AMD (NYSE: AMD) today announced the arrival of its AMD RadeonÂ™ HD 7770 GHz Edition and HD 7750 graphics cards. The AMD Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition is the first graphics card equipped with a reference engine clock that breaks the one gigahertz barrier - making it the world's first 1GHz GPU. When coupled with AMD's GCN Architecture, the AMD Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition offers incredible, best-in-class entertainment experiences that every gamer deserves. The AMD Radeon HD 7750 is a superior performance-level graphics card that doesn't require its own separate power connector and provides exceptional gaming experiences under 75 watts.
"We were first to 40nm, first to 28nm and now we offer the world's first GPU at 1GHz; this is a milestone for the graphics industry," said Matt Skynner, corporate vice president and general manager, GPU Division, AMD. "AMD continues to deliver superior performance, rich features and world-class power efficiency - we never stop innovating."
Like the award winning AMD RadeonÂ™ HD 7900 Series, the AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series is armed and ready to follow its 28nm predecessors by capturing the hearts of gamers. It features AMD's new Graphics Core Next (GCN) Architecture for spectacular performance and efficiency, and comes equipped with leading-edge technology like PCI ExpressÂ® 3.0, incredibly efficient AMD ZeroCore Power, PowerTune, AMD Eyefinity 2.0 and AMD App technologies.1-5
With top-notch features from the AMD RadeonÂ™ HD 7900 Series, the AMD Radeon HD 7700 series offer the world's most advanced graphics - for everyone. The graphics cards are available today via retailers and e-tailers worldwide, with select models of the AMD Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition 1GB starting at USD$159 SEP, and the AMD Radeon HD 7750 1GB starting at USD$109 SEP.
The AMD RadeonÂ™ HD 7700 series GPUs will be available worldwide from add-in-board partners including Sapphire, Powercolor, HIS, XFX, ASUS, Gigabyte, and MSI.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch owners can share game updates locally
- AMD teases 8K graphics workload on Radeon RX Vega
- AMD launches dual-GPU Radeon Pro Duo with 32GB of GDDR5
- Dawn of War III PC Steam deals are up to 25% off
- Colorful announces iGame GTX 1080 Ti Vulcan X OC
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family