(BitFenix Design Lab, March 29, 2012) - BitFenix is pleased to announce that two of our most popular chassis, Shinobi and Colossus Window, are being upgraded to SuperSpeed USB 3.0. With this new upgrade, users will be able to connect their SuperSpeed devices right out of the box and enjoy enhanced speed and performance.
"Our vision is one of constant improvement," says BitFenix Product Manager David Jarlestedt. "This latest upgrade for our award-winning Shinobi and Colossus Window brings these models to the world of USB 3.0 for added flexibility and performance for BitFenix fans."
With this new upgrade, Shinobi, Shinobi Window and Colossus Window will all be equipped with two USB 3.0 ports and two USB 2.0 ports:
Shinobi (USB 3.0 Ports x 2, USB 2.0 Ports x 2)
Shinobi Window (USB 3.0 Ports x 2, USB 2.0 Ports x 2)
Colossus Window (USB 3.0 Ports x 2, USB 2.0 Ports x 2)
Winning a combined 80 awards and positive reviews worldwide, these two models are some of the most celebrated PC cases on the market today.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE Z170 motherboards teased, with a super-hot new look
- Samsung pushes the SSD game with 2TB 850 Evo and 850 Pro additions
- Microsoft will put the finishing touches on Windows 10 this week
- Japan accepts recently issued giant robot challenge from US company
- Duran Duran: Streaming music 'is the way forward for the future'
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- C2750D4I: EFI firmware bug?
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC
- Synology Announces RS18016xs+ and RX1216sas NAS Servers
- Giada Announces the P211 OPS-compliant Mini PC