March 7th 2012. G.SKILL, the worldwide leading high performance memory designer, has shown the fastest quad channel memory at a whopping speed of DDR3 2666MHz 16GB(4x4GB) with ASUS ROG RAMPAGE IV EXTREME motherboard and Intel Core i7-3960X processor at CeBIT 2012.
To provide overclocking enthusiasts the best memory solution, G.SKILL R&D team is always dedicated to push DDR3 performance to boundary. This ultimate DDR3 2666MHz 16GB kit is without a doubt the best quad channel memory solution on the market; it allows extreme overclockers to unleash the maximum power of their X79 systems.
In addition, G.SKILL also demonstrates its super fast quad channel DDR3 2400MHz 16GB memory kits with Gigabyte G1.Assassin2 and BIOSTAR TPower X79 motherboards. It shows the perfect compatibility between G.SKILL high speed memory and the leading performance motherboards in the market.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's post-holiday quarter saw 61 million iPhones sold
- Valve nixes paid mods for Skyrim after massive gamer backlash
- Project Cars 'The World is Yours' clip will have you upgrading your PC
- Microsoft's Satya Nadella thinks Cortana is a game changer
- Air Force's mysterious X-37B will have another test flight next month
- Strontium Nitro Plus 64GB OTG Pen Drive for Android Review
- ASUS RS520-E8-RS8 Barebones Server Review
- Bios f7 z97-ud5h-bk
- Spam report
- Gigabyte EP45-DS3P + Xeon 5450 overclock help please
- Eurocom Launches 13.3-inch M4 Ultraportable
- Cryorig Announces the H5 Ultimate CPU Cooler
- PNY Announces the HP x755w USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- GeIL Announces Super Luce DDR4 Enthusiast Memory Series
- X2 Introduces the ISOLATIC Chassis