Taipei, Taiwan - February 29 2012 - ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash Storage application products, today announced the introduction of the DashDrive Durable HD710 portable hard drive. The DashDrive family is the newest addition to the company's impressive lineup of storage devices, signifying mobile, rapid, and dependable data access.
The housing of the HD710 is comprised of a unique silicone material, and the drive incorporates military-grade shockproof and waterproof (IPX7) construction with an ultra-fast USB 3.0 interface. Its sporty outlook and dynamic design match the requirements and style of sports and outdoor enthusiasts, with color options including blue, yellow, and black.
ADATA was one of the first companies to bring this level of ruggedness to portable hard drives, and the responses from consumers worldwide were overwhelmingly positive. This latest Mil-Spec compliant drive is capable of handling the toughest conditions, and still deliver the blazing fast USB 3.0 transmission speed consumers have come to expect. It is looking to be an outstanding fit to the Durable class, representing durability and toughness, of the new DashDrive storage line.
The USB cable tucks into a wraparound exterior slot in the drive casing, providing an elegant storage solution that matches the highly practical characteristics of the device. The DashDrive Durable HD710 is available in capacities of 500 GB, 750 GB, and 1 TB.
Latest News Posts
- Save 58% on a Lifetime Subscription to Penzu Pro Digital Journal
- Realtek has produced a new onboard LAN chip aimed at gamers
- Meet the low-profile GELID Polar 1U air cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Storage is no sweat for the Transcend StoreJet 8TB USB 3.0 drive
- XIGMATEK pushes its a bright red power supply to market, the S550
- Z77 Extreme 4 USB dead?
- Gigabyty strange start-up behavior, please help! (video inside)
- Cars news
- Latest automobiles news
- Automobiles news
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC