Taipei, Taiwan, February 21, 2012 - Leading memory storage brand, SP/Silicon Power announces the launch of the Year of the Dragon Souvenir Edition Touch 836 USB flash drive to welcome this lucky Chinese Zodiac Year with customers. The Chinese dragon has a legendary mystery and symbolizes good fortune and luck. SP/ Silicon Power combines traditional Chinese spirit and brilliant design into modern technology to create a unique and excellent product.
Inherited the design concept of the SP/ Silicon Power Touch series, the tiny and one-step forming streamlined casing of Touch 836 thoroughly brings out its exquisite and modernistic features to the consumers. The antique bronze color of the device also perfectly portrays the majesty of the Chinese dragon. The coating is processed using a metal sandblasting technique to reflect a luxurious metallic glamour and also to protect the surface from scratches. The front of the designer casing features an extraordinary dragon totem, and comes with a strap hole that is easy for users to carry it around to satisfy their instant storage needs as well as for good fortune and luck!
SP/Silicon Power Touch T836 utilizes COB (Chip On Board), the advance packaging technology. It is dust-proof, vibration-proof and waterproof to reduce the risk of losing your precious data. It also comes with SP Widget free download software, providing seven major back up and security tools as well as a 60 day free trial of Norton AntiVirus 2011. All SP products are made to meet with the stringent EU RoHS standards, and offer a lifetime guarantee. For more product information, please go to SP/ Silicon Power website: http://www.silicon-power.com.
- Sandblasting antique bronze color portrays the majesty of the Chinese dragon
- Lidless design
- Plug in and use: no external power supply required
- SP Widget free download software, providing 7 major back-up and security functions
- Dimensions: 35.5mm x 12.3mm x 4.5mm
- Weight: 4.5g
- Interface: USB 2.0 & 1.1 compatible
- Support OS: Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS 10.3.x, Linux 2.6.x
- Durability: 10,000 insertions (minimum)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - 70°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C - 85°C
- Capacity: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB
Latest News Posts
- Xbox boss says the PS4 has a 'huge lead' over the Xbox One
- Half-Life 3 teased in a recent update to Dota 2
- Naughty Dog: around 80% of PS4 gamers 'have never played Uncharted'
- Elon Musk refers to Apple as 'Tesla's graveyard'
- Sony started working on PlayStation VR in 2010
- Fatal1ty Gaming K4- can't get BIOS to update
- Z170 gaming K4-DOS Bios file name more than 8 characters
- Slow performance on new RAID array after cloning old array?
- Connection questions Z170 Extreme 6+ motherboard
- Asrock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K6 won't POST when loading XMP Profile for G-Skill Ripjaws V 3200Mhz Black DDR4
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent