Cooler Master, an industry leading chassis, thermal solution, peripheral, and accessory manufacturer, today announces the next incarnation of the extremely popular QuickFire Rapid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, the QuickFire Pro.
Precision, Comfort, & Durability
Featuring a smooth and clean aesthetic, QuickFire Pro includes laser-marked keycaps and a non-glossy matte finish. This is complemented by a set of extra keycaps (includes a key puller) that give the keyboard an extra appeal that draws other gamers in. A response time of 1 ms, in USB mode, offers gamers a necessary consistency to navigate the ever changing landscapes of their video game libraries.
With the Windows Key being disabled in GAME mode, users will no longer worry about possibly losing a match from accidentally minimizing the game. Multimedia shortcuts are available to ensure that media can be controlled with ease. With N Key Rollover, users deploying the QuickFire Pro in either USB or PS/2 mode can activate many keys on the keyboard simultaneously. Pro gamer themed red LED lighting is present in common game keys such as WASD surrounding gaming cluster.
High-grade Cherry MX Switches
Offering the best available mechanical hardware, QuickFire Pro integrates Cherry MX switches. These provide the QuickFire Pro with the ability to respond to, and recover from, furious button presses with almost zero lag. Vastly improve your possible gaming actions per minute by utilizing a QuickFire Pro Mechanical Gaming Keyboard in FPS, MMO, RTS, and other games. Cherry MX Red, Black, Brown, or Blue switches availability will vary based on region.
Hassle-free Travel and Cable Management
Travel with ease by simply removing the included braided USB cable and storing it. While attached, the braided USB cable can be routed through cable management grooves in the back of the QuickFire Pro. This prevents unsightly cable clutter and helps minimize risk due to a hanging cable catching a foot or leg from a loved one.
CM Storm QuickFire Pro will be available on April, 2012.
Latest News Posts
- Did Bethesda just release its own uPlay-like games launcher?
- Dark Souls developer's next game will be on PlayStation VR
- AMD's upcoming Radeon R9 M480 rocks a Polaris 11 GPU
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare ARG reveals faction details
- PNY launches its new GeForce GTX 950/GTX 960 XLR8 OC series
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched