Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND flash solutions, today announces two new Flash Disk Module (FDM) solutions for Industrial and Embedded applications.
Already known for their IDE, SATA and USB flash disk modules; Super Talent now introduces two new FDM solutions focused on increase performance, PCIe and USB 3.0 FDM modules. Designed for Industrial and Embedded applications, Super Talent's FDM solutions provide high speed data throughput and reliability.
The new USB 3.0 FDM features a 20-pin DIP configuration, now appearing on many new motherboards, and is available in capacities of 8GB to 32GB. These USB 3.0 FDMs mount vertically and measure 32.2mm(h) x 26.2mm(w) and 4mm(t) and can hit speeds of 85MB/s Reads and 40 MB/s Writes.
The new PCIe FDM features a PCIe x1 interface, perfect for mini-ITX embedded projects and Industrial designs. Unlike USB 3.0, the PCIe currently supports booting. It is a perfect way to add a bootable embedded storage system without breaking form factor. This small PCIe FDM can hit Read speeds of 160MB/s and Write speeds exceeding 80MB/s.
Latest News Posts
- US transition to Chip-and-PIN cards may not stop security problems
- SoftKinetic brings hand and finger recognition to virtual reality
- Is this the most cute watercooling component you've ever seen?
- Aussie telco Telstra signs up Ikea and 7-11 owners in cloud deal
- Facebook fugitive troll finds himself in prison
- ASRock P67 Transformer
- Lenovo ThinkServer TD350 Tower Server Review
- Asrock Extreme3 x99 / Xonar DX Soundcard Problem
- Noontec Zoro II HD Foldable Headphones Review
- AC Power
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams