Taipei, Taiwan - February 29 2012 - ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash Storage application products, today announced the introduction of the DashDrive Durable HD710 portable hard drive. The DashDrive family is the newest addition to the company's impressive lineup of storage devices, signifying mobile, rapid, and dependable data access.
The housing of the HD710 is comprised of a unique silicone material, and the drive incorporates military-grade shockproof and waterproof (IPX7) construction with an ultra-fast USB 3.0 interface. Its sporty outlook and dynamic design match the requirements and style of sports and outdoor enthusiasts, with color options including blue, yellow, and black.
ADATA was one of the first companies to bring this level of ruggedness to portable hard drives, and the responses from consumers worldwide were overwhelmingly positive. This latest Mil-Spec compliant drive is capable of handling the toughest conditions, and still deliver the blazing fast USB 3.0 transmission speed consumers have come to expect. It is looking to be an outstanding fit to the Durable class, representing durability and toughness, of the new DashDrive storage line.
The USB cable tucks into a wraparound exterior slot in the drive casing, providing an elegant storage solution that matches the highly practical characteristics of the device. The DashDrive Durable HD710 is available in capacities of 500 GB, 750 GB, and 1 TB.
Latest News Posts
- It looks like there were only 12,000 'real' women on Ashley Madison
- Tomb Raider goes mobile with turn-based puzzle game 'Lara Croft Go'
- Dell unveils a new 27-inch QHD G-Sync monitor, priced at $799
- 'The Iron Giant' theatrical re-release gets first trailer
- Apple already putting pressure on Fitbit in wearables market
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20