Taipei, Taiwan, 22 March 2012 - GIGABYTE Technology Co. LTD, a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, is pleased to introduce the latest GV-N680D5-2GD-B graphics cards. Built with the highly anticipated GeForce┬« GTX 680 GPU, GV-N680D5-2GD-B utilizes the latest 28nm fabrication process, features GDDR5 memory and adapts 1536 CUDA cores. GIGABYTE GV-N680D5-2GD-B supported Microsoft DirectX┬« 11 and PCI-Express 3.0 which not only improves the processing ability but provides gamers a faster, smoother and richer gaming experience. Supporting NVIDIA┬« 3D Vision Surround, 3D Vision┬Ö, PhysX┬«, and 3-way SLI┬«, GV-N680D5-2GD-B guarantees gamers an ultimate gaming experience. Equipped with the innovative GPU Boost technology, GV-N680D5-2GD-B delivered dynamic clocking with different clock rate - Base clock and Boost Clock. It automatically boosts the clock speed of the GPU to offer enthusiastic gamers extra performance.
Faster SMX/ GPU Boost
The next-generation SMX units have replaced SM units, and substantially improve the processing ability. It pushes the breathtaking performance of the GV-N680D5-2GD-B to new levels with NVIDIA┬« GPU Boost. This technology dynamically maximizes clock speeds to bring out the best performance in every game.
Smoother FXAA/ TXAA/ Adaptive VSync
NVIDIA anti-aliasing FXAA is 60% faster than 4X MSAA. The Performance and quality of TXAA is better than 8X MSAA. Get ultra-smooth gaming with NVIDIA gaming innovations like Adaptive Vertical Sync! GV-N680D5-2GD-B dynamically adjusts VSync to current frame rates for maximum playability. Gamers can achieve a smoothly gaming performance and to have the best experience with realistic visuals.
Richer Single GPU 3D Vision Surround PhysX
GV-N680D5-2GD-B supports NVIDIA 3D Vision┬Ö Surround. Users can experience broader, richer gaming environments with the latest technological advancements. Bring games to life with NVIDIA Surround multi-monitor gaming on a single card, supercharged PhysX and 3D Vision, plus the unbeatable power of SLI.
Latest News Posts
- The sales of smartwatches have dropped by more than 50%
- Scientists think they've received signals from aliens
- Intel's new Atom processor is a step closer to Skynet
- Google pauses its Fiber rollout, fires 9% of Fiber staff
- WikiLeaks: Apple gives customers' data to governments
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards