NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to introduce new, special edition color options of the widely-acclaimed Phantom 410. Early this year, NZXT polled the facebook community to see what color combinations were most demanded by gamers and enthusiasts, selected the top choices and made them a reality. Phantom 410 is now available in Black with Orange Trim, Black with White Trim, White with Blue Trim, and a surprise Gunmetal black edition with a gunmetal interior and exterior matte finish.
Phantom 410 builds off of the legendary qualities of the award-winning case with even more value for every dollar spent. Effective airflow is paramount with a cooling capability of up to seven fans (2x 120 mm and 1x 140 mm LED fan included), support for 240 mm dual radiator water cooling solution, and an integrated 30W fan controller for customizing your system for silence or performance.
Installation and upgrades are simplified with innovative right mounted HDD rails, a solution for easy hard drive replacement, a removable HDD cage to allow more room for extended video cards, and screwless 5.25" and HDD trays that secures 2.5" SSD. Additional innovative features include USB 3.0 support and an acrylic window that allows gamers to admire the power of their rig.
"We're proud to reward the enthusiast community the specific color combinations that they voted for earlier this year" said Johnny Hou, Founder and Chief Designer at NZXT. "Now you can have the same legendary quality of the highly regarded Phantom 410 in an array of designs that suit your personal preference. We always pride ourselves on bringing gamers dreams to reality, and this is a great example of how NZXT makes that happen."
The Phantom 410 will be available in Gunmetal, Black with orange trim, black with white trim, and white with blue trim for $99.99 in late March. For more information visit http://www.nzxt.com/new/products/crafted_series/phantom_410.
Latest News Posts
- The first major iPhone 6S images leak, virtually the same design again
- The first official trailer to Danny Boyle's 'Steve Jobs' is here
- NVIDIA rumored to be working on the GeForce GTX 950 Ti
- Facebook is investing considerably into AI and VR technologies
- AMD partners up with Hollywood on all things VR
- D-Link DCS-935L HD Wi-Fi Camera Review
- Problem with Overclocking
- Thermaltake Commander FT Touchscreen Fan Controller Review
- How Do I Open The RAM Slot - X555LA Laptop
- LG G4 vs. Samsung Galaxy S6 edge - The Battle of Android
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive