Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components, announces EarthWatts Platinum, the latest in its series of power supplies. With the addition of EarthWatts Platinum, Antec has effectively upgraded the EarthWatts family of energy-conscious power supplies to the highest standard of efficiency.
With 450 W, 550 W and 650 W models in its desktop lineup, EarthWatts Platinum ensures that environmentally-conscious corporations and energy-savvy end users alike can take advantage of the benefits of 80 PLUS PLATINUM efficiency.
Maximum Efficiency - As one of the industry's first mainstream 80 PLUS Platinum certified PSUs, EarthWatts Platinum offers an ideal combination of industry-leading reliability, guaranteed continuous power and up to 93% energy efficiency compared to prior models, saving users on average up to 25% on their electric bill.
Whisper Quiet - Simple 120 mm two ball-bearing fan controlled by Antec's renowned Thermal Manager and CircitShield operates with minimal noise even at full load.
Premium Components - EarthWatts employs fully-protected High Current +12V rails with high load capabilities to ensure maximum CPU and GPU compatibility. It's designed with 100 percent Japanese capacitors, ensuring maximum DC stability and regulation.
Safety Precautions - Patented CircuitShield includes voltage, current, power, under voltage, and short circuit protection which automatically shuts down the PSU to prevent further system damage.
"The 80 PLUS PLATINUM certified power supplies have so far only been available in higher wattage classes and not for the everyday gamer," said Mafalda Cogliani, Global Marketing Director at Antec. "Our EarthWatts Platinum power supplies enable more mainstream users and system builders to truly make a difference in their total energy consumption, benefiting both monthly electric bills as well as the environment."
The Antec EarthWatts Platinum power supply series is available in the US on Newegg, Central Computers, Buy.com, and Provantage and in Canada on NCIX and Canada Computers at the following MSRPs:
EA-450 Platinum - USD 109.95
EA-550 Platinum - USD 119.95
EA-650 Platinum - USD 129.95
Latest News Posts
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Xbox One X day one 'Scorpio Edition' console teased
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- ASUS STRIX Vega 64 trades blows with reference Vega 64
- AMD addresses Radeon RX Vega pricing, stock issues
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes