FREMONT, California - March 29, 2012 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced that it has won two Manufacturer or the Year 2011 awards from PC Games Hardware in Germany in the categories of PC memory and compact CPU coolers.
The awards were voted for by the readers of PC Games Hardware and http://www.pcgameshardware.de. Nearly 15,000 votes in total were cast. The award for 2011 Manufacturer of the Year makes it six years in a row that Corsair has won this prestigious accolade.
"We are delighted and extremely proud to receive these awards from the knowledgeable readers of PC Games Hardware," said Andy Paul, CEO at Corsair. "We've worked hard to ensure our Hydro Series CPU coolers match up to the performance expectations of enthusiasts, so we're thrilled to receive the award for best compact CPU coolers. And to win Manufacturer of the Year for memory for the sixth year running shows that we can continue to successfully expand into new product categories while retaining our dominant position as the World's leading builder of performance PC memory."
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't use Battlelog, has offline singleplayer
- Rockstar fixes login problems with the first patch for GTA V
- Sony Xperia Z4 teased thanks to WikiLeaks' dump of internal Sony docs
- Tesla's gigafactory is coming together, thanks to satellite images
- Acer's XB280HK 28-inch 4K NVIDIA G-Sync monitor is just $599 right now
- MB doesn't see M.2 PCI-E SSD
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives