Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd, the award-winning aluminum computer chassis manufacturer, today announces the automobile-esque PC-Q15. With its space-saving design, the PC-Q15 is an ideal data storage center for the numerous hi-tech mobile devices of the modern mobile consumer.
Supporting mini-ITX motherboards, the PC-Q15 with its the rectangular shape and wheel-like stubs resembles a miniature SUV. Not only does this chassis stand out in any environment, but the compact dimensions of (W x H x D) 210 mm x 216 mm x 330 mm (8.27" x 8.50" x 12.99") allows the PC-Q15 to serve as the home central hub for the modern mobile user in any nook or cranny.
With optical drive support and multiple HDD/SSD drive bays, the PC-Q15 gives users numerous options for data storage. The forward facing 5.25" drive bay is at the top on the chassis with the 3.5" and 2.5" drive bays hanging below it. The hot-swappable 3.5" HDD is aided by perfectly sized rubber strips that are effortlessly attach to the side of your 3.5" drive, allowing you to easily take your HDD in and out. Hanging below the 3.5" drive, the 2.5" drive bay holds three 2.5" HDDs/SSDs and can be adjusted to face the front or side.
Adding to the PC-Q15's unique design, the motherboard plate lays flat against the bottom of the chassis. A prerouted cable simplifies connections between the motherboard and the the two USB 3.0 ports on the front panel. Keeping your system at optimum running temperatures, the included 120 mm fan with Lian Li's signature removable washable filter blows cool air directly across the motherboard and 2.5" SSDs.
Making the most out of every available space, the compact PC-Q15 supports VGA cards up to 250 mm (9.84") in length and CPU coolers with a height of up to 90 mm (3.54"). The included 300 W power supply with 80-Plus efficiency sits at the top rear of the chassis providing power to your components.
Wheel-like stubs with rubber strips not only keep the this chassis elevated, but also reduces vibrations to a minimum. As to be expected from Lian Li, the PC-Q15 is completely constructed from aluminum, and features pop-off panels for easy access to your system.
The Lian Li PC-Q15 is available in silver and back for the suggested retail price of US$179 / 179.
Product Highlights of PC-Q15:
- Compact, automobile-esque design with pop-off panels
- Supports mini-ITX motherboards
- Included 300 W 80 Plus power supply
- Front fan with removable filter blows directly on 2.5" hard drives and motherboard
- Rubber strips on the bottom wheel-like stubs to prevent vibration
- Hot-swappable 3.5" HDD
- Two colors: Silver & Black
- MSRP: US$179 / 179 (VAT not included)
- Available in the US & Canada by the end of May
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- Mulching is every time a good idea of tomato patio water storage ; bu
- as typically
- Bray assumed the lyrics we've been looking to check on ever since Jul
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- Mazda have eschewed amalgam but also cigarette lighter in powertrains
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines