FREMONT, California - March 29, 2012 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced that it has won two Manufacturer or the Year 2011 awards from PC Games Hardware in Germany in the categories of PC memory and compact CPU coolers.
The awards were voted for by the readers of PC Games Hardware and http://www.pcgameshardware.de. Nearly 15,000 votes in total were cast. The award for 2011 Manufacturer of the Year makes it six years in a row that Corsair has won this prestigious accolade.
"We are delighted and extremely proud to receive these awards from the knowledgeable readers of PC Games Hardware," said Andy Paul, CEO at Corsair. "We've worked hard to ensure our Hydro Series CPU coolers match up to the performance expectations of enthusiasts, so we're thrilled to receive the award for best compact CPU coolers. And to win Manufacturer of the Year for memory for the sixth year running shows that we can continue to successfully expand into new product categories while retaining our dominant position as the World's leading builder of performance PC memory."
Latest News Posts
- GDC 2017 tease Ghost Recon Wildlands technology video
- GTX 1080 Ti teased in Halo Wars 2 official requirements
- 'Terminator 2' 3D cinema re-release set for Judgment Day
- Microsoft shipping HoloLens 2, directly into HoloLens 3
- Xbox boss: Microsoft is making new PC exclusive games
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league