Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components, announces the TrueQuiet Pro 120 enclosure fan. The TrueQuiet Pro 120 combines a completely redesigned fan blade with special Quiet Computing features to deliver high airflow with minimal noise.
Revolutionary Fan Blade -- The fan blade of the TrueQuiet Pro 120 is a departure from traditional axial fan blade designs; it is attached to the frame, forming a type of cylindrical turbine. This design provides the fan with a greater cooling surface area, while eliminating turbulence associated with traditional fan blades that "chop" the air by the frame.
Flexible Quiet Computing -- The TrueQuiet Pro 120 keeps noise at a minimum due to its built-in silicone grommets and tool-less silicone mounting pins. Additionally, the TrueQuiet Pro 120's convenient two-speed control switch allows users to choose between 600 RPM silent operation and 1200 RPM high performance cooling.
User-Friendly Installation -- Equipped with tool-less mounting pins, the TrueQuiet Pro 120 installs easily into nearly any 120 mm fan mount. A 3-pin to Molex adapter is also included to accommodate users who do not have 3-pin motherboard connections.
"The TrueQuiet Pro 120 is a revolution in powerful, yet silent PC cooling," said Mafalda Cogliani, Global Marketing Director at Antec. "Its unique design provides an airflow-to-noise that competitors will be hard-pressed to match."
The TrueQuiet Pro 120 is now available in North America at Fry's Electronics, NCIX, Canada Computers and other major retailers and etailers at an MSRP of $19.95. Mass availability is expected in Europe on or around March 22, 2012.
Latest News Posts
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- SpaceX's December launch postponed until early January
- Huawei will unveil their concept phone on December 16th
- Cassini shows first images of Saturn from new orbit
- Doom update adds Infernal Run mode, multiplayer bots
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel