Palit Microsystems Ltd, the leading graphics card manufacturer, releases the powerful new Palit GeForce GTX 680. Armed with 1536-core GPU that clocked at 1006MHz and 2GB of GDDR5 memory at 6GHz, Palit GeForce GTX 680 simply is the world's fastest Dx11 graphics card. The NVIDIA brand new Kepler architecture which delivers the astonishing DirectX 11 gaming experience that can devastate competing GPUs with ease by offering 40% higher performance than previous generation.
Palit understands gamers' needs, this original board design will never satisfy gamers appetite. To ensure the extreme performance and stability, the new thermal design of Palit GeForce GTX 680 performs better overclocking ability. With its stunning Diamond check thermal outlook design, Palit GeForce GTX 680 offers gamers more outstanding options to experience groundbreaking gaming performance. Be exciting, this Palit GeForce GTX 680 will be ready very soon in your market.
Latest News Posts
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition