FREMONT, CALIF., USA - March 5th, 2012 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash, storage, and enthusiast computer products today launches its new Supersonic Boost XT USB 3.0 drive. Designed and built for even the most rugged applications, the Supersonic Boost XT will feature an ultra-durable rubberized housing for extreme protection. Offering transfer speeds of up to 90MB/s, the Patriot Memory Supersonic Boost XT will deliver excellent transfer speeds, perfect for those who rely on having fast access to their data and media while trying to manage a busy lifestyle.
Measuring in at just over 6 centimeters long and 2 centimeters wide, the Supersonic Boost XT also features a small and light form factor for superior portability. Continuing on with Patriot Memory's award winning customer service, the Supersonic Boost XT will come with a 5-year warranty.
"The Supersonic Boost XT builds on two very established Patriot Memory brands", says Meng Jay Choo, Patriot Memory's Product Manager. " Merging the ruggedness of our Xporter line with the speed of our Supersonic line, then shrinking the form factor, positions the Supersonic Boost XT to be the best choice for ultra-demanding users looking for excellent portability."
- Hi speed USB 3.0 compatible (backwards compatible to USB 2.0)
- High transfer speed, up to 90MB/sec
- Easy plug and play functionality
- Rubberized housing for durability
- Compatible with Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP®, Windows 2000®, Windows® ME, Linux 2.4 and later, Mac® OS9, X and later
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch owners can share game updates locally
- AMD teases 8K graphics workload on Radeon RX Vega
- AMD launches dual-GPU Radeon Pro Duo with 32GB of GDDR5
- Dawn of War III PC Steam deals are up to 25% off
- Colorful announces iGame GTX 1080 Ti Vulcan X OC
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family