Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND flash solutions, today announces two new Flash Disk Module (FDM) solutions for Industrial and Embedded applications.
Already known for their IDE, SATA and USB flash disk modules; Super Talent now introduces two new FDM solutions focused on increase performance, PCIe and USB 3.0 FDM modules. Designed for Industrial and Embedded applications, Super Talent's FDM solutions provide high speed data throughput and reliability.
The new USB 3.0 FDM features a 20-pin DIP configuration, now appearing on many new motherboards, and is available in capacities of 8GB to 32GB. These USB 3.0 FDMs mount vertically and measure 32.2mm(h) x 26.2mm(w) and 4mm(t) and can hit speeds of 85MB/s Reads and 40 MB/s Writes.
The new PCIe FDM features a PCIe x1 interface, perfect for mini-ITX embedded projects and Industrial designs. Unlike USB 3.0, the PCIe currently supports booting. It is a perfect way to add a bootable embedded storage system without breaking form factor. This small PCIe FDM can hit Read speeds of 160MB/s and Write speeds exceeding 80MB/s.
Latest News Posts
- The Last Guardian goes gold after 9 years in development
- Bethesda throws a massive game sale on Steam
- PS4 Pro upgrades of PS4 games take no effort, says Sony
- New Moto Racer 4 gameplay trailer revealed
- Skyrim hasn't yet been confirmed for the Nintendo Switch
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook