Taipei, Taiwan - February 21, 2012, - ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today announced the launch of new DDR3 server memory modules for cloud business solutions, which feature improved levels of energy efficiency and performance.
The most striking aspect of the new modules is their high efficiency. This results in major energy savings, leading to reduced overall power consumption for cloud businesses, and all-around lower carbon dioxide emissions. These benefits come with no sacrifice in terms of performance- the high speed operation and reduced memory-bus load of these modules leads to greatly enhanced overall system efficiency. Fully compatible with major motherboards, these server DIMM modules are a reliable solution that reduce power costs and increase environmental protection.
Taking Facebook data centers as an example, the high power consumption of these centers has led to the implementation of many changes towards energy efficiency. These changes include switching to natural air flow cooling, changing CPU running voltage from standard to low voltage, and making the change from 1.5 volts to 1.35 volts and lower for DRAM. In response to the requirements of this kind of data center upgrade, ADATA has moved quickly to develop and launch these new high efficiency modules.
According to Jacky Yang, product manager at ADATA, "Reduced energy consumption is becoming increasingly important to our customers, not just in order to cut costs, but as a route to achieve sustainable business growth on a broad scale." He concludes "The entrance of these new Server DIMM modules are evidence of ADATA's commitment to reduced costs and sustainable operating models for large data centers worldwide."
Latest News Posts
- Swedish CS:GO pro Fifflaren is keeping busy - joins American team
- ESL announce $100,000 EVOLVE Xbox One competition
- UberX gets unbanned from Portland, now with a new $1 Safe Rides Fee
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III should be due on November 6, 2015
- The latest screenshots of The Witcher 3 tease impressive visuals
- XMP Memory
- Syllable G700 Noise Reduction Hi-Fi Bluetooth Headphones Review
- G1.Sniper M3 - No "Windows Boot Manager".
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- Seven World Top Casemodders Go Head to Head at the "2015 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational"
- GIGABYTE Hosts X99 CHAMPION CHALLENGE on HWBOT.org. Tweak your GIGABYTE X99 Systems for Big Cash Prizes
- Acer Reveals New Back-To-School Product Range at the Inaugural "next@acer" Event in New York
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!