City of Industry, CA - Feb 14, 2012 - Sans Digital, a leading provider of high performance storage subsystems is announcing its new High Performance SAS capable 8 Bay Tower storage bundle solution. Designed for the IT and Creative Content Professional, the MS8X6HP is capable of reaching read/write data transfer performance excess of 1700MB/s using RAID 6/60 utilizing the newest dual-core RAID processor on the HBA.
The MobileSTOR MS8X6HP bundle is based on the latest 6Gbps SAS expander technology supporting daisy-chained data storage expansion from the built-in SFF-8088 external SAS interface port. Using the bundled dual-core SAS/SATA RAID HBA, up to a total of eight MS8X6(s) can be daisy-chained together providing up to 192TB of Raw data storage capacity on the same RAID system. Using online expansion and online migration, storage capacity can expand without downtimes. The easy to navigate RAID Web GUI configuration provides easy configuration out of the box. Enterprise features such as real-time RAID health, system event logs and SMTP Email for critical event notifications also come standard. The optional battery backup modules are also available for mission critical applications.
Supporting Windows, Linux and MAC OS as well as virtualization platform such as VMware, Citrix and Hyper-V, the MobileSTOR MS8X6HP bundle is designed to fulfill your most demanding IT tasks. Compared with the previous generation single core 6Gbp SAS/SATA RAID controller HBA, the bundled dual core SAS/SATA RAID HBA provides a 15-20% overall performance increase. The new dual-core RAID SAS/SATA controller bundles are highly suitable for IO intensive computing applications such as high-definition video editing that requires high data transfer rates or database applications that perform concentrated IO calculations).
The MobileSTOR MS8X6HP bundle solution provides high speed data access along with hardware RAID data protection using the latest Dual-core RAID processor. As data storage capacity requirement increases, the need to quickly transfer data between the server and its storage become highly critical. "The new MS8X6HP RAID bundled solution enables both IT customers and creative professionals significant storage capacity increase along with excellent performance at an affordable price point," said Stanley Chan, Director of Business Development, Sans Digital. For more information on Sans Digital products, please visit: http://www.sansdigital.com.
Latest News Posts
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- SpaceX's December launch postponed until early January
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel