FREMONT, California - March 29, 2012 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced that it has won two Manufacturer or the Year 2011 awards from PC Games Hardware in Germany in the categories of PC memory and compact CPU coolers.
The awards were voted for by the readers of PC Games Hardware and http://www.pcgameshardware.de. Nearly 15,000 votes in total were cast. The award for 2011 Manufacturer of the Year makes it six years in a row that Corsair has won this prestigious accolade.
"We are delighted and extremely proud to receive these awards from the knowledgeable readers of PC Games Hardware," said Andy Paul, CEO at Corsair. "We've worked hard to ensure our Hydro Series CPU coolers match up to the performance expectations of enthusiasts, so we're thrilled to receive the award for best compact CPU coolers. And to win Manufacturer of the Year for memory for the sixth year running shows that we can continue to successfully expand into new product categories while retaining our dominant position as the World's leading builder of performance PC memory."
Latest News Posts
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Xbox One X day one 'Scorpio Edition' console teased
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- ASUS STRIX Vega 64 trades blows with reference Vega 64
- AMD addresses Radeon RX Vega pricing, stock issues
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes