Palit Microsystems Ltd, the leading graphics card manufacturer, releases the powerful new Palit GeForce GTX 680. Armed with 1536-core GPU that clocked at 1006MHz and 2GB of GDDR5 memory at 6GHz, Palit GeForce GTX 680 simply is the world's fastest Dx11 graphics card. The NVIDIA brand new Kepler architecture which delivers the astonishing DirectX 11 gaming experience that can devastate competing GPUs with ease by offering 40% higher performance than previous generation.
Palit understands gamers' needs, this original board design will never satisfy gamers appetite. To ensure the extreme performance and stability, the new thermal design of Palit GeForce GTX 680 performs better overclocking ability. With its stunning Diamond check thermal outlook design, Palit GeForce GTX 680 offers gamers more outstanding options to experience groundbreaking gaming performance. Be exciting, this Palit GeForce GTX 680 will be ready very soon in your market.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei secures 33% increase in profits for 2014
- Court grants RadioShack, Sprint co-branding of retail stores
- Sony unveils limited edition Batman: Arkham Knight PS4 console
- No selfie sticks at Coachella or Lollapalooza for you
- Virtual reality looks appealing, but supporters must solve problems
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi