Taipei, Taiwan - February 21, 2012, - ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today announced the launch of new DDR3 server memory modules for cloud business solutions, which feature improved levels of energy efficiency and performance.
The most striking aspect of the new modules is their high efficiency. This results in major energy savings, leading to reduced overall power consumption for cloud businesses, and all-around lower carbon dioxide emissions. These benefits come with no sacrifice in terms of performance- the high speed operation and reduced memory-bus load of these modules leads to greatly enhanced overall system efficiency. Fully compatible with major motherboards, these server DIMM modules are a reliable solution that reduce power costs and increase environmental protection.
Taking Facebook data centers as an example, the high power consumption of these centers has led to the implementation of many changes towards energy efficiency. These changes include switching to natural air flow cooling, changing CPU running voltage from standard to low voltage, and making the change from 1.5 volts to 1.35 volts and lower for DRAM. In response to the requirements of this kind of data center upgrade, ADATA has moved quickly to develop and launch these new high efficiency modules.
According to Jacky Yang, product manager at ADATA, "Reduced energy consumption is becoming increasingly important to our customers, not just in order to cut costs, but as a route to achieve sustainable business growth on a broad scale." He concludes "The entrance of these new Server DIMM modules are evidence of ADATA's commitment to reduced costs and sustainable operating models for large data centers worldwide."
Latest News Posts
- YouTube's web-based video player receives a slick new look
- EA teases Mirror's Edge Catalyst trailer ahead of Gamescom
- Basemark Web 3.0 announced, wants to benchmark all the browsers
- FDA approves the first drug to be 3D printed, arrives in 2016
- 'Dungeons and Dragons' feature film reboot on the way
- Windows 10 utilities for h97? (F Stream)
- unwisely spent on pursuits Muscle Building
- windows 10 help
- Nem ASUS sabertooth 990fx R2.0+ 4.7 pro freeze
- MSI X99A GODLIKE GAMING (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- HighPoint Unveils USB 3.1 Product Line
- Toshiba Unveils 256 Gigabit 48-layer 3D TLC NAND Chip
- Unigen Announces DDR4 Modules
- Seagate Reports Fiscal Third Quarter 2015 Results
- IBASE Announces ASB200-908 IPC