Taipei, Taiwan - February 29 2012 - ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash Storage application products, today announced the introduction of the DashDrive Durable HD710 portable hard drive. The DashDrive family is the newest addition to the company's impressive lineup of storage devices, signifying mobile, rapid, and dependable data access.
The housing of the HD710 is comprised of a unique silicone material, and the drive incorporates military-grade shockproof and waterproof (IPX7) construction with an ultra-fast USB 3.0 interface. Its sporty outlook and dynamic design match the requirements and style of sports and outdoor enthusiasts, with color options including blue, yellow, and black.
ADATA was one of the first companies to bring this level of ruggedness to portable hard drives, and the responses from consumers worldwide were overwhelmingly positive. This latest Mil-Spec compliant drive is capable of handling the toughest conditions, and still deliver the blazing fast USB 3.0 transmission speed consumers have come to expect. It is looking to be an outstanding fit to the Durable class, representing durability and toughness, of the new DashDrive storage line.
The USB cable tucks into a wraparound exterior slot in the drive casing, providing an elegant storage solution that matches the highly practical characteristics of the device. The DashDrive Durable HD710 is available in capacities of 500 GB, 750 GB, and 1 TB.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines