Leadtek Launches Latest WinFast PX9800 GTX+
Performance soars and Gamers fly
Taipei, Taiwan, July 2nd, 2008-Leadtek Research Inc., a global front runner in extreme visual graphics technology development, announces the launch of the latest products in its WinFast series. The new WinFast PX9800 GTX+, represents a dazzling 15% speed boost over the PX9800 GTX. The NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX-based graphics card can vamp up performance like never before and provide optimal power management with HybridPower technology. Compatible with 3-way SLI technology, the new card gives every user the thrill of extreme HD gaming and first-rate entertainment experience.
Featuring a powerful single GeForce 9800 GTX GPU with 128 streaming fast cores each running at a blistering all time record GPU clock speed of 738MHz, WinFast PX9800 GTX+ delivers the smoothest ever game-play quality and exceptional value on price/performance. With the latest Microsoft® DirectX® 10 with full Shader Model 4.0 support, it can also offer realistic film quality gaming effects, guaranteeing users best possible performance in 3D graphics user interface under the Windows Vista operating system.
Even more, the cutting-edge NVIDIA PhysX technology brings games to life with massively destructible environments and ultra-realistic physical interaction. With sweaty palms and racing heart gamers get more deeply involved than ever in a virtual but realistic gaming environment.
WinFast PX9800 GTX+ with NVIDIA HybridPower technology allows users to switch to the motherboard GeForce GPU when running non graphically-intensive applications for a silent and low power PC experience. Also PX9800 GTX+ supports industry leading 3-way NVIDIA SLI technology, providing incredible performance scaling by implementing AFR (Alternate Frame Rendering) with solid and state-of-the-art drivers.
Last but not least, WinFast PX9800 GTX+ comes bundled with the most popular and award-winning adventure game, Neverwinter Nights 2, in which each decision directly affects each character and the passage of time itself along with excellent music and, for the most part, voice acting.
For further information about Leadtek or our products, please visit our website at http://www.leadtek.com
-About Leadtek Research Inc.
Founded and headquartered in Taipei Taiwan of 1986, Leadtek Research Inc. has been living up to its reputation for reliability, quality and performance based on unrelenting R&D and innovation. Over 20-year experience on 3D graphics design and manufacture, Leadtek has striven for computer and communication products markets, which is divided into 3 Business Units: Computer Multimedia, Wireless Communication and Audio/ Video Communication, covering product lines with 3D graphics, workstation graphics, TV tuners, GPS, TeleCare, VideoPhone, Video Surveillance and so on. To satisfy with more needs, Leadtek will continue to stir the market's imagination, turning new dreams into digital reality with ever more original hi-tech products forged in its laboratories of cutting edge technology.
For more information, please visit http://www.leadtek.com
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand