufacturer, today announces the next incarnation of the extremely popular QuickFire Rapid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, the QuickFire Pro.
Precision, Comfort, & Durability
Featuring a smooth and clean aesthetic, QuickFire Pro includes laser-marked keycaps and a non-glossy matte finish. This is complemented by a set of extra keycaps (includes a key puller) that give the keyboard an extra appeal that draws other gamers in. A response time of 1 ms, in USB mode, offers gamers a necessary consistency to navigate the ever changing landscapes of their video game libraries.
With the Windows Key being disabled in GAME mode, users will no longer worry about possibly losing a match from accidentally minimizing the game. Multimedia shortcuts are available to ensure that media can be controlled with ease. With N Key Rollover, users deploying the QuickFire Pro in either USB or PS/2 mode can activate many keys on the keyboard simultaneously. Pro gamer themed red LED lighting is present in common game keys such as WASD surrounding gaming cluster.
High-grade Cherry MX Switches
Offering the best available mechanical hardware, QuickFire Pro integrates Cherry MX switches. These provide the QuickFire Pro with the ability to respond to, and recover from, furious button presses with almost zero lag. Vastly improve your possible gaming actions per minute by utilizing a QuickFire Pro Mechanical Gaming Keyboard in FPS, MMO, RTS, and other games. Cherry MX Red, Black, Brown, or Blue switches availability will vary based on region.
Hassle-free Travel and Cable Management
Travel with ease by simply removing the included braided USB cable and storing it. While attached, the braided USB cable can be routed through cable management grooves in the back of the QuickFire Pro. This prevents unsightly cable clutter and helps minimize risk due to a hanging cable catching a foot or leg from a loved one.
CM Storm QuickFire Pro will be available on April, 2012.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo to produce 18 million Switch consoles this year
- GIVEAWAY: Patriot Viper V570 Mouse and V370 RGB Headset
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017