Despite some sites reporting that "Slysoft has been beaten", the Antiguan company renowned for promoting Fair Use Rights has effectively defeated BD+ once again and much earlier than expected; the cat and mouse game of DRM has entered the next round.
Although newer BD+ decryption wasn't expected until February 2009, today's AnyDVD HD 126.96.36.199 release decrypts copy protection on all current Blu-ray movies and, in turn, ensures that consumers may continue to backup and enjoy their Blu-ray movie purchases even when using computer monitors that are not HDCP compliant. In fact, Anydvd HD remains the only program that can decrypt all commercial Blu-ray releases, and this incredible magic is, as per usual with Anydvd HD, performed on the fly without requiring users to rip first to their hard drives.
The following is a selection of current Blu-ray releases supported by AnyDVD HD :
Futurama: Bender's Game (U.S.)
Firefly, The Complete Series (U.S.)
Planet of the Apes (1968 ) (U.S.)
Predator 2 (1990)
Shine a Light (U.K)
Planet of the Apes (the series), U.S.
Space Chimps, USA
Meet Dave, USA
The Day The Earth Stood Still: Special Edition
Jingle All The Way
Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story
Horton hears a Who
French Connection I & II (UK)
In the Name of the King (US)
Vanishing Point (Germany)
Customers are reminded that Slysoft will change its update policy from free lifetime updates to an annual subscription fee on January 1st, so this is the last chance to buy Slysoft products with free lifetime updates. Those buyers who act quickly during this time can also save an additional 20% with Slysoft's special ongoing Christmas promotion at http://www.slysoft.com.
About SlySoft, Inc.:
SlySoft was founded in 2002 by Giancarlo Bettini and is based in the beautiful Caribbean island Antigua. Our mission at SlySoft Inc. is to produce a line of high quality, user-friendly software tools and drivers for multimedia applications and hardware. We strive to ensure our products are state-of-the art, updating our product line to support the newest innovations in the multimedia industry, as well as those in the computer industry.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard will soon offer no subscriptions for World of Warcraft
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- Valve confirms it is experimenting around with Half-Life in VR
- Rock Band 4 announced, will hit the Xbox One and PS4 end of this year
- EP45-UD3R bios settings for mixture of SSD, SATA, and IDE drives
- Inateck FE2006 2.5" USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- PC crashing after GA X97M D3H 7c Bios
- 775i65G asus mb sata issues
- slow ssd's
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition