G.Skill Unveils Triple Channel "Perfect Storm" Memory Series for Intel CoreTM i7 Processors
Taipei, Taiwan--1 January, 2009-G.Skill International Co. Ltd., a world leader in extreme performance memory with solid quality, today announces Triple Channel DDR3 2000HMz performance memory at enhanced CL 7-8-7 timings and is designed for the latest Intel® CoreTM i7 processors / Intel® X58 Express Chipset. This combination affords unparalleled performance margins allowing for the very best Overclocking and memory bandwidth.
The "Perfect Storm" series is new from G.SKILL and is equipped with a powerful air-cooling fan to provide outstanding temperature performance, creating the ultimate G.SKILL product that infuses incredible reliability, stability, and extreme performance for all enthusiasts.
A rigorous, 100% hand-tested regime assures all G.SKILL memory products have a solid-quality, superb compatibility and ultimate reliability. With G.SKILL Lifetime Warranty and ever ready technical back-up, the "Perfect Storm" triple channel kit is total solution for extreme performance enthusiasts.
For more information, please visit our product page.
Established in 1989 by enthusiast, is a leading memory manufacturer based in Taipei, Taiwan. The company's top priority is Quality. All of our products go through a series of the most rigorous tests and strict quality control processes. In addition to a committed, qualified IC testing house to examine its products, all G.Skill products are 100% tested to ensure the highest yield, reliability and quality.
Latest News Posts
- Palm, claw or fingertip grip? Which one are you?
- Netflix is finally set for launch in Australia and New Zealand
- EA announces Battlefield Hardline Premium for $50
- Qualcomm teases Snapdragon 820 processor for late 2015, early 2016
- LG details its Watch Urbane smartwatch in its latest video
- ASRock B85M-ITX + Nofan CR-95C?
- Western Digital My Cloud DL4100 SMB NAS Review
- Asus x75a motherboard replacement
- Intel's new Cherry Trail x5, x7 and x3 Atom SoC Lineup Preview
- PC-O7S availability (USA)?
- Moshi iLynx 3.0: 4-port USB 3.0 Hits Australia and New Zealand
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees