AMD (NYSE: AMD) today announced the arrival of its AMD RadeonÂ™ HD 7770 GHz Edition and HD 7750 graphics cards. The AMD Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition is the first graphics card equipped with a reference engine clock that breaks the one gigahertz barrier - making it the world's first 1GHz GPU. When coupled with AMD's GCN Architecture, the AMD Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition offers incredible, best-in-class entertainment experiences that every gamer deserves. The AMD Radeon HD 7750 is a superior performance-level graphics card that doesn't require its own separate power connector and provides exceptional gaming experiences under 75 watts.
"We were first to 40nm, first to 28nm and now we offer the world's first GPU at 1GHz; this is a milestone for the graphics industry," said Matt Skynner, corporate vice president and general manager, GPU Division, AMD. "AMD continues to deliver superior performance, rich features and world-class power efficiency - we never stop innovating."
Like the award winning AMD RadeonÂ™ HD 7900 Series, the AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series is armed and ready to follow its 28nm predecessors by capturing the hearts of gamers. It features AMD's new Graphics Core Next (GCN) Architecture for spectacular performance and efficiency, and comes equipped with leading-edge technology like PCI ExpressÂ® 3.0, incredibly efficient AMD ZeroCore Power, PowerTune, AMD Eyefinity 2.0 and AMD App technologies.1-5
With top-notch features from the AMD RadeonÂ™ HD 7900 Series, the AMD Radeon HD 7700 series offer the world's most advanced graphics - for everyone. The graphics cards are available today via retailers and e-tailers worldwide, with select models of the AMD Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition 1GB starting at USD$159 SEP, and the AMD Radeon HD 7750 1GB starting at USD$109 SEP.
The AMD RadeonÂ™ HD 7700 series GPUs will be available worldwide from add-in-board partners including Sapphire, Powercolor, HIS, XFX, ASUS, Gigabyte, and MSI.
Latest News Posts
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- Unity valued at $2.8 billion
- Top Memorial Day laptop deals with 7th Gen Kaby Lake
- New Dragon Age game could be big-budget, not RTS spinoff
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017