Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND flash solutions, today announces two new Flash Disk Module (FDM) solutions for Industrial and Embedded applications.
Already known for their IDE, SATA and USB flash disk modules; Super Talent now introduces two new FDM solutions focused on increase performance, PCIe and USB 3.0 FDM modules. Designed for Industrial and Embedded applications, Super Talent's FDM solutions provide high speed data throughput and reliability.
The new USB 3.0 FDM features a 20-pin DIP configuration, now appearing on many new motherboards, and is available in capacities of 8GB to 32GB. These USB 3.0 FDMs mount vertically and measure 32.2mm(h) x 26.2mm(w) and 4mm(t) and can hit speeds of 85MB/s Reads and 40 MB/s Writes.
The new PCIe FDM features a PCIe x1 interface, perfect for mini-ITX embedded projects and Industrial designs. Unlike USB 3.0, the PCIe currently supports booting. It is a perfect way to add a bootable embedded storage system without breaking form factor. This small PCIe FDM can hit Read speeds of 160MB/s and Write speeds exceeding 80MB/s.
Latest News Posts
- Smartwatch maker Pebble rumored to be in financial troubles
- ZOTAC intros two new ZBOX R Series mini PCs
- Jeremy Clarkson in first post Top Gear interview accepts some blame
- Artist leaves Naughty Dog for Ubisoft, comes back to Naughty Dog
- MSI boasts world's first Microsoft Windows 10 certification
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Help with defective case
- Stuttering issues after F8 BIOS update GA-Z87-HD3
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling