Palit Microsystems Ltd, the leading graphics card manufacturer, releases the powerful new Palit GeForce GTX 680. Armed with 1536-core GPU that clocked at 1006MHz and 2GB of GDDR5 memory at 6GHz, Palit GeForce GTX 680 simply is the world's fastest Dx11 graphics card. The NVIDIA brand new Kepler architecture which delivers the astonishing DirectX 11 gaming experience that can devastate competing GPUs with ease by offering 40% higher performance than previous generation.
Palit understands gamers' needs, this original board design will never satisfy gamers appetite. To ensure the extreme performance and stability, the new thermal design of Palit GeForce GTX 680 performs better overclocking ability. With its stunning Diamond check thermal outlook design, Palit GeForce GTX 680 offers gamers more outstanding options to experience groundbreaking gaming performance. Be exciting, this Palit GeForce GTX 680 will be ready very soon in your market.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- re image
- Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse Review
- RAM Speed in H61 boards.
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines