COUGAR, leading German brand of power supplies and PC accessories, have launched their new high-end series of power supplies specifically targeting demanding gamers, the COUGAR GX V2 series. The 80Plus Gold certified GX V2 series comes as 600 W/700 W/800 W/900 W/1050 W versions and provides up to 93% peak efficiency. This is the highest efficiency standard possible in the industry at the moment.
One major upgrade in this revision is COUGAR's patented VORTEX fan, which in the GX PSUs series comes in a 140 mm series hydro-dynamic bearing, which not only dramatically improves lifetime but also reduces potential noise to a minimum. Also internal electric filtering has been further improved to lower ripple and increase efficiency.
The rugged black coating in combination with the gold vent grill add to the overall robust and aggressive appearance of these units, thereby effectively increasing the game-style looks.
The advanced modular cable management is further improved by utilizing new flat cables that simplify installation as well as reducing air friction in order to maximize airflow. This gives gamers the power they need, and flexibility of easy upgrades they demand.
Automatic dynamic load distribution multi-12V rails provide power separately to the GPU and CPU. Particularly in multi-graphics setups this improves the performance and safety of the 12V rails considerably for systems with high-end graphics cards in SLI or CrossFire mode by warranting high voltage stability to keep components safe.
Latest News Posts
- ARK cross-platform play on PS4 and PC BLOCKED by Sony
- Microsoft builds its own AI hardware: Project Brainwave
- HP Omen X gaming notebook: GTX 1080, 120Hz LCD, more
- Final Fantasy XV doesn't need 170GB HDD space on PC
- Bungie couldn't get Destiny 2 to hit 60FPS on consoles
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience