Taipei-Taiwan - February 8th 2012. G.Skill, the worldwide leading high performance memory designer and manufacturer, has announced the brand new Ares series low profile performance DDR3 memory.
Stylish Low Profile Heat Spreader
Featured with low profile heat spreader design (3.2cm in height), G.Skill Ares series DDR3 memory modules are the perfect choices for building high performance PCs with large CPU coolers, small form factor desktop computers or any other systems with more restricted space.
The Best Compatibility and Reliability
Every Ares memory kit is hand-tested with G.Skill rigorous internal validation process to ensure the maximum stability and compatibility with both Intel and AMD platforms.
Compliant with the latest Intel XMP (Extreme Memory Profile) function, G.Skill Ares series DDR3 memory provides PC enthusiasts and extreme gamers a trouble free overclocking experience on Intel platforms, while enjoying the enhanced memory bandwidth.
G.Skill Ares specifications are listed as below. Specifications are subject to change without notice. For further details please check the G.Skill website at http://www.gskill.com
All G.Skill memory products come with a lifetime warranty and the G.Skill technical team is always ready to provide consumers with complete technical support via online forums, telephone and email.
Latest News Posts
- New details emerge on Samsung Galaxy Note 7, new Gear VR headset
- Quake is being remade in Unreal Engine 4, and it could be awesome
- Xiaomi is rumored to announce a VR headset on August 1
- Farming Simulator 2017 gameplay trailer released
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided has gone gold, is ready for August 24 release
- Can't use Google maps
- Main GA Z97X UD5H BK cannot boot with VGA R9 280X
- Z170 Deluxe Help Setup with RAID10 + SSD for OS
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio