Huntkey Enterprise Group, a global professional power supply provider, is introducing their latest ultra-slim (1.7 cm), super-light (267.8 g) universal notebook adapter, the Huntkey X-MAN 90W. With 10 exchangeable power-tips this notebook adapter is supporting all major notebooks with 18V~20V input voltage available on the market today. Furthermore, Huntkey's X-MAN is equipped with a 5V USB power port to charge mobile phones, multimedia players and digital cameras. What sets the Huntkey X-MAN 90W power adapter most prominently apart from the crowd is the support for charging with 2A (2 Ampere), where most others only provide 1A. This in turn provides compatibility with a wide range of tablet PCs as well.
By applying Huntkey's own production process overall power density has been increased by almost 25%, while maintaining very low temperatures, resulting in ultra slim dimensions of 117.3(L) x 68.5(W) x 17(H) mm. At the same time power efficiency has been improved by another 2.3% now reaching 89%. All of this in combination with a handy carrying bag make the Huntkey X-MAN power adapter a convenient travel companion.
Supported Notebooks include but are not restricted to: HP/Compaq, Acer/Gateway, Lenovo/Thinkpad, Toshiba, ASUS, SAMSUNG, Sony, Fujitsu and Dell.
To stay on the safe side even in regions where power fluctuation is common-place, special protection precautions have been implemented such as Over-Voltage Protection (OVP), Over-Current Protection (OCP), Over-Temperature Protection (OTP) and Short-Circuit Protection (SCP).
By virtue of its compact size, elegant black design, broad compatibility and usage versatility the Huntkey X-MAN universal notebook adapter is not just ideal for traveling but also as a spare adapter that you can place at, for example, at your work place so you don't need to carry additional weight back and forth.
Latest News Posts
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is official, beta available soon
- Swedish CS:GO pro Fifflaren is keeping busy - joins American team
- ESL announce $100,000 EVOLVE Xbox One competition
- UberX gets unbanned from Portland, now with a new $1 Safe Rides Fee
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III should be due on November 6, 2015
- XMP Memory
- Syllable G700 Noise Reduction Hi-Fi Bluetooth Headphones Review
- G1.Sniper M3 - No "Windows Boot Manager".
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- Seven World Top Casemodders Go Head to Head at the "2015 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational"
- GIGABYTE Hosts X99 CHAMPION CHALLENGE on HWBOT.org. Tweak your GIGABYTE X99 Systems for Big Cash Prizes
- Acer Reveals New Back-To-School Product Range at the Inaugural "next@acer" Event in New York
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!