March 7th 2012. G.SKILL, the worldwide leading high performance memory designer, has shown the fastest quad channel memory at a whopping speed of DDR3 2666MHz 16GB(4x4GB) with ASUS ROG RAMPAGE IV EXTREME motherboard and Intel Core i7-3960X processor at CeBIT 2012.
To provide overclocking enthusiasts the best memory solution, G.SKILL R&D team is always dedicated to push DDR3 performance to boundary. This ultimate DDR3 2666MHz 16GB kit is without a doubt the best quad channel memory solution on the market; it allows extreme overclockers to unleash the maximum power of their X79 systems.
In addition, G.SKILL also demonstrates its super fast quad channel DDR3 2400MHz 16GB memory kits with Gigabyte G1.Assassin2 and BIOSTAR TPower X79 motherboards. It shows the perfect compatibility between G.SKILL high speed memory and the leading performance motherboards in the market.
Latest News Posts
- We Heard You Like Discounts
- Acer's new 10-core smartphone will 'dominate' Android gaming
- The first big patch for Windows 10 is coming soon
- Rocket League patch will let you filter out PS4 users on the PC
- BBC's Grand Theft Auto TV movie 'The Gamechangers' trailer arrives
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015