City of Industry, CA - Feb 14, 2012 - Sans Digital, a leading provider of high performance storage subsystems is announcing its new High Performance SAS capable 8 Bay Tower storage bundle solution. Designed for the IT and Creative Content Professional, the MS8X6HP is capable of reaching read/write data transfer performance excess of 1700MB/s using RAID 6/60 utilizing the newest dual-core RAID processor on the HBA.
The MobileSTOR MS8X6HP bundle is based on the latest 6Gbps SAS expander technology supporting daisy-chained data storage expansion from the built-in SFF-8088 external SAS interface port. Using the bundled dual-core SAS/SATA RAID HBA, up to a total of eight MS8X6(s) can be daisy-chained together providing up to 192TB of Raw data storage capacity on the same RAID system. Using online expansion and online migration, storage capacity can expand without downtimes. The easy to navigate RAID Web GUI configuration provides easy configuration out of the box. Enterprise features such as real-time RAID health, system event logs and SMTP Email for critical event notifications also come standard. The optional battery backup modules are also available for mission critical applications.
Supporting Windows, Linux and MAC OS as well as virtualization platform such as VMware, Citrix and Hyper-V, the MobileSTOR MS8X6HP bundle is designed to fulfill your most demanding IT tasks. Compared with the previous generation single core 6Gbp SAS/SATA RAID controller HBA, the bundled dual core SAS/SATA RAID HBA provides a 15-20% overall performance increase. The new dual-core RAID SAS/SATA controller bundles are highly suitable for IO intensive computing applications such as high-definition video editing that requires high data transfer rates or database applications that perform concentrated IO calculations).
The MobileSTOR MS8X6HP bundle solution provides high speed data access along with hardware RAID data protection using the latest Dual-core RAID processor. As data storage capacity requirement increases, the need to quickly transfer data between the server and its storage become highly critical. "The new MS8X6HP RAID bundled solution enables both IT customers and creative professionals significant storage capacity increase along with excellent performance at an affordable price point," said Stanley Chan, Director of Business Development, Sans Digital. For more information on Sans Digital products, please visit: http://www.sansdigital.com.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1 open beta is 7GB on the PC
- Intel Core i7-7700K 'Kaby Lake' performance teased
- ESL inks deal with Yahoo Esports on everything eSports
- September 7 - iPhone 7 and PS4 Neo unveiled on same day
- Join the 'Legends of Tomorrow' in our latest BD giveaway
- Who to Request For Motherboard Review Sample ?
- Cooler Master MasterCase 3 Micro-ATX Tower Case Review
- Samsung EVO 256GB microSDXC Memory Card Review
- Asrock z170 gaming k4/d3 and the f-stream tuning program
- I Need A Fan Controller
- Corsair announces the LUX Series mechanical keyboards
- GIGABYTE offers free add-on Thunderbolt 3 upgrade
- Samsung and VMware showcasing first high-performance software-defined data center rack featuring NVMe SSD caching
- HyperX introduces new ALLOY gaming keyboard
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD