Taipei-Taiwan - February 8th 2012. G.Skill, the worldwide leading high performance memory designer and manufacturer, has announced the brand new Ares series low profile performance DDR3 memory.
Stylish Low Profile Heat Spreader
Featured with low profile heat spreader design (3.2cm in height), G.Skill Ares series DDR3 memory modules are the perfect choices for building high performance PCs with large CPU coolers, small form factor desktop computers or any other systems with more restricted space.
The Best Compatibility and Reliability
Every Ares memory kit is hand-tested with G.Skill rigorous internal validation process to ensure the maximum stability and compatibility with both Intel and AMD platforms.
Compliant with the latest Intel XMP (Extreme Memory Profile) function, G.Skill Ares series DDR3 memory provides PC enthusiasts and extreme gamers a trouble free overclocking experience on Intel platforms, while enjoying the enhanced memory bandwidth.
G.Skill Ares specifications are listed as below. Specifications are subject to change without notice. For further details please check the G.Skill website at http://www.gskill.com
All G.Skill memory products come with a lifetime warranty and the G.Skill technical team is always ready to provide consumers with complete technical support via online forums, telephone and email.
Latest News Posts
- Twitter hires ex-Apple UI designer to lead its VR and AR division
- 4K UltraHD Blu-ray disc sales off to a roaring start
- Microsoft has made over 1 million Xbox One Elite Controllers
- WB delays Batman: Return to Arkham, devs need more time to polish
- New Windows 10 Anniversary Update release date leaked
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives