(BitFenix Design Lab, March 29, 2012) - BitFenix is pleased to announce that two of our most popular chassis, Shinobi and Colossus Window, are being upgraded to SuperSpeed USB 3.0. With this new upgrade, users will be able to connect their SuperSpeed devices right out of the box and enjoy enhanced speed and performance.
"Our vision is one of constant improvement," says BitFenix Product Manager David Jarlestedt. "This latest upgrade for our award-winning Shinobi and Colossus Window brings these models to the world of USB 3.0 for added flexibility and performance for BitFenix fans."
With this new upgrade, Shinobi, Shinobi Window and Colossus Window will all be equipped with two USB 3.0 ports and two USB 2.0 ports:
Shinobi (USB 3.0 Ports x 2, USB 2.0 Ports x 2)
Shinobi Window (USB 3.0 Ports x 2, USB 2.0 Ports x 2)
Colossus Window (USB 3.0 Ports x 2, USB 2.0 Ports x 2)
Winning a combined 80 awards and positive reviews worldwide, these two models are some of the most celebrated PC cases on the market today.
Latest News Posts
- F-35 head continues to defend his program, amid major budget issues
- More classic 'X-Files' characters board revival
- Report: Number of Apple Pay problems at checkout
- Report: Mobile games for Nintendo could generate millions in sales
- US government wants to fight overseas hacking programs with sanctions
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi