Despite some sites reporting that "Slysoft has been beaten", the Antiguan company renowned for promoting Fair Use Rights has effectively defeated BD+ once again and much earlier than expected; the cat and mouse game of DRM has entered the next round.
Although newer BD+ decryption wasn't expected until February 2009, today's AnyDVD HD 18.104.22.168 release decrypts copy protection on all current Blu-ray movies and, in turn, ensures that consumers may continue to backup and enjoy their Blu-ray movie purchases even when using computer monitors that are not HDCP compliant. In fact, Anydvd HD remains the only program that can decrypt all commercial Blu-ray releases, and this incredible magic is, as per usual with Anydvd HD, performed on the fly without requiring users to rip first to their hard drives.
The following is a selection of current Blu-ray releases supported by AnyDVD HD :
Futurama: Bender's Game (U.S.)
Firefly, The Complete Series (U.S.)
Planet of the Apes (1968 ) (U.S.)
Predator 2 (1990)
Shine a Light (U.K)
Planet of the Apes (the series), U.S.
Space Chimps, USA
Meet Dave, USA
The Day The Earth Stood Still: Special Edition
Jingle All The Way
Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story
Horton hears a Who
French Connection I & II (UK)
In the Name of the King (US)
Vanishing Point (Germany)
Customers are reminded that Slysoft will change its update policy from free lifetime updates to an annual subscription fee on January 1st, so this is the last chance to buy Slysoft products with free lifetime updates. Those buyers who act quickly during this time can also save an additional 20% with Slysoft's special ongoing Christmas promotion at http://www.slysoft.com.
About SlySoft, Inc.:
SlySoft was founded in 2002 by Giancarlo Bettini and is based in the beautiful Caribbean island Antigua. Our mission at SlySoft Inc. is to produce a line of high quality, user-friendly software tools and drivers for multimedia applications and hardware. We strive to ensure our products are state-of-the art, updating our product line to support the newest innovations in the multimedia industry, as well as those in the computer industry.
Latest News Posts
- Uber will soon offer cars on lease to secure more drivers
- EA: Star Wars Battlefront enjoying "extremely strong pre-orders"
- 'Game of Thrones' to live beyond 7 seasons
- Sony teases a new smartphone for that will take 'split-second photos'
- Ubisoft announces Zombi for Xbox One, PS4 and PC for August 18
- On Z97 Anniversary: No networking devices supported by Windows 10?
- Addonics AD2U31PX2 USB 3.1 2-Port PCIe 2X Add-On Card Review
- GA-Z87X-UD4H - System Crash During AppCenter Update. Am I Hosed?
- Amped Wireless TAP-EX2 AC750 Wireless Range Extender Review
- ASRock 970M Pro3. Search for BIOS setup Info.
- Innodata Reports Second Quarter 2015 Results
- MSI Launches Lean, Mean Gaming Machine, the Nightblade MI
- ADATA Launches the HD720 Rugged External Hard Drive
- Sharkoon Announces QuickPort XT Duo Clone and QuickPort XT HC Drive Docks
- Nexon and Electronic Arts to Bring PC Online Titanfal Experience to Asia