March 7th 2012. G.SKILL, the worldwide leading high performance memory designer, has shown the fastest quad channel memory at a whopping speed of DDR3 2666MHz 16GB(4x4GB) with ASUS ROG RAMPAGE IV EXTREME motherboard and Intel Core i7-3960X processor at CeBIT 2012.
To provide overclocking enthusiasts the best memory solution, G.SKILL R&D team is always dedicated to push DDR3 performance to boundary. This ultimate DDR3 2666MHz 16GB kit is without a doubt the best quad channel memory solution on the market; it allows extreme overclockers to unleash the maximum power of their X79 systems.
In addition, G.SKILL also demonstrates its super fast quad channel DDR3 2400MHz 16GB memory kits with Gigabyte G1.Assassin2 and BIOSTAR TPower X79 motherboards. It shows the perfect compatibility between G.SKILL high speed memory and the leading performance motherboards in the market.
Latest News Posts
- Apple sold less iPhones this quarter, revenues are also down
- Life is Strange getting a live-action episodic series
- Nintendo financials plunge, even with Pokemon GO's immense success
- Crucial expands its affordable MX300 SSD range with 3 new drives
- AMD Radeon Pro graphics card powers 16K display, or 15,360 x 8640
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio