Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND flash solutions, today announces two new Flash Disk Module (FDM) solutions for Industrial and Embedded applications.
Already known for their IDE, SATA and USB flash disk modules; Super Talent now introduces two new FDM solutions focused on increase performance, PCIe and USB 3.0 FDM modules. Designed for Industrial and Embedded applications, Super Talent's FDM solutions provide high speed data throughput and reliability.
The new USB 3.0 FDM features a 20-pin DIP configuration, now appearing on many new motherboards, and is available in capacities of 8GB to 32GB. These USB 3.0 FDMs mount vertically and measure 32.2mm(h) x 26.2mm(w) and 4mm(t) and can hit speeds of 85MB/s Reads and 40 MB/s Writes.
The new PCIe FDM features a PCIe x1 interface, perfect for mini-ITX embedded projects and Industrial designs. Unlike USB 3.0, the PCIe currently supports booting. It is a perfect way to add a bootable embedded storage system without breaking form factor. This small PCIe FDM can hit Read speeds of 160MB/s and Write speeds exceeding 80MB/s.
Latest News Posts
- Become a certified Microsoft Office expert with this bundle
- See the cancelled Legacy of Kain game in action
- Ready At Dawn's new AAA action game to be revealed next week
- Here's everything we know about Ghost Recon Wildlands
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles