City of Industry, CA - Feb 14, 2012 - Sans Digital, a leading provider of high performance storage subsystems is announcing its new High Performance SAS capable 8 Bay Tower storage bundle solution. Designed for the IT and Creative Content Professional, the MS8X6HP is capable of reaching read/write data transfer performance excess of 1700MB/s using RAID 6/60 utilizing the newest dual-core RAID processor on the HBA.
The MobileSTOR MS8X6HP bundle is based on the latest 6Gbps SAS expander technology supporting daisy-chained data storage expansion from the built-in SFF-8088 external SAS interface port. Using the bundled dual-core SAS/SATA RAID HBA, up to a total of eight MS8X6(s) can be daisy-chained together providing up to 192TB of Raw data storage capacity on the same RAID system. Using online expansion and online migration, storage capacity can expand without downtimes. The easy to navigate RAID Web GUI configuration provides easy configuration out of the box. Enterprise features such as real-time RAID health, system event logs and SMTP Email for critical event notifications also come standard. The optional battery backup modules are also available for mission critical applications.
Supporting Windows, Linux and MAC OS as well as virtualization platform such as VMware, Citrix and Hyper-V, the MobileSTOR MS8X6HP bundle is designed to fulfill your most demanding IT tasks. Compared with the previous generation single core 6Gbp SAS/SATA RAID controller HBA, the bundled dual core SAS/SATA RAID HBA provides a 15-20% overall performance increase. The new dual-core RAID SAS/SATA controller bundles are highly suitable for IO intensive computing applications such as high-definition video editing that requires high data transfer rates or database applications that perform concentrated IO calculations).
The MobileSTOR MS8X6HP bundle solution provides high speed data access along with hardware RAID data protection using the latest Dual-core RAID processor. As data storage capacity requirement increases, the need to quickly transfer data between the server and its storage become highly critical. "The new MS8X6HP RAID bundled solution enables both IT customers and creative professionals significant storage capacity increase along with excellent performance at an affordable price point," said Stanley Chan, Director of Business Development, Sans Digital. For more information on Sans Digital products, please visit: http://www.sansdigital.com.
Latest News Posts
- Uber drops its 5% fee in London, to get taxi drivers using Uber
- Micron updates GDDR5X progression, volume production this summer
- Oculus Rift-ready gaming PC pre-orders will open on February 16
- Windows 10 changelog site launched
- Tales of Symphonia mod fixes stuttering, resolution issues
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance