Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND flash solutions, today announces two new Flash Disk Module (FDM) solutions for Industrial and Embedded applications.
Already known for their IDE, SATA and USB flash disk modules; Super Talent now introduces two new FDM solutions focused on increase performance, PCIe and USB 3.0 FDM modules. Designed for Industrial and Embedded applications, Super Talent's FDM solutions provide high speed data throughput and reliability.
The new USB 3.0 FDM features a 20-pin DIP configuration, now appearing on many new motherboards, and is available in capacities of 8GB to 32GB. These USB 3.0 FDMs mount vertically and measure 32.2mm(h) x 26.2mm(w) and 4mm(t) and can hit speeds of 85MB/s Reads and 40 MB/s Writes.
The new PCIe FDM features a PCIe x1 interface, perfect for mini-ITX embedded projects and Industrial designs. Unlike USB 3.0, the PCIe currently supports booting. It is a perfect way to add a bootable embedded storage system without breaking form factor. This small PCIe FDM can hit Read speeds of 160MB/s and Write speeds exceeding 80MB/s.
Latest News Posts
- CliffyB: AAA games in a 'weird spot', VR in '80s' period
- GDDR6 is coming to high-end GPUs in early 2018
- Project Scorpio has 'no real technical limit on games'
- 'Avatar' 2 - 5 have new release dates, if you still care
- Take-Two kills GTA V's Red Dead Redemption mod
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club