March 7th 2012. G.SKILL, the worldwide leading high performance memory designer, has shown the fastest quad channel memory at a whopping speed of DDR3 2666MHz 16GB(4x4GB) with ASUS ROG RAMPAGE IV EXTREME motherboard and Intel Core i7-3960X processor at CeBIT 2012.
To provide overclocking enthusiasts the best memory solution, G.SKILL R&D team is always dedicated to push DDR3 performance to boundary. This ultimate DDR3 2666MHz 16GB kit is without a doubt the best quad channel memory solution on the market; it allows extreme overclockers to unleash the maximum power of their X79 systems.
In addition, G.SKILL also demonstrates its super fast quad channel DDR3 2400MHz 16GB memory kits with Gigabyte G1.Assassin2 and BIOSTAR TPower X79 motherboards. It shows the perfect compatibility between G.SKILL high speed memory and the leading performance motherboards in the market.
Latest News Posts
- These Corsair K65 RGB keyboard replacement keycaps are amazing
- North Korean's exposed to the world through smuggled media devices
- Aussie underdog CS:GO team Vox Eminor loses a player
- Jackman to play X-men's Wolverine just once more
- Russia announces plans to create new space station with NASA, others
- Z87M-D3H BIOS-mod to run all cores at 3.9ghz for i7-4770(non-k)
- Machine won't turn on - Need help Please
- Battlefield Hardline Xbox One Game Review
- asrock z97 professional Front USB
- ASROCK X99 Pro - Device Manager: Base System Device Problem
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi