(BitFenix Design Lab, March 29, 2012) - BitFenix is pleased to announce that two of our most popular chassis, Shinobi and Colossus Window, are being upgraded to SuperSpeed USB 3.0. With this new upgrade, users will be able to connect their SuperSpeed devices right out of the box and enjoy enhanced speed and performance.
"Our vision is one of constant improvement," says BitFenix Product Manager David Jarlestedt. "This latest upgrade for our award-winning Shinobi and Colossus Window brings these models to the world of USB 3.0 for added flexibility and performance for BitFenix fans."
With this new upgrade, Shinobi, Shinobi Window and Colossus Window will all be equipped with two USB 3.0 ports and two USB 2.0 ports:
Shinobi (USB 3.0 Ports x 2, USB 2.0 Ports x 2)
Shinobi Window (USB 3.0 Ports x 2, USB 2.0 Ports x 2)
Colossus Window (USB 3.0 Ports x 2, USB 2.0 Ports x 2)
Winning a combined 80 awards and positive reviews worldwide, these two models are some of the most celebrated PC cases on the market today.
Latest News Posts
- Verizon acquires Vessel, will shut it down on October 31
- Nintendo investors hate new Switch console hybrid
- Nintendo teases Jan 12 event for 'major' Switch details
- Dolby Atmos update coming for Xbox One S
- LinusTechTips makes $3,000 custom watercooled PS4
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software