Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND flash solutions, today announces two new Flash Disk Module (FDM) solutions for Industrial and Embedded applications.
Already known for their IDE, SATA and USB flash disk modules; Super Talent now introduces two new FDM solutions focused on increase performance, PCIe and USB 3.0 FDM modules. Designed for Industrial and Embedded applications, Super Talent's FDM solutions provide high speed data throughput and reliability.
The new USB 3.0 FDM features a 20-pin DIP configuration, now appearing on many new motherboards, and is available in capacities of 8GB to 32GB. These USB 3.0 FDMs mount vertically and measure 32.2mm(h) x 26.2mm(w) and 4mm(t) and can hit speeds of 85MB/s Reads and 40 MB/s Writes.
The new PCIe FDM features a PCIe x1 interface, perfect for mini-ITX embedded projects and Industrial designs. Unlike USB 3.0, the PCIe currently supports booting. It is a perfect way to add a bootable embedded storage system without breaking form factor. This small PCIe FDM can hit Read speeds of 160MB/s and Write speeds exceeding 80MB/s.
Latest News Posts
- LG begins promoting 8K, with its massive 7680x4320 resolution
- Facebook's new 'Scrapbooks' feature, organizes photos of your kids
- Huawei secures 33% increase in profits for 2014
- Court grants RadioShack, Sprint co-branding of retail stores
- Sony unveils limited edition Batman: Arkham Knight PS4 console
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi