Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND flash solutions, today announces two new Flash Disk Module (FDM) solutions for Industrial and Embedded applications.
Already known for their IDE, SATA and USB flash disk modules; Super Talent now introduces two new FDM solutions focused on increase performance, PCIe and USB 3.0 FDM modules. Designed for Industrial and Embedded applications, Super Talent's FDM solutions provide high speed data throughput and reliability.
The new USB 3.0 FDM features a 20-pin DIP configuration, now appearing on many new motherboards, and is available in capacities of 8GB to 32GB. These USB 3.0 FDMs mount vertically and measure 32.2mm(h) x 26.2mm(w) and 4mm(t) and can hit speeds of 85MB/s Reads and 40 MB/s Writes.
The new PCIe FDM features a PCIe x1 interface, perfect for mini-ITX embedded projects and Industrial designs. Unlike USB 3.0, the PCIe currently supports booting. It is a perfect way to add a bootable embedded storage system without breaking form factor. This small PCIe FDM can hit Read speeds of 160MB/s and Write speeds exceeding 80MB/s.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD