Cooler Master, an industry leading chassis, thermal solution, peripheral, and accessory manufacturer, today announces the next incarnation of the extremely popular QuickFire Rapid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, the QuickFire Pro.
Precision, Comfort, & Durability
Featuring a smooth and clean aesthetic, QuickFire Pro includes laser-marked keycaps and a non-glossy matte finish. This is complemented by a set of extra keycaps (includes a key puller) that give the keyboard an extra appeal that draws other gamers in. A response time of 1 ms, in USB mode, offers gamers a necessary consistency to navigate the ever changing landscapes of their video game libraries.
With the Windows Key being disabled in GAME mode, users will no longer worry about possibly losing a match from accidentally minimizing the game. Multimedia shortcuts are available to ensure that media can be controlled with ease. With N Key Rollover, users deploying the QuickFire Pro in either USB or PS/2 mode can activate many keys on the keyboard simultaneously. Pro gamer themed red LED lighting is present in common game keys such as WASD surrounding gaming cluster.
High-grade Cherry MX Switches
Offering the best available mechanical hardware, QuickFire Pro integrates Cherry MX switches. These provide the QuickFire Pro with the ability to respond to, and recover from, furious button presses with almost zero lag. Vastly improve your possible gaming actions per minute by utilizing a QuickFire Pro Mechanical Gaming Keyboard in FPS, MMO, RTS, and other games. Cherry MX Red, Black, Brown, or Blue switches availability will vary based on region.
Hassle-free Travel and Cable Management
Travel with ease by simply removing the included braided USB cable and storing it. While attached, the braided USB cable can be routed through cable management grooves in the back of the QuickFire Pro. This prevents unsightly cable clutter and helps minimize risk due to a hanging cable catching a foot or leg from a loved one.
CM Storm QuickFire Pro will be available on April, 2012.
Latest News Posts
- Growing number of people in US embracing mobile banking apps, services
- Report: Trent Reznor will be point man to relaunch Beats Music
- GameStop: Gamers won't have as many console bundles in 2015
- North Korea denies hacking South Korean nuclear power company
- 3D Robotics releases DroneKit open source API for app development
- Jenkins J10 Black Earphones Review - $3 can go a long way
- Z68 bios update to 2.2 no win boot.. where is old bios (1.40)
- KLevv Genuine 2666MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- X99 USB3.0 boot loop / general USB issues (Gaming 7 WIFI)
- 970 pro3+ crazy temps
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi