SAN JOSE, CA - March 29, 2012 - OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, has signed a distribution agreement with Promark Technology, which increases the availability of OCZ's enterprise SSDs to Promark's extensive portfolio of VARs (value added resellers) and system integrators in the United States.
With over twenty years of experience in data storage products and solutions, Promark is a premier value added distributor (VAD) that supports a nationwide channel consisting of large system integrators and direct customers providing technology solutions for government applications. Promark leverages its direct relationships with world-class technology partners like OCZ to provide solutions that meet the most demanding needs of its clients.
"We are excited to partner with the team at Promark to deliver our enterprise solid state drives for government applications," said Richard Singh, CSO of OCZ Technology. "Our solid state solution portfolio addresses a broad spectrum of government and education applications and Promark has strong relationships in this market. By working together to make our SSDs available on their GSA schedule it enables us to accelerate the delivery of high performing and ultra reliable SSDs to meet the unique storage requirements of government clients."
"We are excited to enter into this distribution agreement with OCZ Technology" said Dale Foster, President of Promark Technology. "OCZ is a leading manufacturer of solid state solutions. Their SSDs products are providing excellent performance capabilities to storage solutions that our partners need to stay competitive in this market. We can now offer our channel partners price effective best-of-breed SSD solutions to accomplish this task."
Promark will distribute OCZ's comprehensive line of enterprise storage solutions, revolutionizing many aspects of computing and IT, including performance, durability, and power efficiency, with added TCO (total cost of ownership) savings for a variety of applications.
Latest News Posts
- AMD performance issues in Darksiders Warmastered fixed
- Microsoft testing Gears of War 4 PC, console crossplay
- Final Fantasy XV ships five million units in first day
- SSD costs expected to rise by 6-10% in early 2017
- Playdead drops Inside game demo free via Steam site
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ADATA SV620 480GB Portable SSD Review
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset
- Tesoro opens new product line with the release of its Zone Balance gaming chair