Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND flash solutions, today announces two new Flash Disk Module (FDM) solutions for Industrial and Embedded applications.
Already known for their IDE, SATA and USB flash disk modules; Super Talent now introduces two new FDM solutions focused on increase performance, PCIe and USB 3.0 FDM modules. Designed for Industrial and Embedded applications, Super Talent's FDM solutions provide high speed data throughput and reliability.
The new USB 3.0 FDM features a 20-pin DIP configuration, now appearing on many new motherboards, and is available in capacities of 8GB to 32GB. These USB 3.0 FDMs mount vertically and measure 32.2mm(h) x 26.2mm(w) and 4mm(t) and can hit speeds of 85MB/s Reads and 40 MB/s Writes.
The new PCIe FDM features a PCIe x1 interface, perfect for mini-ITX embedded projects and Industrial designs. Unlike USB 3.0, the PCIe currently supports booting. It is a perfect way to add a bootable embedded storage system without breaking form factor. This small PCIe FDM can hit Read speeds of 160MB/s and Write speeds exceeding 80MB/s.
Latest News Posts
- I hope Destiny 2's leaked poster is fake, and here's why
- Apple's red iPhones extremely popular in - China!
- HMD confirms US availability for the Nokia smartphones
- Oppo launches F3 Plus with dual front cameras
- Manli's upcoming GTX 1080 Ti features blower fan design
- Corsair ONE Pro SFF Gaming PC Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Download "ScanPST.exe tool
- Gamdias Hermes P1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- H170-PLUS D3 and i7 7700K, both new computer says nothing.
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse
- ASUS announces USB-AC53 Nano Wi-Fi adapter