Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND flash solutions, today announces two new Flash Disk Module (FDM) solutions for Industrial and Embedded applications.
Already known for their IDE, SATA and USB flash disk modules; Super Talent now introduces two new FDM solutions focused on increase performance, PCIe and USB 3.0 FDM modules. Designed for Industrial and Embedded applications, Super Talent's FDM solutions provide high speed data throughput and reliability.
The new USB 3.0 FDM features a 20-pin DIP configuration, now appearing on many new motherboards, and is available in capacities of 8GB to 32GB. These USB 3.0 FDMs mount vertically and measure 32.2mm(h) x 26.2mm(w) and 4mm(t) and can hit speeds of 85MB/s Reads and 40 MB/s Writes.
The new PCIe FDM features a PCIe x1 interface, perfect for mini-ITX embedded projects and Industrial designs. Unlike USB 3.0, the PCIe currently supports booting. It is a perfect way to add a bootable embedded storage system without breaking form factor. This small PCIe FDM can hit Read speeds of 160MB/s and Write speeds exceeding 80MB/s.
Latest News Posts
- Uber will soon offer cars on lease to secure more drivers
- EA: Star Wars Battlefront enjoying "extremely strong pre-orders"
- 'Game of Thrones' to live beyond 7 seasons
- Sony teases a new smartphone for that will take 'split-second photos'
- Ubisoft announces Zombi for Xbox One, PS4 and PC for August 18
- I am the new guy
- On Z97 Anniversary: No networking devices supported by Windows 10?
- Addonics AD2U31PX2 USB 3.1 2-Port PCIe 2X Add-On Card Review
- GA-Z87X-UD4H - System Crash During AppCenter Update. Am I Hosed?
- Amped Wireless TAP-EX2 AC750 Wireless Range Extender Review
- Innodata Reports Second Quarter 2015 Results
- MSI Launches Lean, Mean Gaming Machine, the Nightblade MI
- ADATA Launches the HD720 Rugged External Hard Drive
- Sharkoon Announces QuickPort XT Duo Clone and QuickPort XT HC Drive Docks
- Nexon and Electronic Arts to Bring PC Online Titanfal Experience to Asia