Taipei, Taiwan - February 21, 2012, - ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today announced the launch of new DDR3 server memory modules for cloud business solutions, which feature improved levels of energy efficiency and performance.
The most striking aspect of the new modules is their high efficiency. This results in major energy savings, leading to reduced overall power consumption for cloud businesses, and all-around lower carbon dioxide emissions. These benefits come with no sacrifice in terms of performance- the high speed operation and reduced memory-bus load of these modules leads to greatly enhanced overall system efficiency. Fully compatible with major motherboards, these server DIMM modules are a reliable solution that reduce power costs and increase environmental protection.
Taking Facebook data centers as an example, the high power consumption of these centers has led to the implementation of many changes towards energy efficiency. These changes include switching to natural air flow cooling, changing CPU running voltage from standard to low voltage, and making the change from 1.5 volts to 1.35 volts and lower for DRAM. In response to the requirements of this kind of data center upgrade, ADATA has moved quickly to develop and launch these new high efficiency modules.
According to Jacky Yang, product manager at ADATA, "Reduced energy consumption is becoming increasingly important to our customers, not just in order to cut costs, but as a route to achieve sustainable business growth on a broad scale." He concludes "The entrance of these new Server DIMM modules are evidence of ADATA's commitment to reduced costs and sustainable operating models for large data centers worldwide."
Latest News Posts
- High-profile defector says North Korean cyberattacks could kill
- Get Lifetime Access to This Node.js Course for $19
- We must be ready to regulate possibly lethal autonomous robots
- NCSoft expanding desktop and mobile games into western world
- Buying a new car? Enjoy Apple CarPlay or Google Android Auto
- Building render system, need help!
- USB hard drive not recognized
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award
- Lenovo Sets Vision for Future Ecosystem of Connected Devices at Global Tech World Conference
- Lian Li to Showcase Two Updated Desk Chassis Models At COMPUTEX 2015