SAN JOSE, CA - March 29, 2012 - OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, has signed a distribution agreement with Promark Technology, which increases the availability of OCZ's enterprise SSDs to Promark's extensive portfolio of VARs (value added resellers) and system integrators in the United States.
With over twenty years of experience in data storage products and solutions, Promark is a premier value added distributor (VAD) that supports a nationwide channel consisting of large system integrators and direct customers providing technology solutions for government applications. Promark leverages its direct relationships with world-class technology partners like OCZ to provide solutions that meet the most demanding needs of its clients.
"We are excited to partner with the team at Promark to deliver our enterprise solid state drives for government applications," said Richard Singh, CSO of OCZ Technology. "Our solid state solution portfolio addresses a broad spectrum of government and education applications and Promark has strong relationships in this market. By working together to make our SSDs available on their GSA schedule it enables us to accelerate the delivery of high performing and ultra reliable SSDs to meet the unique storage requirements of government clients."
"We are excited to enter into this distribution agreement with OCZ Technology" said Dale Foster, President of Promark Technology. "OCZ is a leading manufacturer of solid state solutions. Their SSDs products are providing excellent performance capabilities to storage solutions that our partners need to stay competitive in this market. We can now offer our channel partners price effective best-of-breed SSD solutions to accomplish this task."
Promark will distribute OCZ's comprehensive line of enterprise storage solutions, revolutionizing many aspects of computing and IT, including performance, durability, and power efficiency, with added TCO (total cost of ownership) savings for a variety of applications.
Latest News Posts
- Windows 10 will cost $119 after free upgrade expires
- Hacker uncovers Vine source code, Twitter pays him $10,080
- Nexus, Android One phones updated with spam caller protection
- Run Windows natively on Mac and Linux without the hassle
- American Crime Story will stream exclusively on Netflix
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio