Taipei, Taiwan - February 21, 2012, - ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today announced the launch of new DDR3 server memory modules for cloud business solutions, which feature improved levels of energy efficiency and performance.
The most striking aspect of the new modules is their high efficiency. This results in major energy savings, leading to reduced overall power consumption for cloud businesses, and all-around lower carbon dioxide emissions. These benefits come with no sacrifice in terms of performance- the high speed operation and reduced memory-bus load of these modules leads to greatly enhanced overall system efficiency. Fully compatible with major motherboards, these server DIMM modules are a reliable solution that reduce power costs and increase environmental protection.
Taking Facebook data centers as an example, the high power consumption of these centers has led to the implementation of many changes towards energy efficiency. These changes include switching to natural air flow cooling, changing CPU running voltage from standard to low voltage, and making the change from 1.5 volts to 1.35 volts and lower for DRAM. In response to the requirements of this kind of data center upgrade, ADATA has moved quickly to develop and launch these new high efficiency modules.
According to Jacky Yang, product manager at ADATA, "Reduced energy consumption is becoming increasingly important to our customers, not just in order to cut costs, but as a route to achieve sustainable business growth on a broad scale." He concludes "The entrance of these new Server DIMM modules are evidence of ADATA's commitment to reduced costs and sustainable operating models for large data centers worldwide."
Latest News Posts
- SpaceX will be able to launch US national security payloads into orbit
- Phanteks adds Titanium Green to its Enthoo Pro line of cases
- Microsoft opens up Cortana for Google Android, Apple iOS devices
- Not looking forward to standardized testing? DDoS the school instead
- SOUL Electronics unveils Pulse, new wraparound earbuds
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- Board damaged by power supply?
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt
- Technology Business Research joins executive roundtable addressing the business impact of data analysis
- Silicon Power Is Holding the 2015 Annual Exhibition in June
- Transcend to Showcase Car Video Recorders, Body Camera and Industrial Solutions at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015
- AccelStor Debuting All-Flash Arrays with 1M+ IOPS at Computex 2015