Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND flash solutions, today announces two new Flash Disk Module (FDM) solutions for Industrial and Embedded applications.
Already known for their IDE, SATA and USB flash disk modules; Super Talent now introduces two new FDM solutions focused on increase performance, PCIe and USB 3.0 FDM modules. Designed for Industrial and Embedded applications, Super Talent's FDM solutions provide high speed data throughput and reliability.
The new USB 3.0 FDM features a 20-pin DIP configuration, now appearing on many new motherboards, and is available in capacities of 8GB to 32GB. These USB 3.0 FDMs mount vertically and measure 32.2mm(h) x 26.2mm(w) and 4mm(t) and can hit speeds of 85MB/s Reads and 40 MB/s Writes.
The new PCIe FDM features a PCIe x1 interface, perfect for mini-ITX embedded projects and Industrial designs. Unlike USB 3.0, the PCIe currently supports booting. It is a perfect way to add a bootable embedded storage system without breaking form factor. This small PCIe FDM can hit Read speeds of 160MB/s and Write speeds exceeding 80MB/s.
Latest News Posts
- Last day for Windows 10 free upgrade is today
- Radeon 16.7.3 drivers improve Rise of the Tomb Raider performance
- Pay what you want for 180+ hours of game dev training
- New Prey game isn't a sequel or a reboot, it's a re-imagining
- PlayStation VR requires almost as much space as HTC Vive
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Linksys EA9500 MAX-STREAM AC5400 Wireless Router Review
- GA-X58A-UD7 Error Code 88 (or 8b something)
- Asus Stix X99
- Latest APP Center Gigabyte programs
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio