Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd, the award-winning aluminum computer chassis manufacturer, today announces the automobile-esque PC-Q15. With its space-saving design, the PC-Q15 is an ideal data storage center for the numerous hi-tech mobile devices of the modern mobile consumer.
Supporting mini-ITX motherboards, the PC-Q15 with its the rectangular shape and wheel-like stubs resembles a miniature SUV. Not only does this chassis stand out in any environment, but the compact dimensions of (W x H x D) 210 mm x 216 mm x 330 mm (8.27" x 8.50" x 12.99") allows the PC-Q15 to serve as the home central hub for the modern mobile user in any nook or cranny.
With optical drive support and multiple HDD/SSD drive bays, the PC-Q15 gives users numerous options for data storage. The forward facing 5.25" drive bay is at the top on the chassis with the 3.5" and 2.5" drive bays hanging below it. The hot-swappable 3.5" HDD is aided by perfectly sized rubber strips that are effortlessly attach to the side of your 3.5" drive, allowing you to easily take your HDD in and out. Hanging below the 3.5" drive, the 2.5" drive bay holds three 2.5" HDDs/SSDs and can be adjusted to face the front or side.
Adding to the PC-Q15's unique design, the motherboard plate lays flat against the bottom of the chassis. A prerouted cable simplifies connections between the motherboard and the the two USB 3.0 ports on the front panel. Keeping your system at optimum running temperatures, the included 120 mm fan with Lian Li's signature removable washable filter blows cool air directly across the motherboard and 2.5" SSDs.
Making the most out of every available space, the compact PC-Q15 supports VGA cards up to 250 mm (9.84") in length and CPU coolers with a height of up to 90 mm (3.54"). The included 300 W power supply with 80-Plus efficiency sits at the top rear of the chassis providing power to your components.
Wheel-like stubs with rubber strips not only keep the this chassis elevated, but also reduces vibrations to a minimum. As to be expected from Lian Li, the PC-Q15 is completely constructed from aluminum, and features pop-off panels for easy access to your system.
The Lian Li PC-Q15 is available in silver and back for the suggested retail price of US$179 / 179.
Product Highlights of PC-Q15:
- Compact, automobile-esque design with pop-off panels
- Supports mini-ITX motherboards
- Included 300 W 80 Plus power supply
- Front fan with removable filter blows directly on 2.5" hard drives and motherboard
- Rubber strips on the bottom wheel-like stubs to prevent vibration
- Hot-swappable 3.5" HDD
- Two colors: Silver & Black
- MSRP: US$179 / 179 (VAT not included)
- Available in the US & Canada by the end of May
Latest News Posts
- ADATA showcases cloud and IoT components for Computex 2015
- ADATA proudly displays a new gaming series at Computex 2015
- Treat your Mac to an 8TB HGST Ultrastar HDD from Other World Computing
- Lenovo and Microsoft team up with Cortana and REACHit searching
- Gartner: Emerging countries pushed smartphone sales 19% during Q1
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- Board damaged by power supply?
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- Thermaltake Announces the Suppressor F51 Mid-tower Chassis
- G.SKILL Hosts Intel and Samsung Sponsored OC World Cup & 4th Annual OC World Record Stage at Computex 2015
- Google Virtual Reality at IMMERSION 2015 in Paris this September
- Revenge-Driven Platformer RONIN Strikes on Steam Early Access
- MAGNETIC: CAGE CLOSED OUT NOW ON STEAM