Taipei, Taiwan, 22 March 2012 - GIGABYTE Technology Co. LTD, a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, is pleased to introduce the latest GV-N680D5-2GD-B graphics cards. Built with the highly anticipated GeForce┬« GTX 680 GPU, GV-N680D5-2GD-B utilizes the latest 28nm fabrication process, features GDDR5 memory and adapts 1536 CUDA cores. GIGABYTE GV-N680D5-2GD-B supported Microsoft DirectX┬« 11 and PCI-Express 3.0 which not only improves the processing ability but provides gamers a faster, smoother and richer gaming experience. Supporting NVIDIA┬« 3D Vision Surround, 3D Vision┬Ö, PhysX┬«, and 3-way SLI┬«, GV-N680D5-2GD-B guarantees gamers an ultimate gaming experience. Equipped with the innovative GPU Boost technology, GV-N680D5-2GD-B delivered dynamic clocking with different clock rate - Base clock and Boost Clock. It automatically boosts the clock speed of the GPU to offer enthusiastic gamers extra performance.
Faster SMX/ GPU Boost
The next-generation SMX units have replaced SM units, and substantially improve the processing ability. It pushes the breathtaking performance of the GV-N680D5-2GD-B to new levels with NVIDIA┬« GPU Boost. This technology dynamically maximizes clock speeds to bring out the best performance in every game.
Smoother FXAA/ TXAA/ Adaptive VSync
NVIDIA anti-aliasing FXAA is 60% faster than 4X MSAA. The Performance and quality of TXAA is better than 8X MSAA. Get ultra-smooth gaming with NVIDIA gaming innovations like Adaptive Vertical Sync! GV-N680D5-2GD-B dynamically adjusts VSync to current frame rates for maximum playability. Gamers can achieve a smoothly gaming performance and to have the best experience with realistic visuals.
Richer Single GPU 3D Vision Surround PhysX
GV-N680D5-2GD-B supports NVIDIA 3D Vision┬Ö Surround. Users can experience broader, richer gaming environments with the latest technological advancements. Bring games to life with NVIDIA Surround multi-monitor gaming on a single card, supercharged PhysX and 3D Vision, plus the unbeatable power of SLI.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017