ORIGIN PC announced today the exclusive availability of their new FROSTBYTE 360 liquid cooling system. With the FROSTBYTE 360 ORIGIN's professional overclocking teams are reaching speeds up to 5.2 GHz allowing them to routinely set new benchmark records and stay on top of the competition. Featuring silent pumps, a high efficiency triple 120 mm radiator, and zero maintenance, the FROSTBYTE 360 liquid cooling system allows for extreme overclocking in a more affordable solution. The award winning ORIGIN PC GENESIS configured with the FROSTBYTE 360 starts at $1,599.
"Until now, extreme overclocking required hundreds if not thousands of dollars worth of components including pumps, radiators, coolant hoses, fittings, and expensive water blocks," said Kevin Wasielewski ORIGIN PC CEO and cofounder. "With the Frostbyte 360, a maintenance free liquid cooling solution, ORIGIN PC customers can enjoy top-end CPU performance at a fraction of the cost."
The ORIGIN FROSTBYTE 360 is the most cost-efficient high-performance liquid cooling system in the industry and it's backed by the best service and support. The FROSTBYTE 360 is a maintenance free solution and every ORIGIN PC is covered by free lifetime 24/7 toll-free technical support based in the U.S.
ORIGIN PC's Exclusive FROSTBYTE 360 Liquid Cooling System features:
- ORIGIN professional CPU overclocking up to 5.2GHz on multiple cores
- Micro-channel copper CPU block and 360 mm high efficiency copper radiator
- Embedded temperature sensor delivers the copper surface temperature with an accuracy of +/- 1C
- Ultra silent operation and exceptionally low weight
- Factory sealed, maintenance free operation
- Thermal resistance as low as 0.085 C/W
ORIGIN systems feature a 1 to 3 year free shipping and free part replacement warranty combined with the best in class integration, quality testing and support. ORIGIN PC offers a free life-time 24/7 phone and online service guarantee and each customer has a dedicated support team and free life-time labor for upgrade needs.
Latest News Posts
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- The Last of Us 2 is Ellie's harrowing story of hate
- Zotac's $1999 VR Go backpack: GTX 1070, Intel i7 6700T
- Death Stranding analysis: breaking down the bizarre
- Marvel vs Capcom 3: Ultimate coming to PS4 later today
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset