(BitFenix Design Lab, March 29, 2012) - BitFenix is pleased to announce that two of our most popular chassis, Shinobi and Colossus Window, are being upgraded to SuperSpeed USB 3.0. With this new upgrade, users will be able to connect their SuperSpeed devices right out of the box and enjoy enhanced speed and performance.
"Our vision is one of constant improvement," says BitFenix Product Manager David Jarlestedt. "This latest upgrade for our award-winning Shinobi and Colossus Window brings these models to the world of USB 3.0 for added flexibility and performance for BitFenix fans."
With this new upgrade, Shinobi, Shinobi Window and Colossus Window will all be equipped with two USB 3.0 ports and two USB 2.0 ports:
Shinobi (USB 3.0 Ports x 2, USB 2.0 Ports x 2)
Shinobi Window (USB 3.0 Ports x 2, USB 2.0 Ports x 2)
Colossus Window (USB 3.0 Ports x 2, USB 2.0 Ports x 2)
Winning a combined 80 awards and positive reviews worldwide, these two models are some of the most celebrated PC cases on the market today.
Latest News Posts
- Tesoro teases new IR key switches for Computex
- Corsair launches Bulldog SFF chassis and Lapdog mechanical keyboards
- G.Skill's TridentZ DDR4 RAM overclocked to an insane 5GHz
- HP teases a high-end PC backpack for VR, still a work in progress
- Corsair's custom-built Dominator Platinum RAM for ASUS ROG announced
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- GeIL announces new EVO FORZA DDR4 hardcore gaming memory
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards